St. Clare Comments

Clare was a beautiful Italian noblewoman who became the Foundress of an order of nuns now called "Poor Clares." When she heard St. Francis of Assisi preach, her heart burned with a great desire to imitate Francis and to live a poor humble life for Jesus. So one evening, she ran away from home, and in a little chapel outside Assisi, gave herself to God. St. Francis cut off her hair and gave her a rough brown habit to wear, tied with a ... Continue Reading

1. robyn
    17 hours ago

Thank you St Claire for favours asked for in my Novena pls may I always be worthy. Thank you St Claire.

2. Cordy
    1 day ago

Finished novenas today and will finish her Tuesday. Thank you St. Claire for answered prayers.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors, 2 impossible, and say nine Hail Mary's and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

PRAYER:
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

3. Cordy
    5 days ago

Thank you St. Claire a answered prayers.
    PRAYER TO ST. CLAIRE: Ask St. Claire for 3 favors: 1 business & 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day. "May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, & glorified today & everyday throughout the world forever and ever, AMEN."

4. Veronica
    6 days ago

I am publishing this as promised to St. Clare.

Ask St. Clare for 3 favors: 1 for business, 2 impossible

Say 9 Hail Mary's and the following prayer in front of a lighted candle.

May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus pray for us. St. Jude worker of miracles pray for us. St. Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us.
    God of mercy, you inspired St. Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. AMEN.

Thank you St. Clare for answering my prayers. Please help me until all parts are completed.

5. Cordelia
    1 week ago

St. Clare, thank you for all my answered novenas over the years. I ask for your blessings on the novenas that were finished today.

For anyone looking for impossible favors, say the following prayer even if you dont believe, ask St.Clare for three favors, one financial and two impossible. Say 9 Hail Marys for 9 days, with a lighted candle and publish on the 9th day.
    May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and every day throughout the world now and forever and ever, amen.

6. Tom
    1 week ago

Thank you St. Claire for all your answered prayers to all my novenas.
    Tha

7. Adraine Ingram
    1 week ago

St. Clare:

Thank you so very much for the blessing of my new job. St. Clare.Thank you very much.

St Clare, .

8. Tom
    1 week ago

St. Clare, thank you for listening to my prayers. I pray that they will be granted.

The complete prayer:

9. Tom
    2 weeks ago

Ask for three favours. 1 business and 2 impossible. say 9 Hail Mary`s and the following prayer in front a lit candle.

god of mercy you inspired St Clare with the love of poverty by the help of her prayers. May we follow Christ in poverty of spirit and come to the joyful vision of your glory in the kingdom of heaven. we ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son who lives and reign with the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, Amen.

Thank you St Clare for favors granted

10. Renee
    2 weeks ago

To Saint Claire, thank you. Today is the ninth day of my prayers and I am circulating ur prayer as promised. St Claire Novena. ..Ask St Claire for 3 . favors.1Business,2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's with a lighted candle for 9 days. Publish on the 9th day .Also for nine day's say.....May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. .....Amen

11. Cordy
    3 weeks ago

Thank you St. Clare for all your blessings and answered prayers.

12. Cordelia
    3 weeks ago

Thank you St Claire for all your blessings and answered novenas!

13. Deborah
    3 weeks ago

Grateful thanks to St Clare for prayers answered.

14. Maria
    4 weeks ago

PRAYER TO ST. CLAIRE

Ask St. Claire for 3 favours: 1 business & 2 impossible. Say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days with a lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Publish on the 9th day.

Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it may seem.

15. HMT
    1 month ago

St. Clare, thanks for all the favours received and bless us always – H.M.T

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified & loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever. Amen. Ask St Claire for 3 favours, 2 impossible and say nine Hail Mary’s and the above prayer for nine days with the lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not. Your request will be granted no matter however impossible it is.

16. Adraine & Chance Hindman
    1 month ago

Thank you for the health care blessing for Chance Hindman.

Thank you for your financial blessings for me Adraine Hindman-Ingram.

17. Debra
    1 month ago

With all my heart, I thank you St. Clare for interceding on my behalf and aiding in my daughter's job offer. I know with a grateful and loving heart that you will continue to intercede on behalf of the prayers I have offered for each of my sons.

18. Debra
    1 month ago

Thank you St. Clare for always interceding on my behalf.

19. paula
    1 month ago

Thank your St Clare and St Jude for your help.Please pray the 9 day novena to both,May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised,adored loved and worshipped now and forever,Amen

20. paula
    2 months ago

I place all my trust in St Clare that my prayers will be answered and promise to make her prayer known