St. Peregrine Laziosi Comments

Peregrine Laziosi was born of a wealthy family at Forli, Italy, in 1260. As a youth he was active in politics as a member of the anti-papal party. During one uprising, which the Pope sent St. Philip Benizi to mediate, Philip was struck in the face by Peregrine. When Philip offered the other cheek, Peregrine was so overcome that he repented and converted to Catholicism. Following the instructions of the Virgin Mary received in a vision, Peregrine ... Continue Reading

1. Jeanine Conforti-Carter

St. Peregrine,
    My family asks the prayers for Joseph our son, who has an incurable form of lymphoma cancer. It is very painful and physicians have not been able to get the chemotherapy to help Joseph. He has three young children and we all love him so much. Your prayers to our Lord for and with us we know will give strength and healing to our son.

Thank you for hearing our prayer request St. Peregrine.

2. Isabell

Dear St. Peregrine Laziosi please heal my mother Andrea Gonzales She has a brain tumor. I pray from my heart she needs help and please help my family stay strong to give her the help she needs. Thank You

3. Maria

Please St.Peregrine Laziosi heal my husband Russel from lug cancer my father in law and my friend Nancy, i pray to you from my heart and soul please help them.
    I love you and I adore you.

4. Renee

dear st. Peregrine -Please pray for and protect my mother and make her cancer be amenable to chemo/radiation treatments- she is a wonderful woman and my dear father needs her so much

5. Kristina Ferrer

Dear St. Peregine,

Please bless my mother, Monica as she heals from one surgery that was not able to remove cancer and waits for tests to see if any can be removed. I am hoping the long-term solution is the option and that surgery is a success. Please remove the cancer from my mother's body so that she can continue to be a supporting and loving mother and caring grandmother. Our family has lost so many important people and my mom is too young to suffer or leave us.

Thank you. I believe.
    Kristina

6. Dolores E

Dear St. Peregrine, please let my mom's biopsy results be negative for cancer. Give her strength.
    Thanks!

7. Frances Beech

Please St. Peregrine Please pray for my husband David who has Throat Cancer and help me to be strong for him and my family as its going to be a hard year.
    Lord have mercy on us Amen.

8. Jennifer

Please, St.Peregrine please intercede and pray for my mom Alicia, who has a cancerous brain tumor called glioblastoma. She will need chemotherapy and radiation because all of the tumor was not able to be removed during surgery. But I ask that she won't even need those treatments. I ask that Jesus please cure her completely from this cancer and for it never to return. She has always had faith and has spent all her life helping others. Doctors say there is no cure , but I have faith that Jesus can heal her completely. St. Peregrine, please intercede and pray for my mom Alicia. She is my best friend and means so much to me. Jesus please heal her, for I have faith. I will forever be grateful. In Jesus name I pray. Amen Lord, hear our prayers.

9. rose

I ask the intervention of St. Peregrine as I undergo a biopsy --- that I might have the strength to face its outcome.

10. Alisha

St. Peregrine, please intercede and pray for all who are suffering from cancer. Almighty Father, I pray for Eric Reeder to fall at your feet so that he may be accepted into your Kingdom! He is so angry and has given up on life. I pray for your forgiveness and mercy. Your will be done, Lord. Amen.

11. Deb

Dearest Saints of the most Holy one. Our prayers are empowered when joined together by two or most. We beg you to intercede on our behalf. Give us strength to face the battles of our lives, especially those with this horrible disease. I pray the annointing and healing powers for my father, battling stage 4 prostate cancer and for courage and strength for those of us who love him. We claim the promises of God for his and our lives. We wait and we believe.

