St. Rita Comments

St. Rita was born at Spoleto, Italy in 1381. At an early age, she begged her parents to allow her to enter a convent. Instead they arranged a marriage for her. Rita became a good wife and mother, but her husband was a man of violent temper. In anger he often mistreated his wife. He taught their children his own evil ways. Rita tried to perform her duties faithfully and to pray and receive the sacraments frequently. After nearly twenty years of ... Continue Reading

1. Janet
    1 month ago

Thank you St. Rita for answering my prayers by healing my husband's hands.

2. Lucy1963
    1 month ago

I would like to thank saint Rita for prayers answered. Thank you Lucy

3. Sammachestnut
    1 month ago

Dear St. Rita:

As Saint of Impossible Causes, please restore my husband's job which was unfairly taken from him. He is a man of great intellect and talents, treated in a miserable way. Help him heal, help him resume his paycheck. This situation was 20 years in the making! If you help him, you heal me and my family.

4. Diane
    1 month ago

Holy patroness St.Rita, I want to thank you for interceding for me on be half of my marriage, my husband was verbally abusive and selfish to me. Now he is humble and loving like when we first meet. Thank you St. Rita for your interceding for me. Amen

5. m
    1 month ago

St Rita,
    Pks intercede in my behalf to keep my narriage intact. My huaband has since checked out of our marriage and is seeing someone else, and at this point we are temporarily separated until 3/21 where he will hopefully decide what he wants to do with our marriage and family. Pls touch both of our hearts, including our daughter to be ready for his decision. Pls pray in my behalf that he will choose his marriage and family before anything else. Thank you so much.

6. Lourdes
    1 month ago

Dear Saint Rita,
    I want to thank you in advance for interceding for me and asking God to grant me the favours I request. I am thanking you in advance and praising God that he is fighting my battles for me right now, without me needing to get involved and that all is resolved in my favour successfully and suddenly. Thank you God for the gift of the Saints and for the gift of prayer. Thank you God for your protection and for permitting new, wonderful beginnings in all areas of my life. Praise be to God.

7. Whitney
    1 month ago

"After ten years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our two kids. I felt like my life was over, and that it was falling apart. Beyond my control I contacted you and after I explained you what my problems were, you suggested a marriage spell. In just days, my husband came back to us. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than we were before. Thank you!! Ancientfathersandmothers@gmail.com

8. Crusader
    2 months ago

Thank you Saint Rita for making your hand visible in the miracle, of my beloved making her first confession in almost 20 years. She has taken the first steps to re-kindling the bond with her faith as i have prayed for the last 2 and a half years. I further pray that this spark grows into an inferno of belief, blazing in her heart to burn all fears that seek to entrap and weigh her down from acting towards the happiness she deserves. My humble gratitud.e to you Saint Rita

9. Pam
    2 months ago

Dear St. Rita....thank you for answering my prayer for my daughter. You gave me hope again. I always need your help and will always be thankful that you hear me.

10. Patrick
    2 months ago

St. Rita,
    It is starting to seem as though my marriage is an impossible situation. I ask that you pray for my wife and I, pray that we can find the love of Jesus in our marriage. Help us to grow in love and faith, help us to remember our vows, as taken before our Lord, and help us to forgive.
    Thank you, Dearest St. Rita.

11. Regina
    2 months ago

Dear beloved St. Rita,
    Please intercede on my behalf to our beloved Father and sweet Jesus. You are the patroness of impossible situations and I know our Father can do the impossible. Just like you converted your husband to become a better person, please help save and convert my Gurdeep. Bind and break satan out of every aspect of his life and our love. Let him confess and repent of his sins and bow down and confess our Father as his Father, Savior, and God. I know our Lord can save him, change him, and make him a mighty man of God. Please help restore Gurdeep and my love and relationship to one only our Father can create. There is nothing impossible with our Father and know that nothing is impossible through you St. Rita. That with my faith and your intercession, and our Father's love, mercy, and grace, my prayers are already answered. In the mighty and most precious name of Jesus, Amen.

12. Jason
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Rita of Cascia for interceding for me. St. Rita, you are known as the Patroness of the Impossible. I had so much of faith and trust in your intercession. I knew that our Lord would listen to your prayers. Our Lord blessed you with graces during your illnesses you suffered in the convent and in your unhappy marriage. Our Lord even invited you to participate in the sufferings and Passion of his Son, our Lord Jesus Christ…such a privilege was given to no other Saint. St. Rita, thank you so much for interceding for me and helping my relationship get saved. There was a breakthrough and a 360degree turn overnight, when I least expected it, after 10 months of prayer. This impossible request was granted due to your powerful intercession. Thank you, once again.

