St. Raphael Comments

St. Raphael is one of seven Archangels who stand before the throne of the Lord. He was sent by God to help Tobit, Tobiah and Sarah. At the time, Tobit was blind and Tobiah's betrothed, Sarah, had had seven bridegrooms perish on the night of their weddings. Raphael accompanied Tobiah into Media disguised as a man named Azariah. Raphael helped him through his difficulties and taught him how to safely enter marriage with Sarah. Tobiah said that ... Continue Reading

1. Katy
    3 weeks ago

My Public Thanksgiving-Thanks be to God our heavenly father,, Jesus,Mary, Archangel Raphael and Archangel Micahel,
    For my prayers yet to be answered, I am in much pain and hurt, I await your help, Please have all the terrible harassing end NOW- its been going on for years amen.

2. Jill
    6 months ago

Thank you St. Raphael for your help. I am so happy that there is no more cancer. I know that you were with me; I saw your signs. Thank you!

3. Rebecca F
    6 months ago

St Raphael, thank you for prayers answered in our time of need for emergent help with my father's heart attack this morning. Thank you for your emerald light and gentle love being of aid to all the medical staff, guiding them and helping them in their part this morning. He is recovering beautifully and further damage averted. Thank you Raphael for your gentle support for my mother and being by her side today, also for immediate family living miles away who could not be present and providing them with strength and bringing comfort to their minds and hearts through this ordeal. I recognized your signal that my prayer was heard immediately upon finishing my request this AM and I knew that things would be ok. I also want to give thanks for angelic messages prior to the news this morning alerting me that something was happening even before I received the call.

In much humble gratitude and love, glory be the name Of God and his on Jesus for evermore.

4. GAIL F. BROUSSARD
    6 months ago

I ask St Raphel to assist me with my husbans health and to secure
    me with the work of my company so I can continue to care for my
    husband it is financials i know my prayers are being heard I just
    need for it to come soon. B P funds for Economic Lost I sustained
    during Moratorium shutting down our work. We are slowly recoverying
    but need assistants God has sustained me all this time I am confident
    He will continue to assist me . I named by Baby Boy I lost he would be
    42 Raphel Tobias Touchet. I love ST. Gabriel and St Raphel and ST.
    Micheal have always been my Angels.

5. Daniel Castaneda
    7 months ago

Archangel Saint Rafael please provide help in reuniting my family.

6. Becky
    8 months ago

Glorious Archangel Raphael:

You are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom, grace & healings. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all my sufferings of this life, as you helped Tobias in his travels.

Because you are the "Medicine of God", I humbly pray to you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you favor of complete healings- miracles- regarding my lungs, heart, hearing and breasts, and the grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit as I prepare for the new life and direction set out before me. In much gratitude, thank you for your grace and love.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord, now and forever. Amen

7. serenemarine
    9 months ago

Thank you St. Raphael for hearing my prayers and praise to you always.

8. Lin Mani
    10 months ago

Last week when my husband set out on a trip to India I started saying the novena to St. Raphael as there were many challenges that he had to overcome to bring a peaceful settlement to the problems going on for the last ten years in his family.

This morning my husband called to say that he was able to get through to one brother in particular who was causing much grief to the other family members.

With great joy and gratitude, I continue to thank God for sending his angel, St. Raphael , with my husband on this journey.

Thank you St. Raphael.
    Lin

9. MXJ
    10 months ago

St. Raphael,

Please help me in medical school as you aided Tobit on his journey. Show me truth. Please accept my slight suffering as a small reparation for the souls in purgatory. God save us.

MXJ

10. Maria
    10 months ago

St. Rafael ask god to heal the people I've been praying for with cancer. Also ask God to heal me of my anxiety disorder.

11. Asirva D'mello
    10 months ago

St.raphael please deliver my daughter from all that is keeping her away from home deliver her from the relationship she is with he is not of our religion
    pl dear st Raphael do open her eyes to the truth and love her parents have for her. St. Raphael I have decided to pray to you for divine intercession and separate her from this and help us to get her married to a Catholic boy and bring joy to her parents who love so much. And also for her to come back to dubai and work jesus thru st Raphael for this miracle for us I will always honour you for I know the powers god has given you to do a worthy and sacred marriage for my daughter.

12. Michael Varger
    11 months ago

Dear Archangel Raphael,

Thank you a million and one times for having heard our prayers & seen our tears and presented them all to the Risen Lord with your own archangelic prayer for Divine Intervention to save dad's heart, lungs & kidneys on Father's Day. What a fantastic Father's Day gift this is from the Risen Lord to dad and us too. We appealed to you for your archangelic help on Father's Day as our dad lay dying in hospital and you wasted no time in helping us.

We have been granted extra years of life with our dad so that we may live our lives in deeper love & faith than ever before and we will tell others our story and how precious life is and how quickly we can lose it. We will tell others how our faith in the Risen Lord and how we begged you to take our hopeless case before the Throne of Grace.

LOVE IS ALL

13. waithiraa
    11 months ago

St Raphael, intercede for me for a spouse.

14. Michael Varger
    11 months ago

Dear Archangel Raphael,

Tomorrow is Father's Day and my father today lays is in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) fighting for his life. due to a massive heart attack that killed a portion of his heart. My mother is braving it all but after 55 years at dad's side life without dad is unthinkable for her, it will be like cutting off her right arm and left leg. I don't have to tell you how terrible I feel but I still have faith in the Risen Lord and in your archangelic love for my father.

My father (Misha) needs a triple bypass surgery as all three arteries are blocked, however, his heart is too weak to handle it, so we pray for a small miracle to take place tomorrow on Fathers Day so dad's heart, kidneys and lungs may begin to recover and regain their former strength. May your prayers and love heal dad tomorrow on Fathers Day. I know that I am asking you for a miracle but you are keen to be asked and to deliver a miracle for dad.

Love Conquers All

15. J and TB

Thank you Saint Raphael for interceeding for my little grand-daughter and presenting my supplications to our Lord for her total healing. She is forever blessed by your protection.

I am also standing in faith that you will lead me to who is waiting for me, and that you will speedily guide us both until we are united. Although I know not who he is yet, I do know that you Saint Raphael walk beside us both to draw us closer to each other every day. Soon...very soon we shall be united. Thank you

16. Kaweesa francis

I come to you with my family to present to you our son Raphael Kitiibwa,may you present our son and our prayers to God as you did to Tobias and sarah,Tobit and Anna,we pray for a peaceful living wherever we shall be in this world.AMEN

17. LR

Thank you st. Raphael for your divine intervention. I will forever be indebted to you. Love you.

18. drucillathereala

Thank you for the healing, St. Rafael! I have been suffering for the last three years and it is over TODAY! Thank you, in the name of God and His son.

19. Elizabeth

I posted a couple of months ago in thanksgiving for St. Raphael's work in my life. I am still imensely grateful to him; throughout the past few months my devotion has brought me a lot of peace and comfort even in my darkest moments. However, I would like to ask your prayers for this situation in my life, and for my ability to be strong enough to face it. Thank you and God Bless.

20. Violet

I recently stumbled upon St. Raphael and must thank him publicly for the blessings that been bestowed upon me since. I ask that he continue to heal the infirmities and ills that afflict my body and soul. I am also quite fond of St. Jude and ask that he continue to watch over me as well. Thanks!