St. Lorenzo Ruiz Comments

Lorenzo Ruiz is the first Filipino saint. He is also the first Filipino martyred for the Christian Faith. Lorenzo Ruiz was a layman, married, and had two sons and a daughter. Born in Binondo, Manila, about 1600's, he was educated in the school of the Dominicans there. He served as an altar boy and later was a helper and clerk-sacristan in the church of Binondo. He was a member of the Confraternity of the Rosary. He made his living probably as a ... Continue Reading

1. Angelica

Thank you so much this really helped me out on my school project.

2. shanti

thanks you helped me so much with my project

3. JAVA

I LOVE THESE SAINT

4. Noah

thank a lot you helped my school project :D by the way im in school when i commented this :D

5. angel

thank you so much....very helpful to my project

6. maeden escaner

THE PRAYERS ARE VERY HELPFUL FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO LOSSES THEIR FAITH...

7. charles daniel

thank you so much...very helpful to my son assignment.

8. charles daniel

thank you so much...very helpful to my son assignment.

9. aloha abejo

thank you for posting or letting us see the pictures of the saints . . . thank u very much.

10. Vel

Thanks for posting the history of all saints, God Bless.

11. prince judiel sorronda

....

12. delora

thanks for posting the history of all saints god bless.

13. delora

thanks for posting the history of all saints god bless.

14. jellmarck s. henando

thank you for posting all saints in this online may you have more blessing! i am in NCS my school

15. jellmarck s. henando

thank you for posting all saints!

16. lorenzo peire

God bless the first fillopino saint.

17. boie

I'm a Catholic Filipino, thanks for posting and reflecting the history of all saints. got no hard ups in researching. .GOD BLESS. .

18. Ashley

God Bless him

19. leilani cunanan

thanks for the information, im a catholic and a filipino, reflecting on the good life of saints, that on this days that all of us needs to copy to life of saints to love god and walk in the light through the prayers of mary and the help and assistance of angels of heaven.