St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Rachel Connors

Please heal my friends Mam Fran from lung cancer please watch over her and protect her in fighting lung cancer and protect her family and give them the strenght and positivity to see her through. Amen

2. Jack

St. Peregrine;
    Please help all those that have made requests of you. Also, please guide me through my radiation therapy and ask our dear Lord to assist the doctors in their attempt to remove my cancer.

3. Val

Dear St. Peregrine, please intercede my prayers and watch over my dear friend Bob who is battling leukemia. He is trying to be so strong handling this himself. Give him the strength he needs in his journey. St. Peregrine, pray for a cure and grant him a full recovery.

4. Adriana

St. Peregrine,
    Please help my father who likely has bladder cancer. If the biopsy shows it is cancer, please let it be a very treatable form of cancer and please let it be contained in the bladder. I am very sad and scared and put my trust in your power to work miracles. Please give my family the strength to get through this uncertain time. Please help him be strong and heal. Amen.

5. carolina

St. Peregrine please help my father who was diagnosed with advanced stomach cancer. We are waiting to hear if it has spread to his liver and are very scared. We believe in the power of prayer and ask for your intercession. If the cancer did not spread and he is to remove his whole stomach please help him heal and recover without any complications. We are so very sad and so very scared. I put my faith in you and hope you will be with him during this turbulent time. Heal him so he may recover and live a full life with his grandchildren who love him so much. I pray to you and thank you St. Peregrine.

6. Marika Pythagoras

St. Peregine please intercede my prayers, I have been diagnosed with breast cancer for a second time. Please heal me. Also I pray for Gabriella who's aunt has been diagnosed with lung cancer.

7. Jennifer

Dear St. Peregrine...Please watch over me as I begin the stages of dealing with cancer. The cancer is taking away my chances of having any more children. I am blessed with an amazing child, and I want to watch her grow. Please I ask that you are by my side to give me strength each day as I try to deal with this illness. When the day comes for my surgery, please be there to help the doctors get all the cancer. In His name...Amen.

8. Jamie

St Peregrine please intercede my prayers for my mother Marlene who discovered after being treated for a broken back that instead it is cancer. Heal her hold her and protect her from pain. We need her

9. RP

Dear St Peregrine Please intercede and pray for my wife val. She is currently undergoing chemo for colon cancer and has had her hope destroyed. She is a good mother and wife and deserving of your help and prayers.

10. Denise

Dear St. Peregrine, please pray for my friend Joe who has cancer and for my brother who also has a medical condition. Please cure them both and keep myself, my husband and puppy in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for being there to help me pray.

11. Dayana

Please protect my papa. Antonio San Miguel. I understand as we get older things happen but please have him be clear off all 'odd ' glitches that are in the X-rays. Please guide over him with your power it's too early for him to suffer, he has suffered enough...

12. Maryanne

St Peregrine,
    I pray that you intercede on behalf of my father, he has just been diagnosed with cancer. On behalf of all my family, I pray that he can be cured of this illness, I pray that we all have the strength to deal with the journey that is ahead of us and especially my father. My father has great devotion to Our Lady and she has been by his side all of his life and answered his prayers. I ask Our Lady to be by his side once again. Amen.

13. Devi

St. Peregrine Please pray for my brother who is suffering from cancer. He is suffering too much and he is not talking anymore. Please heal him from this disease. I do not want to loose him. Thank you Amen

14. Shaiju Raphel

St.Peregrine, please cure my father Mr.Raphel he is safering from lung cancer and secondery brain tumar. now he is undergoing ration therapy. I know the only tretement is from god. so plese open the shower of healing to my father.I belive in u
    Amen
    Shaiju Raphel-00971058427007
    Male Nurse
    India

15. Deborah Keough

St. Peregrine, please intercede on behalf of my husband William Felix. He is suffering from rectal cancer. He underwent surgery and soon he will receive the last round of his chemo treatments. Please let him be totally cured of cancer and don't let it return in any manner.

He is a wonderful husband, father, grandfather, and a friend to all.

Thank You for favors granted. Amen.

16. Agnes

Dear St Peregrine, my sister Mary has tongue and neck cancer and is in hospital undergoing treatment. She has a great devotion to you. Please ask our Blessed Lord to give her and her family the strength to bear this cross they have and if it's his will, let her get well to enjoy life with her family. Amen.

17. Barb

Dear St. Peregrine I have been diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia as of 2 months ago. I pray that I eventually am able to get to Dana Farber Inst for stem cell transplant and that is is successful which will enable a very long remission if not full recovery. Please be with me St.Peregrine durng these battles with me and others who look to you for hope. Please also ask our Blessed Mother for her blessings and prayers in my time of need. I pray to see my young kids grow up and as well do God's work here on Earth as God sees fit. Thank you St Peregrine

18. Liz

St. Peregrine, I ask you to please help my sister-in-law with her recently diagnosed lung cancer. She is 38 years old and has never smoked. She has a 4 year old little boy who needs her. She had her lung removed, and the cancer has spread to her chest wall and ribs. We pray for a full recovery for her. St. Peregrine, please pray for Christine and grant her a full recovery. Amen

19. Loretta

Dear St. Peregrine, Today I talk to my doctor again to decide my options for breast cancer. Please help me to make the right choice and to be cured of this terrible disease. Thank you in Jesus's Name. Amen

20. Ann Dartez

St.Peregrine please look after my 24 year old daughter, Jennifer, who just was told she has breast cancer. Please intercess on here behalf.