St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. James
    7 months ago

Thank you Saint Claire for listening to my prayers.

2. sean
    7 months ago

Novena To St Theresa of the Little Flower ( five days never fails)

Pick me a rise from your Heavenly Garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant the message implore Him and tell Him I will love Him daily more and more.
    To be followed by five Our Father's, five Hail Mary's and five Gloria's. It never fails. Publication promised

Thanks sam

3. sean
    7 months ago

I am publishing the Novena To The Sacred Heart (never fails) as promised

O sacred heart of Jesus I have asked you for many favors, now I ask you for this ( mention request) Take it and place it in your lonely and broken heart and when thy Heavenly father see's it, he will not refuse it, it is not my prayer but the prayer of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I place all my trust in thee. Say for three days and publish. Request will be granted. Sean

4. allison
    7 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I believe in you and your beliefs.

5. P.diaz
    7 months ago

ask for 3 favors 1 business 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer for 9 consecutive days in front a lit candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our lord Jesus Christ you son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen .Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day.
    Thank you St Clare for favors granted.

6. MDC
    7 months ago

Thank you St Clare for your intercession and comfort in my time of anxiety and distress. I am so grateful for your help barely 2 days into the novena. I have faith in your power and pray that you will continue to shower me with your blessings.

7. CHW
    7 months ago

Many thanks once again to St Clare for prayers answered..

8. al
    7 months ago

Glorious St Claire!
    Thank you for your intercession, my prayers have been answered, I have been blessed with another pregnancy.
    St. Claire please pray for me, pray for my family and pray my baby is healthy and born safely. I lost my beautiful baby boy two years ago at birth and fear I may have the same problems.
    Amen.

9. Adraine
    7 months ago

St. Claire:

Thank you for your intercession on my behalf. I still deeply need your help. Thank you for loving my family and I.

10. KAREN PHILLIPS
    8 months ago

Novena to Saint Clare
    Pray and then publish or circulate on the final day.
    Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible.
    Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle,
    God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

Thank you St. Clare for your intercession

11. J and TB
    8 months ago

O Glorious Saint Claire!

God has given you the power to work miracles continually, and the favor of answering the prayers of everyone who invokes your assistance in misfortune, anxiety, and distress.

Lord, Thank you for all the grace, protection and favors which you have given us through the prayers of Saint Clare. We receive these blessings with a peaceful mind, grateful spirit and joyful heart. I am truly humbled by your love. You have supplied more than we needed and we are standing in faith on the final outcome of ultimate victory in our battle to live in peace and without fear of domination and oppression.

St. Clare, I thank you for your immediate intercession in response to my prayers. I will always be grateful to you and will spread the word of your intercession on our behalf by you. Be with us always so we may continue to face our battles with courage, strength, serenity, and the comfort of faith.

12. CHW
    8 months ago

Thank you once again St Clare for listening to me and giving me comfort

13. Joseph Mathew
    8 months ago

St. Clare, please continue to pray f9or us.

14. Craig Adkins
    8 months ago

Novena to Saint Clare
    Pray and then publish or circulate on the final day.
    Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible.

Thank you St. Clare for your intercession

15. Lee
    8 months ago

Thank you so much St. Claire for the answered prayer. One prayer has been answered and there are very good signs on the 2nd one. I have faith that the third prayer will be answered.

Thank you so much!!!!

16. Lilian Were
    8 months ago

Dear St Claire,
    You are the Patron saint of my jumuiya. Thank you for guiding our jumuiya and enabling us have fruitful bible sharings each week. Pray for our jumuiya to be steadfast in spiritual matter and pray for us that the Holy Spirit may always be in our midst when we share the Word of God. Guide our plans so that we may engage in activities that will enrich our spiritual life. Pray for our families that God may always protect us. Through your way of life, lead us to be humble in the way we perceive and lead our lives.

17. Claire B
    8 months ago

Today, August11, is my feast day. After mass, I asked the priest why it was never mentioned. He said that because today is Sunday, she had been displaced.
    I want to honor my saint so I researched on the internet and came up with information and several testimonials. I found the special prayer which I will say for my special intentions.
    Thank you Jesus, and thank you St.Claire

18. Martina Angela Christina
    8 months ago

Thank you St Clare on bringing me so close to you. Thanks for bringing all mentioned intentions so close to God. Above all thanks for the miracles. I ask you for spiritual healings and renewal of faith for all the blessings endowed. Happy Feast Day. Martina

19. Christine
    8 months ago

Dear st. Clare
    Please help ,e find work and projects. Help me to settle my debts. Please always bless my family. Look after my dear Esther, pat, and fr. Colm.
    Help me please st. Clare, my needs are urgent. And I am nervous.
    Faithfully yours always

20. Michael Varger
    8 months ago

My Most Dearest Clare,

Today is Sunday, 11 August 2013, and it is your Feast Day. I want to let you know that you have a special and very beautiful place in my heart and my life wouldn't be the same without you. I remember the dark times and times of trouble when nothing seems to help and than I turned to you and there you were ready to help me get over my troubles, and you had done this too many times to count. So, how can I ever stop loving you or thank you enough.

Today I will be attending the 6:30 pm High Mass at the famous St Patrick's cathedral in the beautiful & multicultutal city of Melbourne. After celebrating Mass I will be joining a few friends in Little Italy (Lygon Street) where we will celebrate life and love, and I mean my love for you. I will be presenting my friends with small gifts to honour you on your Feast Day and to make your presence felt. We'll be uncorking top wine and we'll enjoy some champaigne.

I LOVE YOU