St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Lakshan

St. Rita

Please help me and be with.me am exams are close by andI am really
    Scared, all I need is knowledge and wisdom
    from you. I pray I will get good grade with.your help.amen...

2. kasey joseph barrett

dear st Rita please help me to to enjoy my time at school without any worries and without worrying what people thing or say about me so i can enjoy my school life and let my nan be my guardian angel and to be with me every step of the way thank you amen

3. Lynn

St. Rita answered my prayers. Thank you so much. I prayed the 9 day novena and My prayers were answered. My mother is very sick in the hospital and today on the 9th day she has made a turn around for the better. Pray to St. Rita miracles do happen.

4. a rose

Saint Rita is amazing. She has helped me so much i will continue to pray to her for help.

5. doesn't concern you

Dear saint rita i have testicular cancer please heal my testicals they really hurt

6. Dwayne W

St Rita ~ you have never failed to interceed for me. I thank you with every fiber. Please pray for my physical and spiritual healing. I am asking our father to restore my health, renew my faith and use my life.

7. Clinton

Dear St. Rita please pray for me for healing. The lack of improvement since my surgery has been very difficult and making me depressed. I pray that our Lord will heal me. God bless.

8. brendan trainor

Dear st.rita,
    please intercede for me for tomorrow that all may go well and i will be able to return to my job and be able to live my life in peace and happines i also pray for my enemies please intercede for mr St,Rita and i promise publication for you and all my other saints and angels please intercede for me
    God Bless Bt

9. LJ

Thank you St. Rita for helping me graduate and pass nursing school. You've helped me persevere, succeed with my goals and helped me believe in myself. You have given me the strength to keep going no matter how difficult it became.

10. JOHN .

Dear St. Rita,

i need a job quickly and have an improvement in the living situation that has been staying the same and suffering because of it. Please allow me somewhere else to live.

JF

11. Samuel

I love St. Rita, I pray her Novena to hill me my tyroide, she is my idol. St Rita pray for me.
    Amen

12. Emilie

St Rita, it has been 1 year since my heart is broken and is still suffering. Please pray for me for my cries to stop and that happiness comes to me. Please help me in my relationship with the man that i love as deep in his heart i know that he still loves me. Please make him return to me and live happily. Remove this pain in my heart so that i can live my life completely.Stand by my side in hard times.

13. tina

First i wanna thank you saint rita for giving me power to live my life. You have help me with so many problems that i never that it will be good, but u stand by my side and i feeled you. please help me to be with the man that i love and care for. If he is the right person for me then let him get closer to me but if the man not is god for me then hold him away from me. You now all the situation and i belive and i now that u gonna help me to get the right choises in my life. Thank you saint rita

14. carbario shabong

dear sister rita plz pray for me and help me to get cure of this disease social phobia as i have been suffering from this disease for the last 6 years,life has been tough for me. Please3 help and pray for me.

15. carbaio shabong

st rita please help and p from social phobia ray for me as i have been suffering from social phobia for the last 6 years,life as been tough for me til today,please help and pray for me.

16. Laura

St. Rita, Help us to be the parents that joshua needs. Help him to open his heart and to know that he can get help to find healing. I pray for your intercession..

17. Lisa

St Rita please help my husband be healed. Please restore him back to his normal self. Please bring him back to his family and cure his tumor. watch over us and guide us as we navigate through this most difficult time. Thank you in advance for your intercession. In Jesus's holy name I pray
    Amen

18. Aster

St. Rita please help me and pray for me in my new job im wory
    Becouse ther is alot to learn.
    And also help my son to get to the right truck in his life please St. Rita
    Thank you.

19. Paul

St. Rita, Thank you for helping me pass my state exam, I know it was through you that I passed. I need your help again now. After changing careers in my late 50's, returning to school after 40 yrs and with your help, succeeding, I still can not find a job. If I do not have one by the middle of January I will be homeless.
    I pray to you St. Rita for a job. Not to be rich, but just comfortable and happy. A roof over my head and to be a productive part of society.
    Please St. Rita I pray to you for your help. Amen

20. Also Rita

Dear St. Rita,

Please hear my prayer for complete healing of my cousins, Merna and Louise, as well as our family friend, Steven. Also, St. Rita, please guide me in successfully helping all patrons in my work, and, grant that I will receive an Outstanding/Excellent work evaluation.

Thank you for your intercession in the past, St. Rita.

I thank you for hearing and answering these prayers today.

In Jesus' Holy Name I pray,