St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. Raphael makau kitiva

I would like to thank St Raphael because since my baptism,things have been going on well.He is my patron saint and whenever i cry to God through him,i am always answered.Whenever life is tough He comes to my aid.As it means by RAPHAEL that GOD has healed,i pray that He continues to pray for me and others that we may be healed from all weaknesses and sicknesses and also fears of the world.AMEN

2. Elsa

St Raphael, I don't know how I can ever say thank you for all the goodness you have brought into my life. You were there during my dark days and somehow guided me to stop and focus on you. My discovery has been one of utmost joy and full of blessings. I thank you for all that you have blessed me with and I will continue to do so until the end of days. You have brought my soulmate into my life and you have changed me into a better person. I know this would not have been possible if you hadn't interceded for me and prayed for me to the Lord my God.
    Father in Heaven, in my darkest hour you brought St Raphael to me to help me see that having faith and trusting in you, that all things are possible. When one door closes, another one opens.
    Thank you and praise be to God....ALWAYS!

3. jim

st. raphael thank you for geting my girl frind and i back dateing jim

4. Michelle Ouellet

I wish to thank St. Raphael for the healing that I pray for - for my daughter Jacqueline as she struggles with her blindness and now arthritis (mild case, thanks to you!) Heal her eyes as well as her heart, mind and soul. Understand her trials each day and give her strength and joy. It is totally possible for her to be happy,but all around her must understand and be touched by the Holy Spirit to gain a deeper understanding. anyway I truly thank you St. Raphael for your intersession and healing. Amen

5. Elizabeth

I would like to thank St. Raphael for hearing my prayer and guiding me these past few weeks. He has helped me to face the struggles that lie before me and I am truly grateful for his intercession. Blessings to all.

6. Jessica Rose

St Raphael assisted me with a prayer request and I would like to say thank you to him publicly.

7. isabella

i had to do research on Saint Raphael. i clicked this link because my friend uses it and gave it a great rating. i wanted to say... great research website and fantastic job putting it together! :)

8. Geri Hearne

Hello friends. I am collecting healing stories for a book on Archangel Raphael. If you would like your story included, please contact me at

gerihereisheaven@gmail.com

I share inspired messages on www.heavencantwait.org

Blessings,
    Geri

9. Obiozor Augustine

Dear St. Rapheal the Archangel of God, I implore you to come to my aid as i am bound for greatness. I want to be a great saint as its my destiny, that is why i need your presence always in my life and all i do.
    Speak to me and make me to understand, amen.

10. Tiny Modishane

My son of 32 years has cardiomyopathy and was on the brink of death in from January 2011. He was given 8 days to live. My late father guided me to St. Raphael in a dream and I started to pray for his interception. He remained in and out of hospital for the entire year until the miracle in January 2012 when my son managed to return to work and he is gradually improving towards healing. I am still praying that he heals completely that he does not depend on the pacemaker. I thank blessed St. Raphael the healing saint and Virgin Mary Terbanacle of the most high for bringing back happiness in my home.

11. njoku chinenye

my Archangle RAPHAEL, i have been going through life of many saints today and how they leave for Christ, i came to understand that You are the one whom God can send to solve my immediate problem. i pray God will have mercy on me and permitte You to come and take away this "chest pain" from me, and people sufering from sickness, to enable me join my brothers and sister to testify that You really the Healing ANGEL. Amen

12. Sara

Thank you, St Raphael, fpr hearing my prayer.

13. GABRIELLE

Saint RAPHAEL, je vous demande humblement de nous aider à surmonter ces obstacles dûs à la SCLEROSE en PLAQUES qui nous empêche d'avancer, mon fils Georges-Michel et moi-même. Pardonnez-nous nos offenses et priez pour nous. Cette sérieuse carence en VITAMINES D nous restreint gravement et vous pouvez nous soutenir. Ayez pitié de nous. Sortez-nous de ce mauvais pas. Nous vous promettons une éternelle reconnaissance et notre AMOUR INFINI.

14. chet bas

happy feast day St. Raphael. please protect my mom and i and all travelers on their trips. thank you

15. Raphaeline

Dear St. Raphael, thank you for the support and guidance u've given me through out my life. St. Raphael i lift my entire family into your hands especially my mum, may u lay a healing hand on her. U've always been by my side and i continue laying my petitions in your loving hands, AMEN

16. rachel

dear saint rapheal,
    please pray for me i'm having trouble being a good example to my young brothers. pray for me to receive the grace to choose each day to live for christ and set a good example for my brothers to be able to become saints. help me want to become a saint and strive to be one.

17. Raphaela

Dear St. Raphae

I pray for all the souls in need. Please heal their souls with Jesus' Love

18. Dolores

Dear St. Raphael, As promised I want to publicly thank you for a favor received. A week ago my 94 year old mother had a bad fall and before we took her to the hospital we prayed for your intercession. My mother has NO broken bones and I believe it was due to your help. She is in a lot of pain but we know that you will continue to watch over her. THANK YOU again!

19. virginia san juan

thank you St. Raphael for healing the pain on my both knees,the pain in my chest and also the muscle pain on my right thight.Thank you so much.I just learned from my husband the wonders of your healing.

20. James_2nd

(Say 1 Glory Be)

Oh merciful God in heaven,
    it is to you I offer my heartfelt gratitude and love.
    My worship and adoration are solely yours my Lord.
    You sent your son, our Lord Jesus Christ, to wash away the sins of mankind.
    By this act, the salvation of all the souls who choose a righteous way, is possible.
    Let the angels, saints, and souls of the departed rejoice and sing their love and devotion to you,
    and you alone.

(Say 3 Lord's Prayer)

Blessed virgin Mary.
    Mother of our savior.
    Pray for me in my hour of need
    and pray for my wife Susan who's affliction is my sin.
    Please ask the Lord to absolve me all my sins and forgive me, his wayward child.

(Say 3 Hail Mary's)
    (Say 1 Glory Be)

Saint Raphael, one of seven select that stands before the throne of God,
    please seek divine permission, on my behalf, and wash away Susan's afflictions and heal her, as you, with Gods grace, healed the earth when the fallen ones soiled it.

Saint Jude, the forgotten one and patron of lost causes.
    Please petition our Father for my Susan's sake.
    Provide me with the means to look after her, my family, friends, and church, for the rest of my days.

(Say 3 Apostle's Creed)

Dear Lord God.
    I stand before you humble and broken.
    I seek your forgiveness and prepare for penance.
    I adore you above all else and venerate the saints in their places before you.
    Even though I've always known you were there, I didn't call your name.
    I am sorry.

(Say 3 Acts of Contrition)
    (Say 1 Glory Be)