St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Carole Green

Thanks to St Clare for impossible gifts. Ask St Clare for 3 favors 1 business and 2 impossible, say 3 Hail Marys for 9 days with a lighted candle, pray whether you believe or not and publish on the ninth day. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored and glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever Amen. Your requests will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem. Also St Gerard Majella, St Teresa and all angels and Saints. Publication must be promised. CG

2. dolores

This is a pwerful novena. Ask for 3 favors 1 business, 2 impossible.

Promise to publish on the nineth day. After the 3rd day your pray will be answered. Never known to fail. Say nine Hail Mary and the following pray infront of a lighted candle. 9 Hail Marys(9times) God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in the in poverty of spirit and come to the joyfil vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit AmenOne God foerever and ever Amen.

3. Fiona

Santa Chiara of Assisi, please pray for me.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored,glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Marys and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle. .

God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayer, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

4. Anupama

May the scared heart of Jesus be praised,adrored ,loved and glorified today and everyday throughout the world now and forever. Amen.
    Say this prayer with a lighted candle for 9 days followed with 9 hail Mary's.make three wishes and publish it on the 9th day. your wishes will come true no matter what.

Thank you St clairie for showing me the signs that my prayers are being answered. i hope i get the job i want soon. Please guide and support me.

5. Steve

Thank you St. Clare for your blessings. Ask St Clare for three favors, 1 business, 2 impossible, and say nine hail mary and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle. Prayer:: May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen. Publish on the ninth day.

6. bh

thank you St Clare for the help and support you are giving me through my sustained prayers. I am praying for my family and already there are signs that my prayers are being answered.

7. A. M. Azevedo

Please Saint Clare take away Midge's pain give her family a miracle.
    AA

8. aiza

wow, I Love it... my birthday is august 11

9. J

Please grant my prayer for my son and thank you St Clare for previous prayers granted.

J

10. T

st clare I'm saying a novena for my husband to be able to get a good job so we can relocate and be closer to our family; and also for financial things are pretty tough financially for my husband and I but we pray alot and God is always there for us..

please help my family

11. Joseph Mathew

St. Clare, Please remember me and my family in your prayers.

12. Lilly

thank you st. clare for listening to me for many years and guide me to the right direction

13. Awori David

Thank you, saint claire for you have answered my prayers, this prayer works

A prayer to St. Claire
    ask St. Claire for 3 favors ; one business and two impossible . Say nine Hail Mary's for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Published on the 9th day "May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, and glorified today and everyday throughout the world forever and ever, Amen.

14. AMR

Thank you St. Claire for helping me to manifest my three request I know you are here with me. I am so grateful that I finally receive the abundance of heaven for all my three request. Thank you.

15. candy

Publishing my novena to St Claire as promised, thank you
    Ask St Claire for three favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, and say nine hail mary and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.
    Prayer:

Publish on the ninth day

16. M.P. George

I believe God will hear and answer my prayer

17. Rose

May theSacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored,glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen. Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

18. Johny Morris

I completed my prayer and publishing .

NOVENA TO ST CLARE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever, Amen. Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the prayer below for nine days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

19. Marisa

God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always hearing my prayer.

Published as promised. thank You