St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. Sasrika desilva

Novena to St. Claire

May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored glorified and loved, today and every day, throughout the world now and forever amen.
    -Ask for 3 wishes.
    -Say this prayer nine times with nine Hail Mary and nine Our Father for nine days with a lighted candle. Publish the prayer on the ninth day.

2. Mrin

I have prayed this novena in a very long time, a lot of things have been overwhelming me recently and so have been feeling completely discouraged and hopeless. I remember the last time St. Clare's powerful intercession helped me out of a similar sticky situation. I would definitely encourage anyone to give it a go, as someone praying in heaven for your behalf can be a very great and humbling experience.

Also I would like to give these current problems I am facing up to God for some peace of mind and strength to face whatever comes up and I pray that whoever's reading this would also get His blessing.

All this I ask in Jesus' name Amen.

___________________________________________________________

Novena to St. Claire

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 2 impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER:
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

_______________________________________________

Hopefully I can post here again in some time, telling how everything went.
    Thank you in advance St. Clare

3. Ellen

I am publishing this on the 9th day of my novena as promised with Faith my prayer will be answed I named by daughter who is in heaven after you. Grazie St. Chiara

4. Anjula - Sri Lanka

yesterday i saw in my dream i'm praying to saint who is wearing brown color dress,i thought she is mother marry,because i didn't hear about st.clare. but i wondered as her dress is brown color, so.... in the morning i waked up, i searched Google, after that i found about St.Clare through the catholic online. then i learned about st.clare, But i have a problem yet, Please tell me fathers why i saw st.clare??????? i can't understand it yet.... because i didn't know about her before i read this.......
    Anjula from Sri Lanka

5. Elaine

Saint Clare thank you for giving me hope during this most trying time in my life. Please continue interceding with my prayers St. Clare, please continue praying for me that God would bless my loved one the courage, strength and will to stand for me, and that God would let him see in his heart his love for me and that God would always make him feel my love for him. And please include in your prayers the enlightenment of his family to stop forcing him to marry the women they prefer. Please pray for my strength to endure what I'm going through..
    God of mercy You inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers may we follow Christ in poverty of Spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.
    3 Our Father 3 Hail Mary 3 Glory be

6. Carrie

St, Claire, off whom I fully so trust, I lay my hands in your fate, off honour, as I'm in deepest need off greatest off much integrity, with much respect to off whom I trust. Please do allow my very higher self the very right, to do so and honour my very gifts, that I do very treasure, at a level off so greatness. Please do allow my very soul, to emerge out and express, what my very off self has to offer, only at greatest off heights, at the very most. Please do allow greatest off most gifts within, my very higher off most self, to arise above all defeat, at and within all great heights and within levels. Please allow only the very best off most dearest off fates and most truest off sincerest outcomes, at all levels. I ask with much grace, that you shall honour, what I with deepest and at greatest need, at best. Please allow for most generous off most healing, at all levels, with greatest and most dearest, off adoration.

7. Vanessa

Blessed Saint Clare

Thank you for giving me hope during this challenging time. Please pray that my situation is resolved positively if that is God's will. Thank God for the lessons I have learnt from my experience.

Novena to Saint Clare:
    Ask for your favour/s. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 nights with lighted candles. Publish on the 9th day (this could be in a number of ways: some suggestions - tell a few friends about St Clare; teach your children about her life; post on your Facebook page if you have one; ask your priest if you can put the Novena in your Church bulletin).
    Powerful novena say 'May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, glorified and loved, today and everyday to the whole world now and forever. Amen'.

8. Elaine

St. Clare thank you for always praying for me for praying with me and for alays interceding with all my prayers. Please continuously pray for me that God would bless my loved one the courage and the strength to stand for me, and that God would bless him a change of heart, that he would always feel and see inside his heart the greatness of our love. And please pray for me that God would enlighten his family that they would accept me to be part of their family.

3 Our Father 3 Hail Mary 3 Glory be

9. scholastica

Lord have mercy on us all for we have sinned and need to be pardoned by the sacred Heart of Jesus and the prayers of St Clare.AMEN

10. Frederika

She is amazing!! i love her so much she is awesome i could go on forever but i wont coz u'll get bored, but just saying she was awesome

11. Carrie

Please with highest off much do respect, only with much sincerest off, I ask for much relief in desperation, off much essence that has been a taken away, without permission. It's only crucial that have such only off opportunity, to acclaim back what has been so abruptly taken, without given off permission. My very essence only asks off kindness in request, for such an issued off property, belonging to my very off state. Much adoration

12. boyd

PRAY WETHER YOU BELEIVE OR NOT AN PUBLISH ON THE NINTH DAY,ASK FOR 3 FAVOURS 2 IMPOSSIBLE 1 BUISSNESS PRAY IN FRONT A LIGHTED WHITE CANDLE.
    ST CLAIR ( YOUR REQUEST ). HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE THE LORD IS WITH THEE BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN AN BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB JESUS HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD PRAY FOR US SINNERS NOW AN AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH AMEN.( 9 TIMES PRAY )

MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED ADORED GLORIFIED AN LOVED TODAY AN EVERYDAY THROUGHT OUT THE WORLD FOREVER AN EVER AMEN. ( PRAY 1 TIME )

13. Elaine

St. Clare thank you for always praying for me for praying with me and for alays interceding with all my prayers. Please continuously pray for me that God would bless my loved one the courage and the strength to stand for me and that he would choose me to spend his lifetime with.

3 Our Father 3 Hail Mary 3 Glory be

14. FNS

Thank you St. Claire for hearing and answering my novena! You never fail me in my time of need. I am so grateful to you for hearing and answering my novena to you.

This is a powerful novena, ask for 3 favors, 1 business, 2 impossible, Promise to publish or circulate, your request will be granted after the 3rd day. NEVER known to fail, say 9 Hail Marys and this prayer before a lit candle for 9 days.

God of mercy, You inspired St. Claire with the love of poverty. By the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of Your Glory in the kingdom of Heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, amen.

Pray if you believe or not, publish o the 9th day. You will not be disappointed, your prayers really are answered!

15. Louise

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be Praised, Adored, Glorified, and Loved, today and everyday throughout the world, now and forever, Amen. Pray whether you believe or not; publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.

16. allison

Thank you St. Clare for listening to my prayers. I believe in you and your beliefs.

Pray whether you believe or not and promise to publish or circulate on the 9th day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

Ask 3 favours, 1 business, 2 impossible.

Say 9 Hail Mary and the prayer below for nine days in front of a lighted candle.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout this world now and forever, Amen

17. Pauline

Thank you St. Clare in advance for answering my prayers for 3 favours.
    Say 9 hail Mary's for 9 days and say the following prayer.

God of Mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers.
    May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the jouful vision of your glory in the
    kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns
    with the Holy Spirit one God forever and ever. Amen.

18. Audrey

Thanking you in advance to my novena for the 3 requests.
    Ask for 3 favors 1 Business and 2 Impossible
    Promise to publish or circulate. Your request will be granted after the 3rd day. Never known to fail. Say 9 hail Marys and the following prayer for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.
    God of mercy you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers, may we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this thru our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with the Holy Spirit. One God forever and ever. Amen.

19. MW

May the Sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, and glorified today and everyday.

20. Carrie

St, claire highest off most do most respect, at the highet off level, please do allow my very highest off conscious, the very highest level off rights, as a civil citizen, to be allowed endeavor at the higher level, off my higher off conscious. My higher off conscious has been badly declined, the civilized right to equality at the heightest off level. My higher off conscious, has been blocked and repressed, from that off injustice and that off ignorance. Sincerest off much deepest, off dearest, adoration