St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. CJ

St. Rita,
    I thank you for all you have done for me and ask you to stay with me during this difficult time in my life. You know the challenges I currently face with my husband and you know what is needed in order to resolve things. I ask you to intercede and with the help of God, come to our aid for the relief and cure of my husband. To God all things are possible; may this healing give glory to the Lord. Amen.

2. Margie

Dearest Saint Rita,
    My son-in-law is destroying his family. He is abusive, controlling and violent against my daughter and his sons. He drinks, and takes prescription medications that that make him unstable,,perinoid and uncontrollable and unpredictable.. He gambles and hides his money. He takes my daughter phone, car keys and computer away from her. He tore out the electrical wires out of my daughters car. he destroys their home. He will not go for help and my daughter will not call the police. My family is suffering and disparate. Please i beg your come to our aid. Change his heart or take him away. I ask this in your name and the name of Jesus Christ.
    amem

3. Chris

Thank you St. Rita for answering my request. I am greatful and will offer daily prayers to God through you.

4. sharon dietrich

Thank you again St. Rita for answering my prayers and interceding for me..I am still cancer free..2 years and going strong ..All my Love to you :)

5. Trish

I beseech St. Rita to intercede to Jesus Christ, our Lord. I seek her prayers for healing of my body, mind, heart and soul. I pray too for spiritual, educational and professional guidance. I believe in your powers St. Rita and I know that your fervent prayers on our behalves will yield success. Thank you in advance. I know I will be healed!

6. Rita

St. Rita please pray for me and my child to find a way out of the terrible ordeal that I have with stood alone these last 6 years. Coming out of an abusive marriage and being a single mother with no family has not been easy. With love from your faithful follower, Rita.

7. Sara

Dear st Rita please pray for our marriage and also pray
    For my husband he is having some kidney problems and it's really getting us down a lot
    I also pray for all childless couples and all marriages with difftultys
    Thanks

8. Sofia

St. Rita, please help me.
    My father is literally driving me crazy putting so much pressure on me and telling me literally all the time what I'll do next and should have done already. Please make him stop. I feel sick to my stomach with so many questions and recommendations and pressure on me.
    I want to marry M .so badly. Please make that happen. That would be the solution for so many problems in my life and would lift some of my father's horrendous pressure on me. Please make that happen. We are perfect together. He would be the perfect husband and father of our children. PLEASE. I would be forever thankful to you.

In dispair, please help me again St. Rita
    Sofia

9. Bob H

Thank you St Rita for answering my prayer, After 3 years my son was able to find a full time job. Please answer my prayer so I can help my wife. Beleive in the power of prayer to St.Rita.

10. MARISA

Please dear St. Rita reconcile my husband and my young son. Also please make my son realize that what we are doing is for his own good. Do not let him stop from what he is doing but make him finish it till the end.Make him successful. Thank you

11. Tony

St. Rita I have a dear friend of mine going through tough times. She has health issues, finiancial challenges, and a difficult relationship wih her son. She's unemployed right now and needs to land a great job to support herself and her 4 dogs. Please let's pray together so her life will have a new beginning starting tomorrow with some good finiancial news that she has been waiting for.

12. Lynne

I retrained and qualified as a nurse in my 50s nearly 4 years ago. Please help me be the best nurse I possibly can be .

13. kathleen

st rita please pray for my father and brothers court case and the feuding

14. jenny

St. Rita, St. Rita,
    for your help I must beg,
    My leg is messed up,
    please Mom, save my leg!
    St. Rita, St. Rita,
    I'm sorry the Cardinals didn't win,
    My leg is really messed up,
    please Mom, save my skin!

I love you so much, wherever you are.

15. cecille

st. rita pls. help me and pray for me to bring back my husband.... i forgive him and love him so much the each day go passed. pls help me amen.

16. Madeline Bailiff

Saint Rita, please help me be strong through these times. Help me to remember that there is a reason I am on this world.

17. Paul

St. Rita, Please help me. I am about to take my state exam which I need to get a job, which I have been out of for so long. Lost everything, even my parents last year. I don't take test well and can use your help. Please St. Rita I pray to you.

18. Stephanie

My husbands conversion to the catholic faith and repairing our marriage before it ends.

19. Lila

St. Rita, please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Thank you

20. Marie McKenzie

St. Rita please destory the Cancer that has invaded my body.i ask for your
    Prayers and guidance in my Cancer journey.