St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Ann
    4 months ago

To Saint Clare I thank you for taking my prayers to the Sacred Heart ofJesus.
    I place all my trust in him.

3 favours 1financial 2 impossible 9 Hail Marys 9 days with lighted candle and the following prawer
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored glorified and loved throughout the workd todayand always and for ever Amen
    Ann

2. Rita
    4 months ago

Thank you, Saint Clare, for renewing my faith in the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

3. Priya Mathew
    4 months ago

Publishing my Novena to Saint Claire -Ask for 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, say 9 hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days, publish on the 9th day, also say this prayer for 9 days. May the most sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever. Amen

4. diane
    4 months ago

1 business: That I may be able to invest in a business thayy will help me.provide for my.daughter.

2 impossible that me and my 4 years partner marry
    and we grow in.love, wisdom throigh gods intercession

5. Maria Gillespie
    5 months ago

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or
    circulate.
    Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible.
    Say 9 Hail Mary's ( Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee ; Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.) and the following prayer for 9 nights in
    front of a lighted candle, (May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved through out the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us. St Jude worker of miracles pray for us.St Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us.)
    God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of
    poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in
    poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your
    glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our
    Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the
    Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen
    Thank you St Claire for answering my prayers. Please help
    me until all parts are completed.
    Amen

I put all my faith in st claire... she always answers my prayers x

6. veronica
    5 months ago

What if you skip a day? Do you have to start over?

7. ria
    5 months ago

thank u saintclare for all the blessing that u give to our family,please help me again to my problem,i know you are always there for me,please guide me,,ilove u saintclare

8. al
    5 months ago

Dearest St Claire, please pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

9. sean
    5 months ago

Novena To The Sacred Heart ( never fails )

O Sacred Heart of Jesus i have asked you for many favours, now i ask you for this ( mention request ) Take it and place it in your lonely and broken Heart and when thy Heavenly father sees it he will not refuse it. It is not my prayer but the prayer of thy Sacred Heart of Jesus, i place all my trust in thee. Say for three days and publish request will be granted. S.A.M

10. Joyal

Novena to Saint Claire

Publishing my Novena to Saint Claire as promised.

Ask St. Claire for 3 favors, 2 impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER: May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Publish on the ninth day. Publish as promised.

Saint Claire, Thank you for hearing my prayers. I appreciate it very much. Thank you for everything you done for me. Saint Claire, I love you very much.

11. Sandra Coulter

Novena to Saint Claire

Publishing my Novena to Saint Claire as promised.

Publish on the ninth day. Publish as promised.

12. Charlene
    5 months ago

Say this prayer in front of lighted candle , 2 impossible and 1 business, for 9 consecutive days , 9 Hail Mary s and prayer: may the scared heart of Jesus , be praised , adored , gloried and loved. Today and everyday through out the world,. God have mercy you inspired st Clare
    With the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reins with the Holy Spirit . One god forever and ever . Amen .

Thank you, thank you , thank you st Clare for answering my prayers, god bless x

13. Diana

Novena to Saint Claire

Publishing my Novena to Saint Claire as promised.

Publish on the ninth day. Publish as promised.

14. Glory
    5 months ago

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever and ever amen.
    i ask for a fovour one financial 2 impossible.
    Hail Mary, full of Grace, our Lord is with hee blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
    Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

15. Rajani
    5 months ago

May The sacred heart of Jesus be paraised, adored glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever. Amen.

16. Jenifer

Grateful thanks to st Clare
    ST. CLARE NOVENA Ask for 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, say 9 hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days, publish on the 9th day, also say this prayer for 9 days. May the most sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world forever. Amen

17. Ann
    5 months ago

Thankyou saint clare for taking my prayers to sacred heart .

May the sacred heart of jesus be praised adored glorified and loved today and always throughout the world for ever and ever amen.

Say nine hail marys for nine days and then publish

Thankyou i am greatful for all the gifts given to me.

18. Baby
    5 months ago

I seek your help to light a candle on behalf of my son George Varghese and offer prayers for him and us,i.e myself Baby,my wife Shyla and my daughter Priya at the Maria Goretti shrine as soon as possible.I seek prayers for the fulfillment of the following.

Frankly,a marriage proposal came for our son George from parents of a girl named Roshin and he is going to see Roshin at their home on January 26th.Since in the past, many marriage proposals came for our son, but none has reached to a successful conclusion,unfortunately.So we pray for settling the marriage proposal of Roshin to our son George,sothat he can marry Roshin,and we seek the intercession and blessings of St.Clare.We are sure that by the prayers and blessings of the saint, this marriage proposal will be decided in favour of our son George by the parents of Roshin.I hope you will light the candle and offer prayers for our son and us,and offer prayers as soon as you read this mail.
    Baby Varghese

19. Rajani
    6 months ago

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

20. Chance
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Clare for helping me to meet my weekly financial obligations, you are wonderful and I love you!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!