St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Carmen L. Vega

Give inner healing to my grandfather Jose Angel Garza. He is taking chemo therapy and he is loosing sight of his will to claim his healing of throat cancer. I am seeing my grandpa weak due to the chemo. Please cure him of this cancer and bring his self esteem and faith to over come this. By granting this I will devote a rosary be said daily until he is cured of this great painful illness of cancer. I am claiming your name. St. Per. I am strongly asking you to whisper in God's ear. Provide strenght,faith,willings,and agreat passion to live your will. I ask this humbly to and my God! Jesus I trust in you. Thank you for us to feel the pain that Jesus felt when carried his cross and died on it.

2. Kathy

St Peregrine,
    I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES, so it is with this belief I humbley beg your intervention to my Lord & Savior. I ask for my young friend, Thad, 35yrs old and a single father of 3 young children, to be cured of an awful brain tumor. Our full trust is in God that all things are possible so if it is your will this will be done.

3. Alexander Quintasket

Dear Saint Peregrine i pray for those who suffer from cancer that you may look upon them with loving care and help them through any hardships that they or there families may go through and look over all those who have passed away from cancer.

4. Eric

St Peregrine, I pray to you to please intercede for my mother who has colon cancer. Please pray to our Lord Jesus to perform a miracle so that she may be cured and healed from this illness. Give her a long and blessed life. For this I pray in Jesus Name.

5. Shelley

ST. Peregrine, I have a son who is taking treatments for colorectal cancer. He is only 30 years old and when he was born God healed him of a mass in his chest. Day before surgery God sent an angel to me telling me to admit that I believed he would heal my baby. The next day I asked the doctors to do another scan before they do surgery because it is not there. Unwilling, yet did as I asked, the mass was gone. God healed him, he removed the mass. Today my son, Wyatt is suffering physically and mentally. I ask for healing of the tumor that doctors have told him he may have to wear a colostomy. He is not married and wants children. I know that God can remove this cancer like he removed the mass before. I pray St. Peregrine for comfort, strength and for God to remove this cancer and he does not have to have surgery at all. Thank you and in Jesus' name I pray. AMEn

6. Natalihe

St. Peregrine,

I pray to you that you may intercede for my father who was told today that there are still traces of cancer in his body. Please help him so that he may be able to be strong and defeat this horrible thing that has been around for the last year and a half. I also pray so that he will be emotionally strong and determined to fight for his life. It hurts me so much to be so far from him, and I pray that he is still able to come and visit soon. All I want is for him to return to his good health so that he may live many more years to come. Thank you.

7. Rita Rodriguez

I ask for a miracle from you. My mother has been a healthy catholic all her life. last week she was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. only telling us this after my fathers quadruple by pass surgery. I have brought her to MD Anderson to seek care and we have 3 more days to see what care they can provide her, I know that my parents miss each other and my father is unable to travel yet due to his surgery. Please keep him same. Please guide these health professional at MD Andersong to provide a miracle with your help. AMEN

8. Farah

Saint Peregrine,

I desperately seek your intercession before Our Father. After a 40 year stretch of good health, I've suddenly fallen ill and am in dire need of divine intervention and healing. I humbly pray for spiritual, emotional and physical healing for myself and my family. We suffered a tremendous loss two years ago with the sudden death of my 6-year-old nephew and this aching wound refuses to close. We strongly believe that God can do all things and submit to his plan for us in all things; please help us continue to grow in faith so that we may bear all things if it be HIS will. Please bring us ever closer to being who God intended for us to be at conception and I thank you in advance for the miracles your intercession will work in our lives.

9. joanne

dear saint peregrine
    i just found out about you and i ask you to please intercede and ask god to make tomorrow.s biopsy go well and bring my mom safely home once again. please make this cancer a controllable disease and restore my mom's health. my mom and i want to go to norhtconway nh in early september please saint peregrine help give my mom the health, strength and determination to go. i ask you this knowing you wil hear my plea
    god bless
    amen

10. carla

Yes, I believe in miracles and I ask one for my husband, if so be your will. St Peregrine, I ask your intercession in the name of love..thank you.

