St. Dymphna Comments

Dymphna was fourteen when her mother died. Damon is said to have been afflicted with a mental illness, brought on by his grief. He sent messengers throughout his town and other lands to find some woman of noble birth, resembling his wife, who would be willing to marry him. When none could be found, his evil advisers told him to marry his own daughter. Dymphna fled from her castle together with St. Gerebran, her confessor and two other friends. ... Continue Reading

1. Beau
    4 weeks ago

Thank you St Dymphna . Your Faith, greater than mine, abolished my mental illness as it was. Please continue to assist me in learning "how to be normal" and assist psychiatrists in validating that mental illness diagnoses need not be for one's entire lifetime as so many psychiatrists claim when they present a patient with a DSM label. Truly, I pray, Amen.

2. Gloria
    6 months ago

Please pray for Rachel, in her fifth week of hospitalization for depression with psychosis, anxiety and PTSD. She is trying to believe that God will help her.

St, Dymphna, intercede on her behalf so the Holy Spirit will enter her heart and give her hope for healing.

3. Lynn
    6 months ago

St. Dymphna Please pray for my son he is 19 and has a mental illness. He will not-take medication or follow up with doctor appointments. He has become angry, depressed and turned to weed. I need help. Please pray for him hold him and help him see that his family and doctors just want to help hi. Please put him back on the right path to god. Help him make good choices and have a safe happy life that he wants to live in.

A desperate mother

4. Andrea McGuire
    6 months ago

Please St Dymphna pray for my son Jordan Paul Tovar. He suffers from a mental affliction and needs your comfort and blessings. In the name of our holy father please help him cope with each episode better than the last and to overcome this terrible illness. He is a kind and gentle soul and I love him so very much. In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, Amen.

5. Linda
    7 months ago

St. Dymphna,
    I know that you are working miracles through Almighty God. I'm asking for mental and emotional healing for my children and husband. My 39 y/o son has a personality disorder, paranoia and borderline schizophrenia, diagnosed since 16 y/o. My daughter diagnosed with bipolar disorder over 15 years ago, now uses/abuses alcohol to feel "normal" instead of medication. My husband takes medication for clinical depression. Thank you for your help!

6. david fancher
    7 months ago

Please pray for mrs blankeship in westerville ohio usa . IT is much
    emergency prayer for her that she is much heaviest those affected by anxiety and panic attacks including . She called me evil . i am not and she keep to say he stolen my clothes and money . it is not true . I know she is sick and need help to heal up and walk into me " i am sorry i make mistake and forgive me . I will be very happy to hear and i am waiting on her for a long time. Please Pray for her please please Thank you

7. Phillip
    8 months ago

Saint Dymphna please prayer for me that God will take away all of my depression and anxiety, and fill me with his Holy spirit of Confidence, Courage, and Happiness. Please pray especially, that I will be healed of my fear of public speaking, and for the healing of my bodily injuries. Thank You Love your faithful brother in Christ.

8. Maureen
    8 months ago

St Dymphna please help me to get through this terrible depression and anxiety that has unfortunately returned, also i ask your help for my son and his drug addiction. I pray that you will intercede to the Lord on our behalf.. Also i pray for my husband and thank god for him as without him i may not be here.

9. Frederick Chong
    9 months ago

Dear St Dymphna,
    Please I pray to thee that I will be healed from my seizures that I suffered for many years.
    Amen.

10. Emily
    10 months ago

Please St Dymphna pray for my son who has severe mental health problems, brought on initially by a terrible bashing, resulting in brain damage but aggravated by constant use of drugs and alcohol - thank you. God bless

11. maura
    10 months ago

St. Dymphna,

This is my first prayer to you. Please pray to Jesus and the Father that all addiction and mental illness in our family be exonerated though the blood of Christ our Lord. Thank you.
    Maura

12. Marilyn Bloch
    10 months ago

St. Dymphna,

Please pray that i hear from Steve and that he be healed and that I find a job and new housing in New York.

Marilyn Bloch

13. Sandy
    11 months ago

St. Dymphna,

Please intercede on behalf of my daughter to the Lord Jesus Christ for she is in such distress. She suffers from depression, anxiety, OCD, Bi-polar and Eating Disorders. Every day is such a struggle for her. Every day my heart breaks for her and for her little daughter. May she find peace of mind and the strength to battle the ED. Please St. Dymphna pray for her.

