St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Veronica Atienza

Novena to St. Jude Thaddeus

Pray the St. Jude's novena for 9 consecutive days.

*Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the church honours and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of. Pray for me, I'm so helpless and alone.

Intercede with God for me, that He bring visible and speedy help, where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven, in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly [make your request here] and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever.

I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you by publishing this request. Amen.

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.
    May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen.
    St. Jude, pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.
    Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus in all the world, and for all eternity. Amen.

*Say this prayer followed by the Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be.

**Once your prayer has been answered, you must publish a thank you message to St. Jude. The usual message is "Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered.

2. Triza

Novena to St. Claire

St. Claire i know that my requests will be granted. I have complete faith in the Lord.

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored glorified and loved, today and every day, throughout the world now and forever amen.

3. pat

prayers are always answered but the answer might not be what you want. This is a powerfull novena-Ask 3 favors l financial and 2 impossible.[ promise to publish or circulate. your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. God of Mercy you inspire St Clare with the love poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. WE ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.

4. klae

***God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Beloved Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.
    ***May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the whole world now and forever. Amen.
    ***Thank you St Claire for assisting me and always at my side during those DIFFICULT times with my NLE, when I was feeling helpless and lost.
    ***Saint Clare thank you for giving me hope during this most trying time in my life. Please continue interceding with my prayers.
    ***St.Claire i believe in you to help me at this time. I need you and will ever be faithful.
    ***Please answer my requests St Clare of Assissi, and be forever thankful. Please intercede St Clare, St Jude, St Anthony, St. Michael, St. Joseph, Mama Mary, St Rita & all the ANGELS & SAINTS. I shall be eternally thankful and do my utmost to have devotion to you all. BE ALWAYS AT MY SIDE PROTECTING & GUIDING ME.

***Will humbly publish ; Praise the Lord.

5. monica

This is a powerful novena-Ask for 3 favors 1 business, 2 impossible.Promise to publish or circulate.Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 HAIL MARY and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. Â 9 HAIL MARY (9 times)God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish it on the 9th day.This is a powerful novena.Your request will be answered no matter how impossible.May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always hearing my prayers... keep praying everyone!

6. Adraine Ingram

Thank you St. Clare for answering my prayers. You saved me. I will forever, be grateful.

Thank You, Thank you.

I still have a ways to go, Thank You.

7. Paul Arokiam Raja

Completed my novena today. St Clare pray that I may get my petitions. Below is the prayer that I publish as I wanted to do it,

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle. .

God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayer, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen

8. Stephanie

Novena to St Clare,

Ask St Clare for 3 favours, one business, two impossible and say nine Hail Marys and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

Prayer
    Amen

Thank you St Claire for assisting me when I was feeling helpless and lost.

9. Erin

A prayer to St. Claire
    ask St. Claire for 3 favors ; one business and two impossible . Say nine Hail Mary's for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Published on the 9th day "May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, and glorified today and everyday throughout the w

10. kathy

Novena to Saint Claire

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or
    circulate.
    Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible.
    Say 9 Hail Mary's ( Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee ; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.) and the following prayer for 9 nights in
    front of a lighted candle, (May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved through out the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us. St Jude worker of miracles pray for us.St Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us.)
    God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of
    poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in
    poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your
    glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our
    Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the
    Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen
    Thank you St Claire for answering my prayers. Please help
    me until all parts are completed.
    Amen

11. Gail

ask 3 favors 1 business 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front of a lit candle for 9 days.

God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever Amen.

Thank you Saint Claire for hearing and answering my prayers!

12. P.Diaz

promise to publish on the 9th day.
    Thank you St Clare for favors granted

13. Rk13

NOVENA TO ST CLARE
    Ask St. Clare for three favours. 1 Business, 2 impossible. Say nine Hail Mary's for 9 days with lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on 9th day. Powerful novena. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever, Amen. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. Publication promised.

R.K.

14. HS

Today is the last day of my novena and I promised publication on the 9th day. I haven't received the answer I was desperately hoping for but a friend gave me an idea about something, which may be of help to me. It won't be in time, but it's an option.
    Maybe this is like half an answer?
    thank you St. Clare

15. HS

I've been doing the novena to St. Clare and promised publication on the 9th day, although my novena won't actually be finished until this evening.
    I did not get the help I desperately need, but a friend suggested something to me, which may offer me some kind of option, at least.
    Thank you St Clare.

16. Marie

St Claire thank you in advance for my request.

Pray whether you believe or not 1 business 2 impossible .

With a lighted candle. Say for nine days nine Hail Marys and May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised ,adored,glorified and loved throughout the world forever Amen.

Promise publication on the 9th day of the Novena .

17. Miriam Lenzi

Thank you St.Claire. half of my needs are answered.
    I promised a publication.

18. Dorothy

Novena to St. Jude

Pray the St. Jude prayer followed by 3 Our Father, 3 Hail Mary, and 3 Gloria prayers for 9 consecutive days in front of a lighted candle and then publish. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

"St. Jude, you witnessed the healing power of our Lord Jesus. You saw his compassion for the sick and dying. You yourself touched the sick, shared the sorrows of the mournful, and encouraged the despairing. You received this authority and healing power to work wonders, to cure the incurable, to make people whole. We ask you to intercede with our brother, Jesus, to send his saving grace to heal the sickness and suffering of _________________________________, to uplift his/her despondent spirits, and to instill hope in his/her hearts. Amen."

St Jude thank you for listening to my prayers for the last 9 days and thank you in advance for granting my desperate prayer request. Praise be to God.

19. Claire

Novena to St Clare, published as promised.

Prayer
    Amen

Thank you St Claire for assisting me when I was feeling helpless and lost.

20. ND

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Please answer my requests St Clare of Assissi. You gave a sign and forever thankful.
    Will humbly publish on the Nine day.
    Praise the Lord.