11. Randee

Please St. Peregrine heal William of his lung cancer; give him the strength to fight this disease and be a survivor.

12. Margaret

Dear St. Peregrine
    Please pray for Betheny, for they found she has cancer cells. Beth is going for a pet scan
    Please intercede to Jesus for her. She has a 2 year old and a 6 month old we do believe in miracles!! In Jesus name we pray

13. Judith Fuentes

Dear st. peregine,I come need of your help.I feel so uncentain of life right now.This serious illness make me long for a signal of God's love.Help me to unstate your enduring faith when you faced the ugliness of cancer and surgery and all kinds of sick .Allow me to trust the LORD way you did in this moment of distress.I want to be cured,but right now I ask God for the strenght to bear the cross in my life.I seek the power to proclaim God's presece in my life despite the hardship,anguish and fear i now experince with in me.O Gloriouce St. Peregnine,be an inspiration to me and petctions of those who needed graces from our faith. amen God has always being there in my life and the Lord for a reason you came into my life you were send to me by Lord and need of help ,my cancer is the tractea windpipe and it back again,Need help .St. Perengine

14. kate

Dear St. Peregrine

Today my fiance and I visited my future sister-in-law Nola who is suffering with leukemia and her white blood count is very low. As we talked with her, she specifically asked us for a medal of the Patron Saint of Healing. Amazingly, today is May 1, St. Peregrine's feast day! Please, we humbly pray that you help her. We ask you to intercede for her to achieve remission and for a bone marrow transplant and a cure if that is your will. Amen

15. chet bas

happy feast day St. Peregrine. thank you for your intercession to the Most Holy Trinity that my mom and uncle vic do not have cancer.

16. Josie

St. Peregrine, I humbly pray to you for my Auntie Martha who has ovarian cancer. The doctors say her cancer is progressing and we are praying for a miracle. We love her and we pray to you to give her the strength and courage to win this fight.

17. Frank

Saint Peregrine, thank you for answering my prayers for my sister, Jeannie, who has pancreatic cancer. I pray everyday that her cat scan would show a reduction in the size of the tumors. These are the cat scan results after her first seven weeks of treatment. Words cannot express how grateful I am. Please continue to be my sister Jeannie's caregiver each and every day, fill her days with happiness and hope that this is a cure for her cancer. For my sister Jeannie is a loving Grandmother, Mother, Wife, Sister and Friend to animals. Let her know that a healing takes time and with your healing embrace I have faith that this will be in the future. I also ask that my niece, Olivia's cat scan is clean and healthy. She had surgery last year for a brain tumor and it was removed. My prayers are for Olivia my dear niece and my sister Jeannie. Saint Peregrine, thank you for your healing for those with cancer in need and those in cancer remission. Frank

18. Bob

St. Peregrine please ask Jesus to cure our friend Sarah of terminal cancer and to keep me and my entire extended family free from cancer.

19. Lindsey

St. Peregrine, please, please watch over my mother's friend Amanda and her baby. At only 34 years old and 10 weeks pregnant, Amanda has been diagnosed with liver cancer. Please ask Jesus for a miracle for Amanda and for the strength to trust Him and cling to her faith during this trial. Amen.

20. Jean Gerreyn

Dear St Peregrine...I pray that all my fears are gone when I go for scans,,this month, I was diogonised with breast lump 2 years ago...,,and Jesus helped and answered my prayers,,,, after all treatments,.,,I have to go for regular check ups..the last time,, I went ,, I had a big lump,in my right breast,, , and it was clear,, they wanted me to take another one, to make sure,, it is nothing,, please pray for me ,, theres nothing,, i feel glands here and there ,, by the grace of God. I pray I am completely healed,, I can tell the world .. and be happy.. Amen