Sts. Joachim and Anne Comments

By tradition Joachim and Anne are considered to be the names of the parents of Mary, the Mother of God. We have no historical evidence, however, of any elements of their lives, including their names. Any stories about Mary's father and mother come to us through legend and tradition. We get the oldest story from a document called the Gospel of James, though in no way should this document be trusted to be factual, historical, or the Word of ... Continue Reading

1. sunday

i will like to known about the family background of sts joachin anna

2. roy eusebio

my mom was visited the church everyday just like st.anne she was visited in the temple of GOD!!!

3. Speranza

I will be adopting St Anne as my own Saint... I have no children, but have faith that through the prayers of St Anne, the Lord will give us our own child.
    My mother is also called Anna.
    If I am given a daughter, I will name this child Anna or Anne.

4. JESS TAYLOR

i choose this saint for my confirmation name because she sound like a human and not always perfect.!!!

5. abby

I'm doing my saint report for confirmation and my confirmation is this Sunday and today is Wednesday. i procrastinate as you can see.

6. Cat

I'm doing a report on saint Ann for confirmation and she was a great parent and mother.

7. Melissa

I'm doing a report on saint anne 2 for confirmation. she was a great woman

8. Kurtz

My Report is On Saint Anne :)

9. Marissa

I think she was a great saint and a great mother to Mary.

10. AMB

Saint Anne was born in 850 b.c.

11. Autumn

Sts. Anne and Joachim, even if those aren't your real names, thank you for being such great parents to The Mother of God, if you hadn't been, Mary might not have believed what the angel told her.

12. Meg

Does anyone know when and where St. Ann was born? My daughter has a school report to do and I cannot find that info. Thanks

13. Robin

Does someone know around when she was alive. A date? Thank you!

14. Anna

Saints Anne and Joachim, pray for us sinners. Saint Anne, you are my namesake and I aspire to your goodness and purity as I try to live the beautiful path marked out for us by your Blessed Daughter, Our Mother Mary, and all the Saints and Angels in Heaven.

15. mary bayle

is there a book on the life of st ann mother of mary.

16. Vijay Stephen Albert

A valuable Insight in to The life of Parents Of our Mother Mary..HAPPY FEAST TO ALL...

17. J Christian

Saint Joachim, Saint Anne pray for us all; pray the distance between thy earthly bones be blessed, and all Earth's circumferences; pray all thy Sainted ancestors, from Adam to Abraham, Eve to Sarah and on to thee, rejoice in peaceful realms of joy; pray all the intervening prophets Enoch to Ezekiel, David, Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah to Jesus of Sirach, and Ruth, Esther, Hannah and Judith, and may all who shout God's ecstatic Words rise us each to holy realms of righteous sanctity; pray that comfortable realm your grandson Jesus preached becomes as our new Jerusalem realm of Earth and our holy gem clad golden shining Bridal City Way, for good All, we ask in Yahweh's Name and Jesus's, Mary's and Joseph's, Apostles, Disciples, Elders and every Sainted thought, Amen Father, let this Sabbath morning incense smokes rise prayers to honor these Thy good persons, to day in Paradise toward ever and every good greater One, Selah

18. Fr. S. Jeyaraj, India