St. Teresa of Avila Comments

Less than twenty years before Teresa was born in 1515, Columbus opened up the Western Hemisphere to European colonization. Two years after she was born, Luther started the Protestant Reformation. Out of all of this change came Teresa pointing the way from outer turmoil to inner peace. Teresa's father was rigidly honest and pious, but he may have carried his strictness to extremes. Teresa's mother loved romance novels but because her husband ... Continue Reading

1. Marshmello

very nice. very nice.

2. Fr. John

Teresa's life is really a simple which can be followed by the help of God

3. kerri

St. Teresa is also my confirmation saint name it was also my grandmom's and great grandmom (which was also her real name:]) althought this was one of the reason y i choose st teresa as my saint, i also suffer from terrible mirane headaches frequently so i taught that she would be the most appropriate plus her live story was truly inspirational to me and many other women around the world! she sooo kool :)))))

4. Claire

She perfom wonders! please join me as i pray to get a God fearing marriage and a good job....golry be to God

5. Mel Land

Today is sept 29, 2010. My sweet wife Vicky and I(Mel) were married on this day. My wife died 8 years ago just short of our 40 wedding Anniversay. Our son Michael and Mandy, new daughter in law will be married on Oct 15, 2010 on St Teresa's feast day. Pray to God thru St Teresa to bless their marriage and life together. Vicky would be proud of her son and Mandy. I gave Mandy Vicky's wedding ring. Say a prayer to St Teresa for Mel who loves and misses Vicky so much that only tears can say how much that is until we meet again in heaven.

6. alice

She has always been my favourite saint. She is such an inspiration to women everywhere...whatever their creed.

7. Marie

St. Theresa is patron saint for headaches, I understand. Is she helpful with the mentally ill. A Catholic Healer asked me to pray to her for my mentally ill daughter.

8. john oringinal

gd information im doing my homework gdd website

9. Katie

I love St. Teresa! She is my Confirmation saint and inspires me every day!

10. dzwonki

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

11. dieta

Great Post. I add this Post to my bookmarks.

12. gry online

I find myself coming to your blog more and more often to the point where my visits are almost daily now!

13. konta osobiste

I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your commentaries.

14. COOLI99

NICE:):):):):)

15. Tammy

St, Teresa; Please gather with your brothers and sisters in heaven, those who lived at different times and were drawn to the Way, remind them of the poor state of the earth and implore there compassion on Gods people. Oh great Saint, ralley the kingdom to pray for mankind;

Amen

16. Jaski

I cant make any info out of this to my confirmation questions!

17. cassandra

this my confirmation saint well its going to :D

18. mira

used this for school, so helpful, REALLY interesting!!!!!!

19. alyssa

she is the stuff she is very very cool now in days

you rock

20. PrincessWarrior

I picked her for my Confirmation last yr!!! :D Its Awesome!