St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Bettyy

Please St Peregrine watch over my husband John and help him obtain a cure for his esophageal cancer,the lymph nodes which it so boldly spread to and any other areas it might have spread to, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord - Amen

2. Pat Cuccio

Please prayer for my niece being operated on Mon 7/13 she has a rare form of cancer in her Adrenal Gland. Her name is Kerry Barbera and I would appreciated it if she can be prayed for on Monday

Pat

3. Gloria

Dear Saint Peregrine Laziosi, Please watch over my husband Brian during this trial with Gastric Cancer. We Pray for a Miracle such as you had many years ago. Keep our Faith and Belief Strong. Please Hear our Petition for Healing! Amen

4. maria

I am a mom of 2 little girls and have breast cancer. please, pray for my life.

5. Tanya

My father has cancer - I pray that my parents and I will feel God's presence, love and comfort as we make this journey and to trust in the will of the Father.

6. Dal

St. Peregrine: Please be with my friend who was recently diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer. Please give her strength to fight this. I pray for a miracle to happen so that she will survive this. God bless all others who are fighting this horrible illness.

7. john

My mother is terminal, and only Christ can provide a miracle. If she should die, I ask the lord to help her through this trial and welcome her into his kingdom.

8. Susanne

my daddy has cancer all over his body and the only hope is for a miracle. that's all, just ask God, plead with God to heal his body of cancer. thank you

9. B

I also visited this site searching for a patron saint of cancer. St. Peregrine hear my prayers for a dear friend who is fighting cancer. In Jesus' name I trust in thee.

10. Fr. Luis Maria Ronderos, SM

I have just been diagnosed with Prostate cancer. Please keep me in your prayers as I will keep all who suffer this decease.
    In Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Fr. Ronderos, SM

11. -d-

I visit this website due to find something to give to my dearest friend who is in her effort to heal her womb cancer, hope she kept strong to fight the illness as she believe in Christ and the holy saints will help her.

12. Cristian Gutierrez

My mother passed away about a year and 3 months ago due to breast cancer, and she fought hard. I am so proud of her, God has another sweet angel with him. Please pray for her happiness in heaven.

13. Dorota

My cousin was just diagnosed with liver cancer. he is just 36 years old and they have 4 months old baby girl. Please pray for Him and his Family. Thank You

14. Hugo Partsch

St Peregrine is also the Saint for leg ulcer patients. He did not lye down as an act of penance and developed varicose veins and an open leg. Many of my ulcer-patients pray to him. Long standing ulcers may become malignant.

15. Charlotte Jenkins

I am a breast cancer survivor. My niece was diagnosed with brain cancer last November. Would you please pray for her recovery. Thank you

16. Connie

St. Peregrine, I am here asking with all my heart for you to help my 4 year old grandchild, Seneca Marquez. Today September 4,2008 she is to start radiation for her brain tumor. I beg you to pray to God for a miracle for her. She is so young and yet so strong. I entrust to you my grandchild that you intercede on her behalf and also ask God to give her parents strength.

17. Cynthia

St. Peregrine, Please help my father and protect him during is operation on Wed. 8.3.08 He was diagnosed about 4 months ago with liver cancer. This is his second time fighting it and I believe he is a hero and will be strong.

18. ANNE ATKINSON

DEAR ST PEREGRINE PLEASE INTERCEDE TO THE LORD FOR THE HEALING OF MY WOMB CANCER I AM ABOUT TO START RADIOTHERAPY TREATMENT ON THE 8TH OF SEPTEMBER PLEASE INTERCEDE FOR ME TO ACCEPT GODS WILL FOR ME AND TO PLACE MY TRUST IN HIM. I ASK THIS IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN

19. susan

If you are suffering with cancer, you should make sure you are asking St. Peregrine to be with you at this time. He has helped me with my cancer. I found out I had cancer in March and by June it couldn't be seen.

20. Mary Tildesley

St. Peregrine, please help my husband who has just recently been diagnosed with cancer. Please help our family to cope.