St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. chinweoke madu

dearest st rita..please help me to get at list #700.000 for my traditional marriage on 30th june oh st rita please do not forsake me thanks

2. lelia

Dear St .Rita, am happy that i know about you.God is good.

3. carmela

Dear St Rita,
    Please assist me in trying to convert my son to go back to God and the Catholic Church. I feel like a failure as a mother that I can't even convince my son to pray the Rosary or go to church on Sundays. Now I understand how you must have felt having your husband and sons. Thank God my husband and other son has been very good and God fearing. Please give me the strength and patience to deal with my son.

4. Allison

St. Rita, I have come to you many times when I have needed help and I truly believe you heard and answered my prayers. I come to you again to pray and hope you can intercede on behalf of my friend's daughter who was in a horrible car accident. My friend has had too much tragedy in her life, and it is a miracle her daughter even made it through the first night. The doctors are worried she may have brain damage. The broken bones can heal, but the thought that this beautiful young woman could end up incapacitated mentally could destroy her mother. Please watch over her and bring her back to us. Amen.

5. Tracy

Happy Feast Day St Rita... May you please hear my prayers.. In Jesus name Amen.

6. kari

I LOVE SAINT RITA! She is one of my favorite saints. She has helped me get through some very hard times with my family life, all I had to do was pick up her book and read about her life and how she got through it and I knew I could get through mine.

7. Mona

Dear Saint Rita, please pray for Jacob that he finds the right path and for his parents that they find the strenght and wisdom to guide him. Thank you.

8. Marites

Happy Feast Day St. Rita!..I thank you for all the blessings and guidance for my family. You were always there for me at all times. Thank you

9. Agnes Martin

Dear Saint Rita,

I was searching for the information about you and happen to land on this web site especially on the day of your feast! I am happy to be able to think and pray to you on your feast day. My husband seems to be so difficult like yours and it is not easy for me to deal with it and I see that I am so far away from the wonderful woman you are. In the excellent film about you, you want at some point to leave your husband but the sister tells you that you are his only chance and you do not do it. Instead you manage to convert him and your sons who grew up taking an example of your husband from an every day life and you manage to get your whole family to heaven...please let us follow you humble way and please let me stop figthing with my husband because I love him.

Happy feast day,

Agnes

10. chet bas

happy feast day St. Rita. please help my mom and i with our health and financial problems. thank you

11. Dorothy

I pray for you help that we as a nation get threw our problems.So many families are going threw what I am going threw. I need your help in the move we are about to make. We lost so much, but not our health. I thank God for this. I need to get a job, please help me.

12. Jenny Castro

Thank you St Rita for always answering all of my novenas.

13. k

st .rita, please again...hear my prayers my mom needs your help and miracles..please bless my mom and my family..I love you st.rita..

14. Brige

Dear Saint Rita

I pray that you look onto my son who is struggling to heal a wound. As you are the Saint of impossible cases I pray that you intercede for him and heal his wound so that he can continue his journey in Gods steps. Amen

15. Maria

Dear St Rita please help my husband see that I am his wife the love of his life the person who promised to stand by him thru good bad and indifferent. Help him see that committing adultery and divorcing me for this other women is the wrong thing. Dear St. Rita please help in the impossible request of changing his heart in coming back to our marriage

16. Rita

Dear St. Rita, I pray to you to intercede and ask God for peace with my very difficult financial and legal situation. I pray to you for intercession asking for forgiveness for my responsibility of causing financial harm to my family. I pray to you and to God for a miracle. I pray to you and to God for forgiveness. Please pray to God that he pulls me from this pit and guides me in how to rectify the situation. God knows at this time I am an impossible case and he knows I never meant to cause harm. St Rita, I am an impossible case and need hope. Please pray for me and my family that we may be blessed and protected by God. I know he will provide us with what we need to continue to be good people and keep our loving and giving family together. Thank you St Rita.

17. Judy

Please St. Rita pray that Ashley and Anthony reconcile. That she go to the next round of job interview. Thank you and God Bless.

18. M

Dear St. Rita – please intercede in reconciling my marriage to Michael. Please St. Rita help us and pray for him to love me as he once did.

19. EJT

St. Rita, I found you today and ask that you please intercede on my behalf for my family who is going through a divorce. I do not want to lose my wife but I am afraid it is too late. She is planning on remarrying and moving my children away from me. I cannot go on without my children in my life. They are all that I have lived for over the last 13 years. Please St. Rita, take pity on me and do whatever you can to help me in this situation. I have said so many prayers and novenas that have not worked I believe that you are my last hope. I promise to be a good father and to proclaim your immense power and love if you can please help me. I am so depressed right now I do not know how I can go on. Dear St. Rita, please hear my pleas and prayers and help me and my family, especially my two ochildren who do not deserve to go through this nasty divorce.

20. Leah

Dear St. Rita

Please pray for my normal and good pregnancy that I'l be able to deliver our baby boy, normal, healthy, religious, God-fearing baby boy. Please pray also for my financial support and assistance for our daily financial needs. I know money is just a material thing but you know how much money can assist me and my family in our daily lives. If it is God's will I beg you St. Rita kindly pray for me fervently for financial support to settle all my financial obligations and to help not only myself but also my husband, my mother, my sister, my nieces and nephew and our son. I need it very much because am the one paying for the medicines and allowances of my family and their education too. St. Rita you are the saint of impossible cases therefore nothing is impossible if you pray for me kindly intercede that all my petition be granted by the good Lord, please pray that i'l be able to manage to control my expectations and must not experience frustrations and appointment's.

I also request for your help to pray for me to be able to find a job that is commensurate to my educational qualifications because right now I think I am lowly paid by my employer. Please protect me St. Rita and my family and love ones. Give us peace of mind and enlightenment that nothing may trouble our peace, protect our dignity, honor and reputation, protect us from embarrassment, accidents, troubles, protect us from dangerous death, give us always life thru your prayers I strongly believed that it will be granted by Jesus Christ. Please pray for me and my husband to have more blessings to come for us to be able to share all of those to our family and love ones as well as our friends.

Thank you so much St. Rita, St. of impossible cases. Thank you for praying for me and my husband to have a baby a boy if possible. I am very happy God hears our prayers thru your intercession and prayers. He granted our request. I am now so excited to deliver our baby this May. Maybe it will be May 22, St. Rita's Feast Day.