St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. BB
    7 months ago

Saint Rita, I asked God to help me and my family fight off a malevolent entity in our lives who has brought us great despair and misfortune, and last night I dreamed about you. Please help us!

2. Lakshan
    7 months ago

St. Rita please help me with my studies and with the examination that i going to face in few months...

3. Lakshan
    7 months ago

Thank you St.Rita for answering my prayers i passed my IGCSE exam with your help i am really greatful..

4. gloria
    7 months ago

Dear St.Rita,
    Please help me to pass my examination.

5. Maria
    7 months ago

Please help me to pay my debt.

6. T
    7 months ago

I have been bullied my whole life. I am now 15 and transferred schools. I have chosen to stop being around my peers. I have repented for the things done to myself in the past. I am desperately reaching out to the Lord...I want to be free of insecurity. It won't let me go... I try and try to grow from it. But no matter what I do I continue to think negatively. I don't want it to continue to harm me... I want help. Please....St.Rita.....help me with this prayer. I want to love the body God gave me...the mind he made me. I'm trapped under it, it ruins my life. Like a dark cloud. Every time I try, I end up crying. My mind starts saying "This is stupid, you'll never be more than nothing. You're not beautiful. Not even close, why try?" When I try to act normal, it starts again. I want a normal life. Not with conceit but confidence. The bullying has got to stop. But my torment needs to end with myself first. You are the saint of the impossible. Nothing I do works on my own. Please, help. I turn to the Lord. I can not set myself free alone.

7. vincent
    8 months ago

please, dear St Rita, intercede for my family regarding this open court case pending that we do not have anything to worry about and it is settled soon out of court and thank you

8. D
    8 months ago

Thank you St Rita for your powerful intercession and for granting the petition. My brother is very happy! A miracle happened!! St Rita please intercede for me again for a complete health cure, the dream job I have been wishing for for many years and a reconciliation and friendship with a man who has not spoken to me for over 2 and a half years.

9. ST
    8 months ago

Oh mother St. Rita mother of miracle and impossibilities , my mum was invited in her dream to join St. Rita devotes during the days of adversity and my dad sickness, but u did not allow my dad die , u protected him , and that way I was interested in you and I believe in you , as I believe you will help me conceive after my days novena and give me my own child , thank you for assisting me win my business plan competition, it was all because of you , give me and my husband continues, love , understanding, trust, fidelity like the church teaches, help us to fight all temptation that is not of your good will, help our finances that we may be balanced and continue to adore you, help me move ahead in job and move from this stagnant place that I have been for 3years , and bless all my husband efforts with success, hear my prayer dear mother .

10. maryann
    8 months ago

Dear St. Rita, my brother is on stage 4 renal failure he declined dialysis, along with an aorita mass, he has given up all hope and has resided himself that he will die very soon. please heal his body St.Rita so he doesn't die. If this is our Dear Lords will, thank you

11. Kiddo
    8 months ago

Dear Beloved St. Rita, Patron St. of Impossible Things And Baseball,

My own beloved mother, who was named for you, died recently, and her favorite team was the St. Louis Cardinals. I don't need to tell you how closely the trials that my mother endured mirrored the trials you experienced in your own life, because I believe that you were watching over her while she lived and continue to watch over her still. The Cardinals were one of the few things that brought her some happiness in a life overwhelmed by pain and hardships much like your own.
    The Cardinals have been persecuted in the national press lately because their groundskeepers were etching a little cross and the number 6 in the dirt behind the pitcher;s mound in honor of Stan Musial, who also died recently. The uproar from the press was so bad that the team's manager has had to ask the groundskeepers to stop doing this in order to appease the godless press. I believe in the separation of church and state, but the Cardinals mound is not a government building, and this was not a religious monument, just a small expression of love for Jesus and a former player. I think the public demand for them to remove the cross from the dirt is a horrible infringement on the religious rights of the players, not to mention that it would have made my mother really sad.
    St. Rita, I know it's a small thing, but please petition Jesus to watch over the souls of my mother, Stan the Man Musial, and also the health and safety of the team that mom loved so much. And please tell my mom that I love her, forever.
    Thank you and God Bless You.
    Amen.

12. AJ
    8 months ago

Dear Nina Kelly,

I skimmed the comments and yours caught my eye. I am very sad for the suffering you must be enduring. I can relate to what you say.

I will say some prayers to St. Rita for you.

I would say that praying the 15 decades of the Rosary will help you greatly if you do not already.

In these terrible times Our Lady of Fatima will protect us.

God Bless.

Andrew.

13. Diane Bales
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Rita for your intercession. My novena prayers were answered. This is the beginning of a very close spiritual relationship with a wonderful saint.

DB

14. D
    9 months ago

Thank you Saint Rita for your intercession. The situation was giving me a lot of worry for 2 and a half weeks but I feel calm now. Saint Rita please intercede for me again and cure me of my health problems and help me reconcile with a long lost friend.

15. Jocelyne Ng
    9 months ago

Thank you Saint Rita for answering my nineday novena to you and for your powerful intercession with God my daughter pass her exam with excellent result and for sending a person to help her for her future and bless you Lord amen....

16. Nancy Shea
    9 months ago

Please pray for me and my children. On July 26th I am facing a mediation with my emotionally abusive husband. After 18 years of marriage this is coming to an end and I need the best for my children. He has abandoned them and just wants to not help at all with any of their needs. Please pray with me for the best outcome in this difficult case. Thank you

17. Gel
    9 months ago

Last year I failed a class. I sent an appeal to the professor and waited, prayer fervently to St. Jude, St. Anthony and only later on to St. Rita and Padre Pio. My chances didn't look too good but I kept in mind that St. Rita is the saint of lost causes. My appeal was rejected by the professor. I still kept praying the rosary daily and kept calling on my saints (I remember St. Rita too was rejected in her appeal until God intervened and changed the minds of the people involved). Despite this rejection, I just couldn't bring myself to re-enroll in the subject and just clung to my faith. Just last week, I got word that the Academic Dean himself, in his authority as the overall school head, approved my appeal and passed me in the subject. I am still in awe of how things turned out.

Please do not lose hope. When everything in our physical world goes against us, remember that that is an opportunity for God to show just how great He is. Even if He has to shake the very foundations of institutions to reward your faith, He will. Believe.

18. Prayerful
    9 months ago

Dear St. Rita,
    Please pray for me. You know the difficulty I am facing and I know that it can only be overcome by the workings of The Holy Trinity. You are called the Patron Saint of the Impossible so please continue to pray us. We really need your prayers. Thank you.

19. P.m
    9 months ago

I want to thank our Heavenly Father in heaven, our lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit
    For so many answered prayers
    I m depleted grateful to st. Jude Thaddeus, our holy mother, Aparecida, Impossiveis, Fatima and , Dores, st. Rita de cassia, st. Expedite urgent causes, st.Edwiges all angels and saints for interceding on my behalf to the sacred heart of Jesus
    My mother went to the doctor and is not doing her surgery
    My daughter passed all her exams with flying colors
    May we praise our Heavenly Father
    May god bless us all

20. Simone
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Rita for your powerful intercession in helping me to pass my medicine finals