St. Bridget Comments

St. Bridget arrived in Ireland a few years after St. Patrick. Her father was an Irish lord named Duptace. As Bridget grew up, she became holier and more pious each day. She loved the poor and would often bring food and clothing to them. One day she gave away a whole pail of milk, and then began to worry about what her mother would say. She prayed to the Lord to make up for what she had given away. When she got home, her pail was full! ... Continue Reading

1. Mak

I love this Saint, but I need to know more.

2. celticgirl

i luv this saint! she is inspiring but i would like to know more about her so i can choose her as my confirmation name

3. courtney

i think this saint is amazing, im using her as my conformation name(: i just need to know a lil but more about her:)

4. cc

Saint Bridget is amazing! I love what she did and I want to choose her as my confirmation name. When is her feast day?

5. fanny head :L

that's my confirmation name ! :P

6. Savanna

i might pick her for my conformation name i have to do a report on her so i need to know a lot more information on her as much as possible

7. NS

I have chosen Bridget for my confirmation name and I also have to do a report on her, however I would like to know if you can send me more info on her such as, her feast day(if she has one), birthdate, death date and how she died,is she the same saint as St Briget of Kildaire, a picture or any other info that would be helpful. Thank you!!

8. iliana

whats her birth day and feast day and what is she the patron saint of

9. Kmd

I also am have chosen Bridget for my confirmation name but i need to do a project o her and so i need more info on her as in her birthday, death day, feast day, and is she the same as saint brigid of kildare??

10. Chelsea

When her feast day and birthday I need this for my report and i cant find it anywhere please help me

11. bridget

feast day? birthday?

12. ?

Feast Day? Birthday ?

13. Lisa flesch

Is she a patron St. and where did she work and live?

14. student

What is she the patron Saint of?

15. beatrice

Does she have a feast day????

16. Maricela

I as well is using her but i just need more information about her so can you please e mail me with more information. please and thank you.

17. student

when was she born???

18. Shelby

I agree with sally, i need to know her feast day, birth date and death date!

19. grace

i chose her as my confirmation name

20. Colleen

I like St. Bridget so much that I am picking her to be my Confirmation name.