St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Jeff Burge

Dear St. Peregrine my husband has lung cancer with mets and the dr. gave him one year to live. He is only 61 years old and never smoked. Please heal him and our family. I have complete faith in you and say a novena to you daily. Please come to our rescue through God's help. Thank you. Linda B.

2. sofia silva loredo

st. peregrine i ask you to help my mother maria silva and my father in law juan loredo to cure them from the lung cancer they are suffering from. my father in law has been told his cancer has spread to his liver and chemo is no longer being given so i ask you to help him with this illness. my mother has had her tumor being reduced after 2 treatments and will now be given oral chemo which is not as harsh. i will forever be grateful.

3. Rosemarie dela cruz

Please help jose zafe jr in prayers to be heal for his sick lukemia ...thank you so much

4. Cathy

Please Saint Peregine help my father get through his battle with cancer and please give my mom the strength to get through her day.

5. Karen

Dear St. Perregrine. We ask for your intercession on behalf of my sister Suzie to heal her of the Inflammatory Breast Cancer which is now floating throughout her body. She is undergoing various intensive treatments right now. Bless her doctors and open her heart and ears to their advice and give her strength to fight this to the glory of our Lord, Jesus Christ, who is always with us. We need a miracle and we believe God is listening and will send us that miracle. Cure this cancer. Amen.

6. Judy

Please pray that the Dr. gets all of my skin cancer.

7. Rob

Dear Saint Perregrine. We ask for your intercession for my father who has had his bladder removed due to cancer and is now battling with 7 metastic tumours for which he recieving chemotherapy. Please pray for him as he is still very much needed by his family particularly by my mother who has been dependant on him due to her own illness. Dad has 5 grandchildren who love and adore him. His most recent is 4 months old and is too young to know him. We ask you to present our plea to cure him of his cancer and provide him with the faith, strength and courage he will need in this very difficult time to the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

8. Travlee

Saint Peregrine, please interecede for my co-worker's husband, Allen Spannuth who was just diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer. Allen and his wife Maria are devout Catholics with much faith. Give them hope, faith and strength as they start his treatments. I ask that you grant this prayer to heal Allen of this affliction. Amen.

9. bjc

Saint Peregrine, hear my plea. Michael has been diagnosed with cancer and Denise stands strong by his side. Please intercede so they are blessed with God's grace. Pray also they find peace, wisdom and understanding in their sorrow. Saint Peregrine, pray for them.

10. Melody

Saint Peregrine please be by my side and help me to be free of breast cancer. Also help my husband and 2 teens to cope with the stresses that cancer has put on our lives. Give us all strength.

11. mike

Dear St. Peregrine, please intercede for our dear friend, Jana, who just began her treatments for myeloma. Please give her husband and our brother Knight, Jay, the strength to help her through this ordeal.

12. Mary

I pray for St. Peregrine to intercede on behalf of my friend, Karin, that she be completely healed of cancer. To God be the Glory, Amen!

13. Rochelle

I pray that Saint Peregrine will save and heal my friend Libby from breast cancer so she can see her beautiful little girls grow up. Libby is a truly wonderful person

14. gisela Bell

I pray that you help me with my battle of Breast Cancer, I have 3 young children and would like to see them grow. Please grant me this prayer. Heal me!

15. phyllis

saint Peregrine please intercede on behalf of my niece Theresa who has leukemia that God will grant her a miracle and heal her!

16. jovert

St.Peregrine, pls help my aunt who was diagnosed with breast cancer may you give her strength and courage to face this trial.

17. irma montemayor

St. Peregrine Laziosi I pray for all those who are suffering from any form of cancer. I myself have been diagnosed with breast cancer, and have faith that through your intercession I will be healed. Amen

18. wanda pantoja

St. Peregrine i have breast cancer please pray for me and give me strength to fight and pray for my 2 young daughters who watch as i go through this struggle

19. Maria

St. Peregrine i am asking for your guidance and blessings for my friend Camille who has leukemia. Give her strength to surpass this trial. In Jesus name, together with you and all the saints. Amen

20. mike pitou

I humbly seek your aid St Peregrine for my wife and that the news she receives monday from her doctor leaves room for hope