St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. MW

May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, and glorified today and everyday.

2. Carrie

St, claire highest off most do most respect, at the highet off level, please do allow my very highest off conscious, the very highest level off rights, as a civil citizen, to be allowed endeavor at the higher level, off my higher off conscious. My higher off conscious has been badly declined, the civilized right to equality at the heightest off level. My higher off conscious, has been blocked and repressed, from that off injustice and that off ignorance. Sincerest off much deepest, off dearest, adoration

3. ancy

Thank you st Clare.
    I am publishing as I promise.

4. lyn martin

I have prayed to Saint Clare but as yet have not been answered. I have published however I will try this way of publication. Please hear my prayer for mu requests. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ.

5. P.Diaz

Ask for 3 favours 1 business and 2 impossible.Say 9 hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front a lit candle for nine days.

God of mercy you inspired St Clare wiith the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom og heaven. We ask this through our Lord jesus Christ your son who lives and reign with the holy spirit, one God forever and ever Amen.

Pomise to publish on the ninth day

6. SFCP

I would like to take the time out to thank you in advance, St. Clare for hearing my petition and granting my three favors. Time and time again when I sought out your assistance, you stood by me and often times went ahead of me and did just what your name says, clear my path, cleared my vision so that I may see what it is God has in store for me. Without your help this would not be possible and I thank God for steering me in your direction.

Once again I thank you for granting my three favors...
    1) Aiding me in studying and passing my CST Biology so that I will obtain the perfect teaching position for me.
    2) Putting a stop to all those who try and stunt my success (DB,HM,DG).
    3) Allowing me to live my life free of the effects of all sins committed by my parents, that they won't be passed on to me or my offspring.

In the name of our father and our Lord, Jesus Christ.

7. DIANNE

St Clare please answer my prayer.
    Say 9 Hail Marys and this pray kneeling infront of a lit candle. Pray for 1 business and 2 impossible. Yr prayer will be answered. Circdulate on the 9th day.
    God of Mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverrty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru Our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever Amen.

8. ria

thank you saintclare for all the blessing that you give to my whole family,special to me my husband en my two litle boy,thank you for always answering my prayers...we love u saintclare please guide us always..

9. Margie

Thank you St. Clare.
    I am publishing as I promise.
    I know the business request will be fulfilled. Along with the two impossible requests.

10. anthony kamau

thanks st claire

11. Heather

please someone tell me one business two impossible. is this all one request or do you need to need different favors.

12. christie s

Thank you in advance for my answered prayers. I have not been granted yet but I have faith and I know it will happen is God's time and God's will! Novenas always help me with inner peace and daily struggles. .This is a powerful novena pray wheter u belive or not say 9 hail
    marys and 1 Our father n front of a lighted candle ask 3 favors 1 business and 2 impossible and promise publication on the 9th day prayer to st claire.God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers.May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven.We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ,your son who lives and reigns with the holy spirit one God forever and Amen! God bless each of you and Merry Christmas Praise you dear Lord Jesus and thank you St Claire for all your help!

13. AWORI DAVID

In anticipation of my prayers being answered i thank you St Clare & praise Lord Jesus.

Pray and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your prayer will be answered no matter how impossible it may seem.

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle.

14. Doris

This is a powerful novena. Even if you are not a believer do it. Today is the 9th day of my Novena and my prayers are being answered. I am publising as promised.
    Ask for 3 favours, 1 business and 2 impossible.

Say St. Clare's prayer
    "God of mercy you inspired St. Claire w/ the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen" then
    say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days and 1 Our father, all in front of a lighted candle.

St Clare is helping me with work and family problems specifically a situation with my daughter. St Clare please grant my prayers and pray for my family. Amen.

15. P.DIAZ

Ask for 3 favours 1 business and 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary"s and the fowwlowing prayer in front a lighted candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.
    Promise to publish on the ninth day.
    Thank You St Clare for favours granted.

16. Julia Campbell

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen.

17. Harriet

This is a powerful novena-Ask for 3 favors 1 business, 2 impossible.Promise to publish or circulate.Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 HAIL MARY and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.

Â 9 HAIL MARY (9 times)God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever. Amen. Pray if you believe or not. Publish it on the 9th day.This is a powerful novena.Your request will be answered no matter how impossible.May you continue to bless me St.Clare

--i am publishing this prayer with faith that you are going to answer my sincere prayers St.Clare of Assisi..! i know you will. keep praying everyone.

I am especially praying for my daughter that she may pass her medical and pass the final obstacle to getting her dream job. Please St Clair, you have answered so many of my prayers, please answer this one for my beautiful daughter

18. allison

St Clare, please pray for me, pray that I may have a healthy baby, a pregnancy without complication.

19. Nicky

Tgis is a powerful novena ask for 3 favours, 1 business and 2 impossible promise to publish on 9th day then on 3rd day prays will be answered never known to fail say 9 hail marys infront if a lifhted candle followed by the following prayer 9 hail marys and gi of mercy you inspire st claire with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow christ in the poverty of spirit and cone to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this lord jesus christ your son who lives and reigns with the holt spirit one god for ever and ever amen. Publishin as promised!

20. miguela

blessed saint clare,
    today is my 9th days of novena to you as i promise to publish on this site that after 9 days i will published i have my favour to ask through your intercession blessed clare may you help me obtain to our mother of sacred heart through your help,for my favour of financial neccesity ,for the healing of jack skin cancer and for my family good health saint clare may you blessed me with your answer prayer, for now i thank you for wonderful days that i do novena for you i know that you really guide me so that i can do this succesfully to share and publish in this site thank you again blessed clare in guiding me and prayering for me anf family to sacredheart of jesus and sacred heart of mary thank for your help blessed clare please continue work in my life to be more devoted to you thank