St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. anil

St Clare im publishing your prayer as promised. Hope my favours will be granted soon :) I really need you St Clare I need your intercession urgently and immediately!

2. sinead

Thank you St Clare for listening to my prayer,I put my trust in you.

3. Sandra

NOVENA TO ST CLARE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever, Amen. Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the prayer below for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

4. Hopeful

I have now finished my Novena and remain hopeful that my prayers will be granted- St Claire has never failed me yet. Thank you.

5. divya

I love you Saint Claire. Please bless and protect my family as You have always done. I seek refuge at Your feet, Mother.

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever. Amen. Ask Saint Clare for 3 favors, one business and two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the Prayer for 9 days with a lighted candle.Pray whether you believe it or not. Publish on the ninth day. Your requests will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

Mother, You have never forsaken me. Please hear my prayers and protect my family. I need Your blessings now and forever. Guide me through my pain and help my family and me to overcome our obstacles. Please show us a way out of our pain and sorrow.

I am publishing this as promised.

6. Rod

Thank you St Claire for prayers answered

7. Dianne

I love you Saint Clare please hear my prays as you always do.
    This is a powerful novena. Ask for 3 favours 1 business, 2 impossible. Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 HAIL MARY and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle,. 9 HAIL MARY(9 TIMES) God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the loveof poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish it on the 9th day. This is a powerful novena. Your request will be answered no matter how impossible. May you continue to bless me St. Clare. and protect me from evil and protect my beautiful family. - I am publishing this prayer with the faith that you are going to answer my sincere prayes St. Clare of Assisi. I know you will, keep praying. Thankyou

May all that see this pray be blessed by St. Clare and by Our Lord Jesus Christ and our Blessed Mother Mary. Amen.

8. gracy

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever, Amen. Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

Thank you St Clare for listening to my request. I pray that it is granted and I thank you for all the blessings that we receive.

God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always hearing my prayer.

I am posting this as promised.

9. Sheba

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle,

God of mercy you inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen
    Novena to St. Claire

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS
    be praised, adored, glorified and loved
    today and everyday throughout the
    world forever.
    Amen.

Ask St Clare for three favours, one business, two impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.
    THANK YOU MUCH ST. CLAIRE..YOU ANSWERED MY PRAYERS. I have no words. millions of thanks

10. YTEL

Say this pray infront of a lit candle. Ask for 3 impossible. 1 business 2 impossible. Pray for 9 consecutive days. This is a very powerful prayer. Your Pray will be answered. Say nine Hail Marys. God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit . One God forever and ever. Amen Say this pray for nine days then promise to publish or circulate on the nineth day. Thank you St Clare. xx

11. Bindu

12. Gil Antonio Gonzales

Please ask for the intercession of St. Clare for Bill Anthony P. Gonzales' Nursing Board Examination's success this June 30 & July 1, 2012.

Thank you and God bless for your prayers for those who are in need.

13. ellah

Novena to St. Clare:
    This is a powerful novena. ask for 3 favors. 1 business and 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Marys and the followng prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.
    i finished my novena yesterday and now i am publishing it...i put my trust in you and i kno that u will grant my requests i kno that u can never fail me!!!

14. sinead

Thank you for listening to my prayer. Sinead

15. KTG

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Praised, Adored, Glorified, and Loved, today and everyday throughout the world, now and forever, Amen. Ask St. Claire for three favors two impossible and say nine Hail Mary's and the above prayer for nine days, with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not; publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

16. dianne

17. Sharon

I have not started my novena yet but i've heard of it powerful ness and believe st Claire will answer my prayers I promise to publish again when my wish is granted

18. Lavanya

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate.

Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified
    and loved today and every day throughout the world forever and ever. Amen
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Hail Mary prayer)
    Newer version:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
    Our Lord is with you.
    Blessed are you among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
    Jesus.
    Holy Mary, Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.
    Amen.

I am hoping that my wishes will be fulfilled. I need your blessings on me forever.

19. Adelaide

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate. Ask for 3 favors: 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle: God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

Although I have a few days left to pray your novena St. Clare I want to thank you for listening to my prayers and I will publish again once I have finished. Thank you for your blessings.

20. Bindu