St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Jacqueline McMillan

I am publishing this on the 9th day with
    Faith my prayers will be answered.

2. Triza

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored,glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Marys and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle. .

God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayer, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

I have just finished my novena and am sure that my prayers will be answered. Amen

3. Alice

Novena to St. Claire
    Thank you St. Claire
    Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.
    Ask for 3 favors 1 business, 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary’s and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.
    Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.
    God of Mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers may we follow Christ in the spirit of poverty and come to the joyful Vision of Your Glory in the Kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

4. Leslie

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

i believe to st. clare that she will hear my prayers.. thank you for answered my prayer.
    my heart is very happy to have that good news. ate Glaudia already have justice.. thank be to God. Amen

5. Geraldine

I would like to thank st Claire for all she has done for me. I've just finished my five day novena and hope She will awnser my prayers.

6. Triza

St Claire am sure you will intercede for me. I have faith that my requests will be granted. I have never been dissapointed. May the sacred heart if Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved, today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen

7. dg.

This is a powerful novenea ask for 3 favours 1 business 2 impossiible. Promise to publish or circulate . Say 9 Hail Marys 9 times God of Mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever Ame.

8. N.Moyo

I just finished my novena and i promised to publish it on the ninth day. Thank you st Clare for your intercession on of my requests was answered on the third day of my request. I know the others will be answered as well.

Say this novena for 9 days and promise to publish it on the ninth day.
    May the sacred Heart of Jesus be praised adored and glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen.
    Ask ST Clare for three favours and say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine consecutive days with a lighted candle. Publish on the 9th day. Your request should be granted no matter how difficult. N.M. O.

You can also add the following novena:
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the Kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever amen,

9. ars

Novena to St Clare

God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen.

10. peter robert

Thank st. Claire

11. Hannah

Dear St. Clare,

I promised to publish my novena on the ninth day.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is

I have been saying my novena for the past 9 days and i promised to publish on the ninth day. Thank st. clare for obtaining the graces for me. My prayers are answered already and my business is on its way to greater heights, a beautiful home and a PhD scholarship.

I love you st.clare and I pray for Fr. Kamau who you have sent to take me closer to Jesus.
    The girl I named in your honour constantly reminds me of your love. Thanks and Thank God for me.

Hannah

12. Joseph DEvendran

i have heard about St.Clair about her faith in Jesus today only i heard about her power i am suffering from lost in business even i can not pay my loans my children school fees oven to have food so please mail me her powerful prayer to me i have faith in her and i believe in Jesus Christ

sorrowfully
    Joseph .

13. JMB

Novena to St. Clare:
    Pray this novena in front of a lighted candle every night for 9 nights. Publish on the 9th day.
    Say 9 Hail Mary 's
    God of Mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers, may we follow Jesus in his poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the Kingdom of Heaven. we ask this through our Lord, Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen

14. David Osborne

I am restoring a house in Dartmouth ,Devon,England . It is called Saint Clare and it used to be a nunnery. I am trying to learn more about its time as a nunnery as the present owners are keen to preserve and restore its history.

15. walker

I luv this saint!!!!! confermation

16. esther

Promised to publish, thank you St Claire

17. Christine

Thank you St. Clare for answering all of my petitions....we love you St. Clare!
    Say 9 Hail Mary 's
    Blessed St. Clare, whose very name means light, illumine the darkness of our minds and hearts so we might see what God wishes us to do, and perform it with a willing and joyful heart. Please hear my intentions, St. Clare (say your intentions). St. Clare, thank you for hearing me I know that you will pray for me so I may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. may the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Honored, praised, adored, glorified and loved today, and everyday throughout the world now and forever. Amen.

18. CS

This is a powerful novena. Ask for 3 favors 1 business, 2 impossible. Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 HAIL MARY and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.

I am publishing this prayer with the faith that you are going to answer my sincere prayers St. Clare of Assisi.

19. ClaireMaria

St.Claire

Today I finished my novena. I really began to look forward to this quiet time every day, time to time my mind. I believe you will help and intercede for me and help me obtain my three favours.
    Blessed Saint Clare,
    whose very name means light,
    illumine the darkness of our minds and hearts
    so that we might see
    what God wishes us to do
    and perform it
    with a willing and joyful heart.
    Before your birth,
    a Heavenly voice foretold
    that you would be a light illuminating the world.
    Be a light to us in the sorrows
    and anxieties of this earthly life,
    and lead us into the eternal light
    of our home in Heaven.

Amen.

Thank you St.Claire

20. Hannah

Thank you St.clare for guiding me. Please pray for my family.
    I also thank God for that beautiful jolly girl I named clare after you. I will
    begin the novena today and I know you will obtain me the graces which
    i pray for.

I promise to publish on the 9th day.