St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. RAPHAEL OBI

ST. RAPHAEL IS AT WORK IN MY LIVE, I PRAYER THAT HE KEEP ON GUARDING ME.

2. rolando

i need yuo help st raphael to get better my lower back surgery thank yuo amen

3. paula

Dear Raphael, Lucy told me to ask for your help to make my mind and ears feel better soon, I am finding it hard to cope with each day, and all I want is to be a good Mum to my beautiful daughter, please give me strength to get better, Thankyou Amen

4. Patrick H.

Archangel Raphael,please guide me in the right direction for a new career that will be good for me and my future wife. In Jesus name Amen

5. adrianad

Dear Saint Raphael,
    My husband is very ill. He has leukemia and the doctors have no hope for him. You are my husbands birth Saint, and am asking you to heal him. I ask this with all of my heart, and on behalf of my two children. Please Saint Raphael, hear our prayers and heal my husband.
    Nos entregamos a ti.
    In Jesus' Name. Amen.

6. Min

Dear St Raphael,
    I keep praying and things are getting worse instead of better. Please help me. Patron of physicians I need your help in my work, of happy meetings, I need help to meet with and reunite with my earthly true love, Will. I don't know what else to do. Please help.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen

7. Eva Browning

I am a 15 year old girl and I am currently going through confirmation. This article has been very helpful in helping me pick out my patron saint. Just seeing how much hope he brings to everyone is just amazing and beautiful.
    St. Raphael- Thank you so much for my loving family and friends. I know that with you being my patron saint that I can look to you for guidance and advice.

8. brian ogle

good luck to abder

9. roda t. oyanguren

Dear st. Raphael
    my angel st. Raphael thank you for always guiding me and always protecting me for everything . st.Raphael guide me , my family and my love ones too . and protect them all from evil and temptation and give me strength and help me make it strong/tight with my partner now the guidance of our relationship .IN JESUS NAME AMEN .

10. Brandon Silva

I am a 13 year old boy who s doing an assignment where i have to pick a Saint a research Him\Her, this site really helped me gather information on St. Raphael. God bless all of you who have read any of these and took the time to comment on the, i guess it would be a biography, of any of these Saints

11. sachin Bhardwaj

St.Raphael help me, please bring love & happiness in my life. Tired of being alone. I have realized true love & care plays a important role in our life. Valentine day is coming, but i think this valentine i will be alone.

12. Chino Uzo

im lookin for info on my saint......im bout 2 b confirmed this was a little helpful

13. Pauline

Please St.Raphael may i ask for your help for two young mothers who need your help at this time, both are going through serious health prombles they have young children who need there mothers.please let Our Lord send you to them in there hour of need.Thank You

14. scott

St.Raphael.. as i near retirement i face failing health and evil people that frustrate me. please find it in your dear heart to heal the parenthesis of my feet, unknown internal problems and give me strength to endure the evil that confronts me. I have changed my ways recently to serve God in a better way by casting out the evil wihthin me and I wish to continue improving myself by helping my fellow man when i retire in a few months by volunteering my time to help those in need of assistance.. To you St. Raphael i pray this request.

15. Wendy

St. Raphael, I ask that you please protect my sister, Sandra, her daughter and four small children who are in the middle of a messy divorce, no job and the possible loss of their home. Please help them find that inner peace that they need to deal with what is ahead, in Jesus name, we pray - thank you -

16. Anna

Dear Raphael,help me get over any jealousy i may have towards Paul and his new relationship. I thought I just considered him a friend but i didn't realize how much i would miss hearing from him every day.If it is God's will ,help me find a good God loving man.If not,help me appreciate my singleness.May His light shine in me.Thank you.

17. abby

st. raphael pls help me and guide me in finding my lifetime partner..please guide me in my decision.keep me safe in my decision...help me to find my lifetime partner soon esp in 2011..

18. Sandrodad

I am just reading this article for the first time. I have read the comments and am particularly touched by the comment left by LuV&bEb some time ago. I am on the same road that you are on. I just lit a candle and said a prayer to St. Raphael prior to researching him online.

I hope that you and your love have been healed and reunited. I am praying for God to intercede for me and my love as well. The Lord definitely has a hand in our lives. He led me to St. Raphael and my love is, ironically, a nurse who needs much healing in her life. I pray every day that the Lord touches her heart and heals her pain.

If it is his will, we will be reunited.

19. lino

dear sait raphael I just found out about u and your powerfull gift from out lord Jesus. I ask of u a very special favor to pray for me so that I may fine a good woman to marry a especially be a good mother to my kids. I prommiss to be greatfull for the rest of my days and thank u every day of my life. and will share ur blessing with everyone I know that needs your help amen

20. Chris

My Fiance (ex) are in a very bad way. I am very confused as I felt the hand of God on this relationship and feel that these problems are demonic in origin. I would like this to work but if it doesn't I would like a clear understanding that it was God's will. So I am begging St. Raphael to intercede in this most miserable time of mine. In Jesus name amen.
    Chris