St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. Chris

My Fiance (ex) are in a very bad way. I am very confused as I felt the hand of God on this relationship and feel that these problems are demonic in origin. I would like this to work but if it doesn't I would like a clear understanding that it was God's will. So I am begging St. Raphael to intercede in this most miserable time of mine. In Jesus name amen.
    Chris

2. Avinash Kumar Singh

Please tell me much more about St. Raphael in detail.

Hoping for positive action soon.

3. Michael

Dear St Raphel Ihave just found out that you are my gaurdian angel,please help me with my health problems and my stress,i will pray for you everyday.Thankyou.

4. cyril

I am suffering from severe testicular pain and leg pain. Saint Raphael please help me and heal my sickness.

5. Melissa

God and archangel Raphael, I ask for your help during this difficult time. I call upon all the archangels and angels to surround me with guidance, love and light. I thank God for all the blessings in my life and thank you, Raphael and all the other archangels and angels for always being by my side to help me when I needed it. I thank you for all those times you healed me. It has been 6 months since our relationship has ended. I miss him very much and most of the time the pain is unbearable. I know he is with someone else now. I ask you, please, to heal his negativity, childhood scars and inability to show more emotion. I wish him nothing but happiness. If he is truly happy with this girl or someone else and we are not meant to be together, please help me, guide me and heal me to be able to move on and find love again. If we are meant to be together, please help him heal, come back for me and remove all obstacles from our relationship. Help us to be able to be together and happy. I love him and miss him very much. I have never felt this way before. Thank you for hearing my call for help.

6. Ana Natiri

St Raphael, please help me with my financial situation right now. I am heavily burdened with it because I do not know who to turn to at this time, so, I am thankful that I find your name in the internet. I ask you as an archangle, please st raphael help me with my request to materialise, because everything the family plans need money. Once again help us and remember us.

7. raphael albert

st raphael please help me to come first this term for school.help me to learn how to type fast

8. K

Said Raphael I read about you in the book of Tobit and I prayed in Jesus name that I be healed of breast cancer and I asked that you intercede for me. I am now healed. I am now praying that you intercede for me again and I ask that the man I have met will ask me to be his wife this year and I will become his wife next year.

9. laney

I have a report do on fri. on St.raphael this site helped me get all of the information i need.i hope i pass everyone tha looks at this pray that i do good please!!!! thank you !!!

10. elma

Saint Raphael please bless my daughter Carla as she takes the Civil Service exam today. Allow her to pass in this exam and bless her husbands new job.

11. dj

HEy i am an 13 year old girl and neede help on my religion homework. THanks to this website i got it done in no time. THanks Rapheal! :)

12. Julie

Saint Raphael please pray for me and help me to find the way to love. Help me to love with my heart and give me a person to share my life with. In Jesus' name.

13. dawson

i am 11 years and i had to get info on st raphael for ccd. i found this website somewhat helpful but i wish it had more facts and how long he lived etc. on a rating from 1 to 10 id give this web site a 4 or a 5.

14. e

por favor St Raphael protegenos, que manana vamos al medico y que tengamos
    buenas noticias. darnos salud que no pierda mi trabajo, que puedamos dar el viaje a P, que O y P no me olviden, sobre todo P que tiene tanto orgullo. gracias gracias

15. Jimmy

Dearest Colin from Sept. 29th, I will pray today for your intention. God loves you.

16. Michele

Thank you Jesus and St Raphael for being by my side for my important medical tests. I could feel your presence and it kept me calm. The results were good. I will keep my promise to thank you and glorify you every day.

17. Colin

Saint Raphael, mighty enforcer of Gods Divine Will, by the will of God, please deliver my dear wife from the trouble that torments her and keeps her in constant state of inadequacy and attack from this snake she keeps dreaming about. Deliver her from the fear she has to live with. Keep our little daughter safe and our baby growing within the womb healthy and secure. Please pray that another miscarriage will not happen to us. Amen

18. Barbara

I am greatful to learn about St. Raphael, to ask him to interceed for me to Jesus to find love and happiness in my senior years, because I have as very lonely life these days. I was so pleased when I noticed that today Sept 29th is his feast day, and I did ask him while attending Mass today for this petition.

19. donna marco

it was january 06,1987,tuesday..i was born..i finally found that st.raphael is my guardian angel..and now im far away from home..he always guide me..its true.

20. Hazel

St Raphael please heal my broken heart , I'm so lonely and unhappy and miss my ex very much since our break up. He is the only man I've truely loved. Please guide us back together again for a happy reunion and marriage. If you feel he is not the right person for me please help me find someone soon who is , this hurt and pain is distroying me, I pray to you to help me , give me hope and comfort in my heartbreak and fragile state.