14. Michael Varger
    11 months ago

*** THANK YOU *** *** THANK YOU *** *** THANK YOU ***

My Dearest Dymphna,

This is a simple and brief email to thank you from the bottom of my heart for winning the second miracle of life for my dad from GOD. At midnight I received a call from the chief surgeon, Dr Phil Hayward, telling me that the long & gruelling surgery ( 10 hours ) was a stunning success. I recall saying moments before he and his team left for the operating theatre that it was now in God's hands to save dad's life.

Dymphna, how can I ever be able to repay you or to thank you enough for winning the second miracle of life for dad from GOD. You are an incredibly effective saint in Heaven and you possess intense love for anyone who turns to you for help. My life is living proof of your powerful intercessions in the presence of GOD. Thank you a million times over for winning the second miracle of life for dad from the Throne of Grace.

PRAISE GOD

15. Michael Varger
    11 months ago

Dear Dymphna,

You and I go back a long time and my life has been enriched with you in it. Your friendship I value very highly and you have been a great source of strength for me and a fountain of grace. I consider you as my lifelong friend whom I turn to in good times and in times of trouble. I pour out my heart to you and share all my up's and down's that life brings me. It is said that a problem shared is a problem halved, and how true this is.

Dymphna, as I write this letter to you my heart is deeply troubled and my soul filled with fear. My father is in Box Hill Hospital (Melbourne) fighting for his life. On Assumption Day (15 August 2013) my father had a massive heart attack and we were told he will soon die and there was no hope for him. We began a prayer vigil and invited all our friends to pray for a miracle and God granted a miracle and dad was operated on successfully and all went very well until late last night. I was phoned and told he may not last the night.

In the intensive care unit (ICU) we prayed at his bedside begging God to intervene for the second time and save dad's life, and six hours later his condition improved which surprised the medical staff. He is kept alive and strong enough to withstand a 7 hour surgery to remove the infected heart valve and replace it with a new one and scrape off the fungus. The chances of success is slim and the chances are dad will die BUT we believe in miracles and trust the healing power of Christ, and we know God loves us and always ready to help us.

Dymphna, I turn to you today as tomorrow is the long & complex surgery. I trust your power of prayer and powerful petitions that God grants you. This will take another miracle to save dad and restore him to us his devoted family. You love us very much and you possess a deep desire to help us when we turn to you, particularly in dark times like this time.

LOVE IS ALL

16. E

St. Dymphna please help me with my depression, cutting, and anxiety problems i ask you with all of my heart im on the border line.

17. Mark Dino

St. Dymphna, I am suffering from bipolar disorder and other mental disorder or maybe a spiritual disorder.. please help me.. thank u..

18. IK

Please pray for me for I am suffering from depression and have panic attacks. I felt myself at my worst last night and I am terrified to feel that way again.

I miss my dear F terribly and I know that his own depression is what is causing him to totally ignore me. It has been over 1 year and day after day, night after night not a minute goes by that I don't think of him and pray God gives us another chance. His silence rips me apart and I feel so alone. I need him to communicate with me. I know deep in my heart he does not mean to be this way. Please ask God to save him, that F may find peace and faith in God. Love is patient and kind and always hopes and perseveres. I have prayed fervently to St Jude and St Rita to help pray for the impossible; I would love for F to soften his heart and let himself be loved again, instead of pushing away the person who is offering him unconditional love. I know he feels self doubt and guilt for what he has done, but I am so torn with confusion why he continues to completely ignore me, when we both lifted each other out of sadness before.

Please help me to remain calm and patient with F. I don't want to give up on this but please, please help me if I must let go, I do not want to be alone. I want somebody to love and to be loved, as much as I want to love, nurture and care for F.

Please also pray, dear Saint, for my dreadful anxiety with my issues at work. I no longer feel safe to return. I have been bullied and harassed and threats made to colleagues regarding me. Please let my claim be successful and that everything be resolved peacefully and fairly. I am finding it so hard to sleep each night, constantly plagued with thoughts of work and of F. Help me and pray for me please...

19. LM

Please help me to overcome my anxiety. It make take time but tomorrow and the day after are important stepping stones for me so please lend me strength, keep me calm and confident, please let all nervous symptoms subside especially nausea, panic, weakness, shakiness, and dizziness. I ask this through your name. Amen.

20. chris de leon

Saint Dymphna,

Please pray for me, i suffer from Anxiety disorder, Please help me to find peace and be healed