St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Jeanine Schaf

St. Rita,
    Please pray for my broken family. Please let the doctors help my children's mental state. Also, please pray for our financial status. This is the end. Thank you.

2. Hope

St. Rita,
    Please intercede on my behalf, kindly ask the Lord:
    Lord please bless our marriage.
    May we love one another through Him and love Him through one another.
    May we love our marriage and honor it with fidelity.
    May the Holy Spirit come upon us, giving us his gifts, fruits, and virtues making us strong against temptations that would hurt our marriage.
    May we have faith.
    May we give in to our Lords will, always.
    May we bear our crosses with His help and your intercessions (St. Rita).
    May our children come back to the Church and baptize their children.
    Amen Amen

3. Stephanie

St. Rita I call upon you to pray for my son and his baseball future. He so loves the game and it helps keep him focused. He gets off course and it scares me. Please pray that he recognizes the plan God has for him. That he trusts in God to lead him
    On his path and on the field.

4. Jelly

Dear Sta. Rita

Please help me pass the board exam i had taken yesterday, within this week the result will come out please include my name in the list of the medtech board exam passers im begging you in the lord's name. With your's, our mother of perpetual help, st jude, st clare and all the saints and angels in heaven's prayers, grace and blessings i will pass the board exam. You know how much i want this not only for me but also for myfamily and the people who are also praying for me to show their support . St Rita please help mE. Within this week the result will come out..please help me..please st. Rita.

5. Song

St. Rita,

I know that I have been guided to you in my despair. I have found you through reading Mireille Mathieu's life story. You are the Saint of impossible cases and I believe in you. I believe in God and with all my heart beseech you to please obtain a change in the heart and ways of my mother. Please obtain her healing so that our hearts can heal as well. It is with love for our mother, for my brother and sister and our children that I beg this of you, St. Rita.

6. sylvia

Dear St Rita,

I have prayed to you many years ago to help me get a job as a teacher close to my home. It was a miracle that I got a job offer within a month and 12 years later, I am still working in the same place. So, I wanted to thank you. Now, my mom, needs your help.... she is waiting for a job and a decision is to be made tomorrow. Please help my mom get this job that she has been waiting for years. Its a miracle that this company has called her for an interview and now I am begging you so she gets this job. she is so devoted to god that she believes that he can help her be hired. I am asking you with all my heart to please help my mom become the chosen one for this only position. please let her receive a phone call with good news tomorrow. Thank you with all my heart.....

7. Melinda

Thank you Saint Rita..........for answered prayers!!!!

8. Rachel

Please Dear St. Rita, send my husband home today. I pray he will not want a divorce, for we are married through the church. Please help him be committed to our sacrament of marriage and our family. Please St. Rita, graciously hear and answer my prayers, Amen.

9. charles

pls saint Rita ds sickness is killing me,
    pls through ur intercession, help me out of ds, i promies to make oders know u more & more

10. MC

After reading the many entries here I have hope! I have been praying for a long time to meet someone that I can share my life with. I'm lonely and want so much to have love again in my life. Please also help me find a job that is a good fit. You and I know what happened with my job situation was wrong and I hope and pray you can help me get back on my feet soon. I pray that my former employer comes through for me tomorrow and has good news to tell me....please pray for me St. Rita.

11. JP

Dear St. Rita,

I pray to you and to St. Jude in my seemingly impossible and hopeless case with my relationship with my exboyfriend PL. I pray that we can find our way back to each other soon and have a stronger, deeper love. I learned you had a difficult relationship with your husband. My relationship with PL is no comparison but I realize I do still love him and I know he still has feelings for me. Please let his feelings for me resurface again. I will do my best to keep the relationship strong if granted another chance with PL. I promise to publish my answered prayers and let the world know about you. Thank you.

J

12. Janine

Dear St Rita,
    Your life story inspires me.
    I have suffered abuse by my father and his father. Help me I ask, now that I have moved past these times in my life, that I might be able to protect my own daughters, and teach them that it isn't ok for another to violate their bodies and memories.
    I also ask for your help through my studies, that I can help other children who suffer disadvantage through abuse, neglect, poverty, or by developmental delays.
    Please pray that my husband and I can overcome our Clinical depression, and embrace our lives more fully again as God's gift to us.
    Thank you for all the kindness we have been shown since relocating to our new home town, especially the St Vincent De Paul society for giving us food and furniture, and helping us with our bills in times of our great need, and for the bread ministry and food bank. Truly we are not alone.
    Thank you for your intercessions for us in past times. I always know by asking for the intercession of St Jude, and of yours, that we are always going to be ok, no matter what the outcome.
    May the Lord bless us all.
    Amen xx

13. Mary

St. Rita please intercede for me for a job. I feel good things are beginning to happen, please let my former employer right the wrong that happened. Please also intercede for my special prayer that I have been praying over a year for now. I am lonely and discouraged, please show me my miracle!

14. Misse

St. Rita pray for my family that I may find work or help for our financial stress.

15. Maria

Dear Saint Rita,
    Please pray for my husband and his family. I surrender his body,mind and soul in Jesus's loving hands. I have been accused by him and his family. You are the saint of impossible, please touch him and his family, bring them back to feel the God's love and make them true christians. Touch our hearts, fill us with His love and bless our marriage relationship. If it's God's will, please unite us together soon. Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayer. Amen.

16. Edyth

THANK YOU ST. RITA

for answering my prayers for a job. It was very difficult to get a job in my profession. I went through some rough experiences with my previous jobs right after finishing college. However, I never stop praying to St. Rita to help me get a job at the place where I wanted to work. After a year of ups and downs I finally received a phone call from my supervisor about the job opportunities at this place. Now I've been with them for over a six months. Thank you my dear St. Rita for your generosity and your patronage over me.

17. Sophie

Lord Jesus. I beg you with all my heart sore and lost. my world, get connected with the world / You're the love. I ask You make my and his world. Our world. full of love, understanding and mutual respect. get connected with the heart of my heart my man. Give us the grace of pure and beautiful love. let us come together zesarzeć. love one another and be each other's greatest happiness. Give us the power to get szczyów and strengthen our dreams come true and make the room so that we become one. God's really you, please. The combination of our world, this time forever. Amen
    St Rita please hear my prayers and pls help me.

18. Rachel

Dear St. Rita, I desperately need your prayers to help my husband, please touch his heart, mind, and soul, help save our family and our marriage of 23 years. My husband says he's lost, please help him find his way back home to me and his family. Please pray he does not want a divorce, I love and miss my husband so much, and his boys miss him terribly. Please pray he really loves me as well and returns home very soon so we can start to heal our relationship. Thank you, God bless you...

19. Andrew

Dear st rita
    Please reunite me with my wife . Please pray for us to be
    Together again as a family to love eachother and to understand
    Eachother . Please pray to our lord to soften my wife heart
    So that she could accept me back

20. Phillip mkwala

Saint Rita pray for our broken hearts