St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Nellie

thank you st clare for prayers answered!
    publication promised.
    Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate. Ask for 3 favours: 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 nights in front of a lighted candle:  God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen

2. Harriet

Thanks you St Clare for the answers to my prayers. The cause my family supported was successful 100 fold because of your intercessions. Holy St Clare thank you for this miracle which we prayed for in your name. Amen

3. Awori David

Dear St. Clare, today is the 9th Day of my Novena, and I am circulating your prayer, as promised. Thank you for hearing my prayers.

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle.

4. al

St Clare please pray for me and my family.

5. Christine

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen.

6. nithyalochana

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

7. yrrehc

st. claire has helped me before and i know
    by starting my novena tomorrow she will help
    me again grant all my prayers :-)

8. Harriet

Holy St Clare, thank you for yet another prayer for my son answered in full. You work so many miracles and your blessings are infinite. I promise to pray faithfully to you as you ask. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days and finish with the prayer to St Clair God of mercy, you inspired St Clair by the love of poverty by the help of her prayers may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through Christ our Lord who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever Amen. Say these prayers in front of a lighted candle and believe St Clair will answer you.

9. Harriet

Holy St Clare I have prayed faithfully to you for the needs of my children. You have helped them so many times in the past . I fervently pray that you will again favour them with your miracles as I pray the novenas and your prayer once more

10. ancy

Thankyou st clair for listening and answering my prayer.as I promised I am publishing this novena.

11. Grace Vasquez

I am posting this as promised.Thank you St. Clare for the answered prayer. I got a new job with a much higher pay. Thank you for the many blessings I have received from you.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified, and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever, Amen. Ask St. Clare for three favors, one business, two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the above prayer for nine days with a lighted
    candle. Pray wheither you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom
    of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever.

Amen.

May you continue to bless me St.Clare You are indeed a powerful intercessor St.Clare of Assisi..! thank you for always hearing my prayers.

12. ALICIA

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, loved, glorified and adored, today and everyday, throughout the world, now and forever. Amen.
    Publishing with faith that my prayers were answered.

13. Vie

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayer, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

14. Claire

Do you have to be the saint of curing eye disease?

15. meann

Thank you Lord, thank you God. To God be the glory. thank you St. Claire
    I love you Lord.
    Amen...............

16. meann

today is the 9th day of my devotion. The prayers help me a lot to get through life, eventhough I don't have the answer right away, I know in my heart God will give me what I prayed for when both of us are ready in due time and it falls right. Thank you Lord so much.

17. Brianna Nicole Episcopo

Thank you. I really need it because I'm making a report!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. P.Diaz

Ask for three favours 1 business and 2 impossible.Say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front of a lit candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of her poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come ro the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever Amen.
    Thank you St Clare for favours granted.

19. beng

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible.

As I promise St. Claire, I am publishing this novena, so that you can help more people seeking for your help.. I am sure that my prayers will be answered. I know nothing is impossible to you dear St. Claire. Thank you in advance..

20. Christine

Dearest Saint Clare:
    I am publishing this on the ninth day as promised.
    Thank you for listening to my prayers. Please see
    It in your heart to grant the favors I so humbly request.
    Please help me through these difficulties I am facing.
    With sincere thanks, Christine