St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. HMT
    2 months ago

St. Clare, thanks for all the favours received and bless us always – H.M.T

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified & loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever. Amen. Ask St Claire for 3 favours, 2 impossible and say nine Hail Mary’s and the above prayer for nine days with the lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Your request will be granted no matter however impossible it is.

2. Adraine & Chance Hindman
    2 months ago

Thank you for the health care blessing for Chance Hindman.

Thank you for your financial blessings for me Adraine Hindman-Ingram.

3. Debra
    2 months ago

With all my heart, I thank you St. Clare for interceding on my behalf and aiding in my daughter's job offer. I know with a grateful and loving heart that you will continue to intercede on behalf of the prayers I have offered for each of my sons.

4. Debra
    2 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for always interceding on my behalf.

5. paula
    2 months ago

Thank your St Clare and St Jude for your help.Please pray the 9 day novena to both,May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised,adored loved and worshipped now and forever,Amen

6. paula
    2 months ago

I place all my trust in St Clare that my prayers will be answered and promise to make her prayer known

7. myim family
    3 months ago

Thank you Blessed Virgin Mary for prayers answered. I want in this Prayer to Thank you for all things and confirm that I never want to be separated from you. Thank you for your Mercy toward me and mine. The MYIM Family

Prayer To The Blessed Virgin (Never known to Fail)
    Blessed Mother of the son of God, Immaculate Virgin, Assist me in my necessity. Help me and show me, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth! I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none that can withstand your power. Show me herein, you who are my mother. Mary, conceived without sin, Pray for us who have recourse to thee (three times).
    Holy Mother I place this cause in your hands (Three Times). Holy Spirit, you who solve all problems, light all roads so that I can attain my goals, you who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me. In all Instances in my life you are with me. I want in this Prayer to Thank you for all things and confirm once again, that I never want to be separated from you. Thank you for your Mercy toward me and mine. Say this Prayer three consecutive days, after three days the request will be granted . This Prayer must be published after the favor is granted.

8. gump
    3 months ago

Novena to Saint Clare

This is a very powerful novena. Ask St Clare for 3 favours – 1 business, 2 other. Pray for these 3 favours in front of a lighted candle and say 9 Hail Mary’s.

Must promise publication.

Thank you St. Clare for your blessings and answered prayers.

9. dollinda
    4 months ago

pray to st. clara and light her candle to help me she always have and i pray for my family thank you st. clara for all of your help amen

10. cordy
    4 months ago

Completed my novena today. St Clare pray that I may get my petitions. Below is the prayer that I publish as I wanted to do it,

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle. . Thank you St. Clare for all of your answered prayers!

11. Digna
    4 months ago

Thank you St. Claire!! Thanks for parying for and with me.

3 weeks ago, I got the results of my exam and I successfully passed it. Thank you so much. Thank you!

12. anne
    5 months ago

A prayer to st. claire,
    Ask st.claire for 3 favours,one business and 2 impossible and say nine hail Mary's for nine days with a lighted candle.pray whether you believe or not.published on the 9 th day.
    May the scared heart of Jesus be praised ,adored and glorified today and everyday throughout the world.Amen.

13. Geraldine C
    5 months ago

Say this novena for 9 days and promise to publish it on the ninth day.
    May the sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored and glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen.
    Ask ST Clare for three favours and say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine consecutive days with a lighted candle. Publish on the 9th day. Your request should be granted no matter how difficult. thank you for all your help st clare.

14. Carolyn
    5 months ago

This is a powerful novena.
    Ask St. Clare for three favors. (1 Financial, 2 impossible)
    Pray 9 Hail Marys together with the following prayer in front of a lighted candle for 9 consecutive days. Promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day.

*God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one

15. T. Cordo
    5 months ago

Thank you St.
    Claire for hearing my prayers. Please obtain them and accept my gratitude. I hope very much and believe in God, and the power of prayer, and the help of this saint.

Thank you and I trust in you and the fact that God will hear our petitions through you and that He will do what is best for all his children. Amen.

16. dcruz
    6 months ago

Say this pray infront of a lit candle. Ask for 3 impossible. 1 business 2 impossible. Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered. Say nine Hail Marys. May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever. God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit . One God forever and ever. Amen Say this pray for nine days then promise to publish or circulate on the nineth day.

17. Sasha
    6 months ago

Prayer to st Clare

Pray 9 hail Mary's for 9 days. Ask for 3 miracles and publish on 9th day

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever and ever. Amen

18. rosa
    6 months ago

for 3 favours ..one business two impossible
    nine hail marys for nine nights with lighted candle (peaceful soul)
    as promised i now publish the following novena to st clare

may the sacred heart of jesus be praised glorified and loved today and every day throughout the whole world now and forever amen

thankyou st clare

19. Benedicta
    6 months ago

Today is my 9th day novena to St. Clare for her intercession (through the sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Mother of Perpetual help) in my petition for the healing of my son from autism, for the dismissal of the request for appeal by the home office concerning our immigration status and for a new family home. I am publishing this prayer as promise. Please intercede and grant your favours St. Clare of Asisi.

Ask for three favours from Saint Clare, one business related or related to financial matters, and two which are ‘impossible’. In front of a lit candle, pray the following:

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee
    Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
    Amen
    (x9)

God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever.
    Amen.
    OR

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever.
    Amen.
    Repeat for a total of nine days.

20. Anshita
    7 months ago

I Completed my 9 days Novena today. St. Claire that I get my petitions and favours. Below is the prayer that I publish as I wanted to do it.
    "May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world, now and forever, Amen"

Ask St. Claire for 3 favours 1 Business, 2 impossible

Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 consequtive days in front of a lighted candle.

"God of mercy you inspired St Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyeful vision of your Glory in the kingdom of heaven, we ask this through our lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the holy spirit, one god forever and ever, Amen

Please grant my wishes as I have faith that my prayers will be answered.