St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. Michael Peter

Dear St. Raphael please intercede for me that I will know and be faithful to God's will. He knows my heart's desire and so I pray that this may be in accordance with His own heart's desire for me. I ask for a life partner. Amen

2. OLGA

My Dear Archangel St. Raphael, I thank you for interceding on my behalf to our Loving God Almighty in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!!! I know that my God Almighty knows my Heart and knows what’s best for me. But I beseech you my dearest Archangel St. Raphael to urgently pray for me that my God Almighty may heal my broken heart, heal my broken thoughts and bring me to the place that I am to be in my life, the place where I may better serve him!!! Please ask him to fill my heart with his Love and his Light so that I may stop feeling lonely and alone. Please pray on my behalf Glorious Archangel St. Raphael that my God Almighty would please bring me the Husband that he has chosen for me; if it be for the greater good of me!! My God Almighty knows what I want in a husband but he also knows I have made so many wrong decisions in my life and all I know is that I just want what’s best for me, my sons, their wives & my grandchildren. Please pray that my God Almighty would Heal my Family and Bless us in every area of our lives so that we may be a Blessing to others! Thank you Saint Raphael, may our God Almighty continue to Bless you as you continue his work here on earth as in heaven!!! Amen. Amen. In Jesus Name I lift my prayers up to our God Almighty that by his loving Grace he may answer me quickly

3. OLGA

4. OLGA

My Dear Archangel St. Raphael, I thank you for interceding on my behalf to our Loving God Almighty in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!!! I know that my God Almighty knows my Heart and knows whats best for me. But I beseech you my dearest Archangel St.Raphael to urgently pray for me that my God Almighty may heal my broken heart, heal my broken thoughts and bring me to the place that I am to be in my life, the place where I may better serve him!!! Please ask him to fill my heart with his Love and his Light so that I may stop feeling lonely and alone. Please pray on my behalf Glorious Archangel St. Raphael that my God Almighty would please bring me the Husband that he has chosen for me; if it be for the greater good of me!! My God Almighty knows what I want in a husband but he also knows I have made so many wrong decisions in my life and all I know is that I just want whats best for me, my sons, their wives & my grandchildren. Please pray that my God Almighty would Heal my Family and Bless us in every area of our lives so that we may be a Blessing to others! Thank you Saint Raphael, may our God Almighty continue to Bless you as you continue his work here on earth as in heaven!!! Amen. Amen. In Jesus Name I lift my prayers up to our God Almighty that by his loving Grace he may answer me quickly

5. BT

St Raphael, I have failed in my life in so many ways. In my career, my family, my friends in relationships and in my finances. I feel I have nothing left. I don't know what else to do. I want a partner, stability in my life a good job and a good relationship with my family. Please guide me in the right path.

6. OLGA

My Dear Archangel St. Raphael,
    I thank you for interceding on my behalf to our Loving God Almighty in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!!! I know that my God Almighty knows my Heart and knows whats best for me. But I beseech you my dearest Archangle St.Rafael to urgently pray for me that my God Almighty may heal my broken heart, heal my broken thoughts and bring me to the place that I am to be in my life, the place where I may better serve him!!! Please ask him to fill my heart with his Love and his Light so that I may stop feeling lonely and alone. Please pray on my behalf for my God Almighty to please bring me the Husband that he has chosen for me; if it be for the greater good of me!! My God Almighty knows what I want in a husband but he also knows I have made so many wrong decisions in my life and all I know is that I just want whats best for me, my sons, their wives & my grandchildren. Please pray that my God Almighty would Heal my Family and Bless us in every area of our lives so that we may be a Blessing to others! Thank you Saint Raphael, may our God Almighty continue to Bless you as you continue his work here on earth as in heaven!!! Amen. Amen. In Jesus Name I lift my prayers up to our God Almighty that by his loving Grace he may answer me quickly

7. fff2r

my dear guardian archangel raphael i am very much depressed in life.i had totally failed in life.what all things i had done for past 10 years went wrong.my education my career everything went wrong.i ruined my life cos of wrong decisions.but i dont want to end my life.i want to leave my life success fully with your strong help and protection.For that i need a good life partner in my life.daily i used to pray to for this special need.i beg u please help me to find a right person who loves me care me as jesus do.as u delivered sara from evil spirits please help me too from the hands of evil spirit .through your intercession let my prayers reach to lord and with his blessings i request you to give a good lifepartner .please archangel i dont have any other help please help.today is your feast i am fasting the whole day for your love and prayer.kindly accept my request for a good life partner and for a happy life with him.

