St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. Idolina Truluck

St Raphael, on your feastday
    september 29, I will be having a biopsy on my left breast allow your healing hand to heal and clear my breast. Touch me gently keep me calm and peaceful. Be my healer and protector. God Bless everyone who come to you for guidance and protection.God Bless Idolina Truluck 9-27-08

2. MaryEllen Sanchez

St. Raphael please help me as a single mother of 3 sons to find employment and a good companion in my life who will respect me and my 3 sons. Be my guide and protector in life.

3. Manola Santarossa

Dear Manteke,
    Don't believe in horoscope,
    Please be very careful,
    Saint Raphael is an Archangel, we all have a Guardian Angel, I pray that he'll guide and protect you always.
    Pray to our dear Saint Raphael Archangel for guidence also
    God Bless
    Manola

4. John Constantine

The allure of astrology will get people nowhere. Yes it may be fun to read horoscopes every once in a while but never let it dictate how you should run your own life. Peace to everyone and God bless.

5. Caroline

This comment is for Manteke. Please give up this fascination with astrology. Speaking as a Catholic (who left Catholicism and experimented in astrology, spirit guide work, spells, etc.) this is a doorway to the Satanic world. I know because it was only through the grace of God that a demon left my body. This is serious stuff! Don't play in it. Please read Father Amorth's books. He is the head exorcist for the Vatican, he will tell you the same thing. I pray you will take my words seriously. Please give this up.

6. Jeric Calvin Tomaneng

Oh. These info's were good. It helped a lot. I was thinking of a name of a saint to be used in our religious group and this is it, i found the right name. Thanks. ^_^

7. manteke melita modiba

i'm a 23 years old female who believes in horoscopes(stars). i have an astronomer who told me that st Raphael is my guardian angel. so want 2 know more about my angel.

8. Abner

I am a 12 year old boy getting ready for confirmation. I had to research my Saint i had chosen and this site was very helpful.