13. Norma Clark
    3 months ago

Thank you, St. Rita, for your powerful intercession in helping me at work to be given my full work schedule.

14. Norah
    3 months ago

dear St Rita, thank you for your intercession so far. I have always mentioned your name in my prayers without knowing much about you. Now however read the story I feel truly blessed and I would like to ask for your intercession to bring my husband back home and back to church. My husband left me in September 2912 for another mans wife who was his ex before we married, he left me with two beautiful children struggling financially emotionally physically and mentally.
    I married him traditionally 10 years ago and in church five years ago, i had to convert to a catholic before I married him as a requirement. I have been my knees day and night begging God to return my husband because I do not want to divorce and worse still would NEVER want to re-marry. please intercede for me and help bring my husband back home and back to church for my children and the gospel value, i pray that God has mercy on me and grants my prayer.
    i also have a long term illnesses, i have lost all our friends as we shared them and myilaws and relative are now distant from me. i feel like nobody loves me and wants me except for my two children please help me and my family i want my husband back no day that goes by withour me thinking of him

15. ng
    3 months ago

Thank you St. Rita for answering my prayers.Please continue to work with me to complete my remaining prayer. I'm grateful to you.

16. Robert
    4 months ago

Please I am asking that you please pray for me. I am on disability and am in very financial problems this month, so bad that there will not be Christmas at my home this year. Please, oh please, I beg of all of you to please pray for my financial problems come to an end. I just do not know how much I can take. I pray evry morning and night and even in between and it just seems like things get worst for me. Please ,maybe with yur prayers things will get better for me, so won't you please, please pray for me to receive some financial help. please?
    Rob

17. Nancy
    4 months ago

St. Rita, Please pray for me, for I need a job, despeartly. Please help me, for I have no feelings to be happy, not to look forward to being happy, especially for the Day that we will be celebrating the day Jesus Christ's was born. Please St. Rita, please help me, for I want to be happy, but being unemployed, it is making it difficult. Please, St Rita, pray for me, and answer my prayers, and I will promise to post my blessings here, and let everyone know that my prayers been answered.
    Amen

18. Rebecca
    4 months ago

O Holy Patroness of those in need, St. Rita, whose pleadings before the Divine Lord are almost irresistible, for whom lavishness in granting favors has been called the advocate of the hopeless and even of the impossible; St. Rita so humble, so pure, so mortified, so patient and of such compassionate love for the Crucified Jesus that you could obtain from him whatsoever you ask, on account of which all confidently have recourse to me, expecting, if not always relief, at least comfort; be propitious to my petition, showing your power with God on behalf of myself; be lavish to me as you have been in so many wonderful cases, for the greater glory of God, for the spreading of your own devotion, and for the consolation of those who trust in you.

I pray for complete financial resolve, daily scrimping and struggles in my most impossible circumstances. I implore you of particular privilege to bring about visible and speedy financial resolve and recovery, and help needed for the highest good.

I promise if my petition is granted, by making known my favor, to bless and sing your praises forever. Relying on your merits and powers before the Scared Heart of Jesus.

Pray for me, O Holy St Rita, that I may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Amen

19. Gina
    4 months ago

Dear St Rita my beautiful patron saint, please I pray to you for the successful sale of our home this Saturday. I have faith in you & our lord Jesus that if it is God's will it will sell for the price we need. I love you St Rita your alwaysin my heart. Thank you for hearing my prayer. Please also help anyone who pray's to you for your intercession. Amen.

20. R C
    5 months ago

Dearest St. Rita,

I know others have problems greater then mine. I am so blessed to have my health, employment, and wonderfully supportive family and friends. However, my partner of 12 years recently left me suddenly and abruptly. He bought an engagement ring but felt he wasn't happy enough to give it to me. He also met someone else he likes and is pursuing. I am truly devastated. I have been loyal, loving, caring, and always helpful through his trials, including a long battle with depression still occurring, family fueds, financial issues, work concerns, etc. I know I am not perfect myself and can be difficult, but would pray to decrease my anxiety and work hard to make things better for he and I and our relationship, communication, deep love, etc. I truly expected this man to be my one and only husband and father of my children. I'd have stood by him through anything. The abandonment and rejection have been so terrible. I can't eat, can't sleep, can't concentrate. The sadness and anxiety are overwhelming. Though I would like my life and relationship back the way it was, I am trying to trust God that we are right where we are meant to be, whatever the outcome of this relationship, which God knows best what is right. St. Rita, I pray for some internal peace and acceptance of God's will for both he and I. I pray for his internal struggles with depression and old demons and wrongs be healed so he can find contentment and happiness, with or without me. Thank you for your comfort and love. For all those who are suffering, I pray.