12. Adriana D

Dear Saint Peregrine,
    Please pray for my husband Nathaniel, who is battling AML. He has a cord blood match ready for a transplant, but the leukemia cells need to go away before they can transplant. He starts chemo tomorrow, and we pray that the all of the leukemia cells will be gone in order for him to have the transplant. He is 34 years old, a father of two beautiful children, and my best friend. Please Saint Peregrine, hear our prayers for Nathaniel...and please help find a cure for this awful disease that afflicts so many. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

13. sharon williams

dear saint peregrine please pray for my cousin gemma and my dear friend diane who have had and have cancer. may gemma results be good to morrow. give her family the streagh to get though this horrid time. also watch over diane who is terminal dont let her suffer please let her go peaceful, watch over her family and keep them safe. i also ask to keep me in good haelth iam now in remission thank you lord .i ask for constant prayers to keep me safe from the dreadful cancer that so many peaple have had and got. amen

14. jane

Please St.Peregrine Laziosi heal my husband of his colon cancer.I am not of catholic faith but i believe in God and Jesus and the virgin Mary and angels.I fell a little guilty asking for my husband to be cured after reading all of these sad prayers.
    Especially in the children.Help this research to find a cure for this terriable disease.
    My husband is so grateful for the life he has had.Don always looks out for everyone else.So. Please forgive me for being selfish but i pray for Don to bel healed.I need him and his chlldren and family need him.i Pray for healing of everyone especially children and Mothers for a healing.I give Thanks for you hearing my prayers.

15. Emma Frida

DEAR ST.PEREGRINE,
    PLEASE INTERCEDE ON MY SISTER-IN-LAW SANDY'S BEHALF, AS SHE IS SUFFERING FROM STAGE IV COLON CANCER WHICH HAS SPREAD TO HER LIVER. SHE IS ONLY 46 YEARS OLD AND HAS A SON, DANIEL WHO IS 25 AND HAS AUTISM. HE NEEDS HIS MOTHER DEARLY. SHE WILL BE UNDERGOING CHEMOTHERAPY VERY SOON AT ROSWELL PARK CANCER INSTITUTE. DEAR SWEET JESUS GUIDE ALL OF THE HEALTH CARE WORKERS AS THEY CARE FOR SANDY. GIVE HER THE STRENGTH THAT SHE NEEDS TO PULL THROUGH . HELP HER TO GAIN THE WEIGHT SHE NEEDS TO ALLOW HER TO HEAL.I PRAY IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT SHE BEATS THIS DISEASE, AMEN.

16. Frances Wickes

Dear St. Peregrine, please help my beautiful husband, Dan, who has just been diagnosed with an aggressive brain tumour. Please help me support him, don't let him suffer. Let him have a miracle. Thank you.

17. John Paiva

Dear St.Peregrine please pray for my wife Sally, she has cancer of the pancrea and the liver.I pray to you and St. Rita every night and through the day.I have great faith that you will help her to survive this terrible disease.I promise to pray to you and St. Rita for the rest of my days here on earth. Thank you please hear my prayers. With great appreciation and faith John Paiva

18. Judi

Dear St Peregrine
    I have recently come to hear of you. I am pleading for your help for my friend and daughter-in-law's mother, Marika Fekete. The doctors have said Marika has only two months to live. They cannot do anything more for Marika, who has cancers all over her body and 5 tumours in her brain. She is paralysed on the right side after having an epileptic fit on 22 December 2010. Only a miracle can save her. I ask you for this miracle, if this is good for her. You are the patron saint of Cancer and I am begging you to cure Marika, if it is the best outcome for her. Thank you.
    Judi Gibbs

19. maria limon

dear st peregrine , plz pray for me i just found out i have stage 4 stomach cancer and i am in pain please help me get threw this i have pray to god to let me live to see my daguther finish school i no my daguhter needs me and i no she will suffer for her please help me get over this cancer please cure me make me fill better please help me i start chemo this week help me and please ask god to let a miracle happen and i get better please i ask u in the name of god please pray for me amen

20. Iris

Dear Saint Peregrine please intercede for me and my mother-inlaw, we both have cancer. Give us strength to go through this horrible time in our lives. I also pray that you can help my husband as well, not have stress and depression. Bless all our doctors and nurses that care for us and heal us from this horrible disease and live a long happy life. Amen.