St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. Esperan├ža Melo

Dear St. Raphael,
    I discovered today that you are my Guardian Angel, therefore I humbly ask you to either give me Carlo's heart or take mine away from him because after 7 months of our break-up I still love him dearly and the pain is too much...I considered him my best friend, but from his attitude towards me I was merely an object to him. Please help me to solve this painful dilemma and thank you for your kind assistance!

2. Ac

please st. raphael send me a loving, honorable, honest, generous, successful, positive, funny, man that believes in GOD, (or let me recognize a man that is already in my life) that I can develop a relationship with, love, and share my life with.

3. Liz

St. Raphael , please help!!!!!! I'm so lost

4. manny

Archangel Rafael your one of the primary angels in the service of our Lord. I pray everyday that you give my mother strenght and that you help her in her battle with her cancer. I also pray for my brother that you come to his aid and help him cast away that demon that made him anorixia.

5. Ralph Sabac

I need to know his significant events.

6. John

Researching Saint Raphael for a piece of fiction. Enormously helpful article. Thank you very much.

7. Johnathan

My middle name is Raphael. I never knew there was a saint with my name. :)

8. bob

this saint is awesome

9. bill

it was cool

10. your lover

Mah archangel rapheal , please help me get rid of my skin problems which i am suffering from years . i VERY MUCH know you are dear with me heal me send your green light to me tell me why i m suffering with dis and why i m not getting rid of this. please heal me. thanking you a lot.

11. Jessica N.

This is so cool!!! He is one of
    the best saints ever!!!!!

12. LuV&bEb

St. Raphael... A woman who I confided my deepest fears told me to light a blue candle in honor of you. I humbly ask for your kind intercession. To heal me & my love's hearts. Rekindle our love that we may forgive & trust each other again. Bring us both back to God. I can no longer endure this pain.

13. Desperate

St Rapheal never before in my life have I needed you more than I do now. I have been suffering for over a year now. Please help me heal, I am 33 years old and dont want to wake up in the morning because I suffer in pain all day. The only thing I look forward to is going to bed at night. I am so in love with my husband and son and I am desperate to get my life back. I have lost myself, my life and feel like I am losing my faith. Please help me get my health back.

14. YB

St Rafael intercede for my family in Nicaragua, for my children in Naples, and for my husband, protect him from evil. For Yerika to find a good person who loves and respect her and for Rafael to have your protection, also help him to overcome fears, in Jesus name amen

15. YB

Saint Raphael, I need you to help me finding a decent job, also for my family and my husband trip, for Raphael my son, give him guidance and a direction.

16. Hannah

Is Raphael also a saint you can choose for confirmation?

17. Lydia

St Raphael,
    please pray for those who do not have the same health benefits as I, and who are not in the same good health as I.
    I thank you for everything.
    Amen

18. Jay K in cahtsworth

Raphael please help with me, Vanessa and I to come together again.

19. GITAHI CATHERINE

i love my catholic religion

20. Shannon

Saint Raphael please help me to find the way to love. Help me to love with my heart and give me a person to share my life with. In Jesus' name.