8. Ms.Dream

Dear St. Raphael,
    I know that you are aware of what happened and what's going on in my life. I maybe confuse in so many ways because I've been through a lot. But this is the moment when I needed you most, please heal me in every way. Heal me spiritually, heal my life. Defend,protect, guide me and the people I love, in my journey in life. Give us peace,joy and contentment. Amen.

9. Horace NC.

Most Holy Mother Together with St Raphael and Prayer casters Please Pray for my daughter Julianna she’s fought leukemia for 19 mths and now is said to have osteo necrosis please pray that she is cured forever of cancer and osteo necrosis thank you for your prayers amen.

10. Cindy

St. Raphael, please intercede for me with the Father. We need urgent financial provision, and protection over our marriage (anniversary coming up ths week). Also, asking complete and miraculous healing of my brother, Rob - including all the broken relationships in our family. St. Raphael, please pray for me and these intentions. Thank you for your ministry and help.

11. anonymous

Dear Raphael,

Please help me in health,wealth and prosperity.
    I need urgent help on getting a job as soon as possible.
    If u exist show me.

Kind regards
    SOMEONE IN NEED OF DESPERATE HELP

12. don chaminda anuruddha thewarapperuma

saint raphael i only got to know you at a crucial moment of my life .The love of my life a woman called tomoko morooka is about to leave me .I dont need another woman as an alternative solution .Please i beg of you please help us to be together again .
    I NEED A MIRACLE MY SWEET SAINT .

13. J

St. Raphael, I prayed to you and you answered my prayers with a love I had never felt before. So strong, so pure, and so good. Now that has been stripped from me without any warning and he still loves me and I him. Please guide him back to me. Please show him insight into what we really have. Please take away both of our pain and reunite our love.

14. Erica

St. Raphael,
    Please give Jason and I all of your love and blessings. Please nurture and nourish our relationship so that we grow together in happiness. Amen.

15. Lauren

Dear Archangel Raphael,
    I know you are with me every day and I have faith that you'll heal me. Please allow the doctor's to figure out what's wrong and help me get better. I have such strong faith in you. Please help me keep a positive attitude and please let me get better. Thank you for watching over me.

16. MF

Dear Saint Raphael

I only learned of you today and I have hope that you would lead me and my ex, Michael back together. We both took love and each other for granted but we had something special. I know that we are meant to be so please have mercy on us and help us find a way back to each other.

Thank you!

17. Jaime Gaccione

Dear Saint St. Raphael,
    Please help me to find happiness already within my life and escape all the negativity and drama and evilness surrounding me.. Please help me to find my husband, my soul mate, someone who I can love and trust unconditionally and create a happy family with and please do this for me as fast as possible for I have been so lonley and living in negativity a bit too long now.. Please send my soul mate to me so that I can start a happy family and show my daughter that there is way more in this world that family brings other then negativity.. Please help me and bring me happiness and take away my lonliness and this awful feeling of depression I am starting to feel from it all and quickly.. I promise to raise my family to believe in and have strong faith in god our religion and help all that need it as I continually do on a regular basis.. Thank you so much for hearing my long request... And thank you in advance tremendously if you help me to make this all so..
    Jaime

18. Priscella Becerra

St. Raphael please guide me and my true love Alejandro Murillo back together again. I know there is love within us as it was once shared between him and I but we sadly lost our faith in each other. Show us the right way to each other and to live our lives fully and completely in a loving committed relationship once again. May we be happily married once we return into each others arms and keep our Faith in God always!

19. M

Dear Archangel Raphael
    Please guide us, me and my most compatible mate together. I know love is out there for me and the right man is waiting for me. Show us the way to each other and to live our lives fully and completely in a loving committed relationship. To be happily married to the man i love before my birthday this year. I wish, I wish, I wish and so it is.

luv
    M

20. Nancy Freemont

Christians should discard the theory of reincarnation as this is a false teaching. We die once and then the judgment. We do NOT come back as flowers, dogs, a lampshade or a person. Give astology the boot as well as this is not from God. Read your Bible and ask God for direction and protection as the enemy is always in pursuit to derail us from the truth. He has deceived MANY. It's not hard to keep God's laws in our heart. This place called earth is not our home, we are just passing through. Fight the good fight and help those who are in spiritual need find their way. Love one another as Christ loves us.