St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Fely

This is a powerful novena, ask St Clair for 3 favors, 1 business and 2 impossible, say nine Hail Mary with a lighted candle for 9 days. Pray whether you believe it or not. Publish on the 9th day. May the Sacred heart of Jesus always be praised, adored glorified and loved today and everyday through out the world forever and ever, Amen. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. I am publishing with faith that you will hear and answer my prayers St. Clair of Assisi.. thank you

2. PD

3. Dianne

This is a powerful novena. Ask for 3 favours 1 business, 2 impossible. Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say three Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candfle. 9 Hail Mary (9 times) God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come tothe joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through LordJesus Christ your Son, who lives and reighnbs with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. This is a powerful novena. Your request will be answered no matter how impossible. May you continue to bless me St Clare - I am publishing this prayer with the faith that you are going to answer my sincere prayers St. Clare of Assisi. I know you will keep praying.

4. C133

This is a powerful novena-Ask for 3 favors 1 financial 2 impossible.Promise to publish or circulate.Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 HAIL MARY and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. Â 9 HAIL MARY (9 times)God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish it on the 9th day.This is a powerful novena.Your request will be answered no matter how impossible.May you continue to intercede for us St.Clare. You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! Thank you for always hearing my prayers... keep praying everyone!

5. christine

This is a powerful novena-Ask for 3 favors 1 business, 2 impossible.Promise to publish or circulate.Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 HAIL MARY and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. Â 9 HAIL MARY (9 times)God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish it on the 9th day.This is a powerful novena.Your request will be answered no matter how impossible.May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always hearing my prayers... keep praying everyone!

6. Sheba

I have just started the novena prayer to St. Clare for an University Job and I trust and believe .. Please pray for me and ..Thank you St, Clare in advance.
    Sheba

7. G. Murphy

As promised I have made a contribution to a charitable organisation in thanks for favours received from St. Clare. I am very grateful for the graces she has given me and the help she continues to give in our lives.

8. angel

Thank You St. Clare for the answered prayer. I just passed my board exam!!!

9. ethel

St. Claire please intercede for us aspiring US-RN, give us wisdom, strength and courage to take the exam on April 2012 in order to pass with flying color, that like You we may continue my medical endeavor with success and achieve fulfillment in our chosen specialty.Protect from all harm and evil, keep in loving presence with faith and bless our families, friends, and even our enemies with good health, financial stability and success in our endeavors. We pray for peace in hearts of all who honor and pray for You thru the intercession of the most Sacred Heart of Jesus, the Loving Father in heaven and the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete. May all our intentions be granted and we will never cease to honor and thanks God for all the graces He bestowed on you. Our Father...9 Hail Mary....Glory be...Amen

10. ia lopez

--i am publishing this prayer with faith that you are going to answer my sincere prayers St.Clare of Assisi..! i know you will. keep praying everyone. :-)

11. Gracy

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and

loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen. Ask

St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say

nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine days with a lighted

candle. Pray wheither you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

Thank you St Clare for listening to my request. I pray that it is

granted and I thank you for all the blessings that we receive. I

am posting this as promised.

God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by

the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of

spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom

of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who

lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever.

Amen. May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a

powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always

hearing my prayers.

12. Bella

Powerful prayer.

13. Bindu

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen. Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray wheither you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is. Thank you St Clare for listening to my request. I pray that it is granted and I thank you for all the blessings that we receive. I am posting this as promised.

14. mikal

sir / madam can you kindly publish my novena
    ASK FOR 1 BUISSNESS AN 2 IMPOSSIBLE PRAY FOR 9 DAYS WITH A LIGHTED WHITE CANDLE :ST CLAIR "YOUR REQUEST" 9 HAIL MARYS,MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED ADORED GLORIFIED AN LOVED TODAY AN EVERY DAY THROUGH OUT THE WORLD FOREVER AN EVER AMEN.PUBLISH ON THE 9TH DAY.

15. Elaine Haley

I like the picture of St.Clare's. Is it possible to use the picture for a brochure for St. Clare's Residential Program. St. Clare's Program is for Women previously incarcerated to assist them in transitioning back into the community with the hope that recovery from alcohol & drugs is possible.

16. Philomena Toress and family

This is a powerful novena-Ask for 3 favors 1 financial 2 impossible.Promise to publish or circulate.Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 HAIL MARY and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle. Â 9 HAIL MARY (9 times)God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish it on the 9th day.This is a powerful novena.Your request will be answered no matter how impossible.May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always hearing my prayers... keep praying everyone!

17. eunice

St.Clare thank you so much :) It was heard.

18. Ingrid Lopez

19. Rebecca

Novena to Saint Clare:
    God of Mercy, You inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and every day throughout the world, now and forever. Amen.

Say nine Hail Mary’s and the above prayer for nine days in front of a lighted candle. Ask for 3 Favors: 1 Business, 2 Impossible. Pray and believe and publish on the ninth day! Your request wil be granted no matter how impossible it is.

Today is my ninth day of the Novena and I have kept my promise. Thank you St. Clare for your intercession! I've now seen improvements in my life; my three favors have been addressed, my prayers answered. Thank you again St. Clare!! You are truly an inspiration.

20. sinead