St. Patricia Comments

St. Patricia according to legend, was of a noble and perhaps royal family in Constantinople who fled to Italy to escape marriage and became a virgin consecrated to God in Rome. She returned to constantinople, distributed her wealth to the poor, and then went back to Italy;, where she died soon after, at Naples. She is a patron of Naples, and like St. Januarius there, a vial believed to be filled with her blood reportedly liquefies thirteen ... Continue Reading

1. Patricia

WOW !!! i never knew until now that i was named after a saint... SAINT PATRICIA.. :)

2. Al Mallozzi

Feb 8th 2011 I lost my daughter. She was 47, beautuful, and a nurse in giaretics, (did I spell that correct?), she loved her job. There were over 1,000 people who came to her the wake. A patient was brought over in a wheel chair, who could not speak, but laid a note next her saying "I love you Patty" When she was born, I selected the name Patricia, because she looked like a "Patricia", which I think is a lovely name. However, at that time (her birth), I never heard about a St. Patricia, and didn't until I looked the name up on my computer. The co-incidence of this story is that St. Patricia is Patron Saint of Naples, Italy. Both my parents are from Naples. I am 82 years old. My goal is to visit Naples, Italy as a pilgrimage to St. Patricia, and my Patricia. PS: Patty I love you and miss you so much, but feel at ease knowing you have a friend, St. Patricia, in Heaven.

3. Flo

Hello, I've gone crazy looking for a prayer (in english or spanish) to St Patricia of Naples and/or Napoles.
    Can anyone please help.

4. Patricia Paul

I was born on 24th Aug,1 day before saint Patricia,Im so glad n would like to know morew about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Tricia258

wow! I didn't realise that I was born on St Patricia's Day!! How cool is that!

6. rarah 326

GOOOO PAATRRICIIAA GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! OH HOW THESE SAINTS INTEREST AJAY!!! LOVE U PATRIII. XOXOXO GOSSIP GIRL

7. Patricia

Well I am Lucky I guess you can say When I was born my mom named me Patricia and about almost 35 yrs later did we come to find out that I was Born on St Patricia Day Aug 25 and named after her I think kinda strage BUT Great at the same time I would love see pic of her see what she looked like and more info on here thanks and God Bless ....

Patricia

8. Patricia Laspagnoletta

I was very interested especially since my name is Patricia and knew very little about my" saints name." I was named after my maternal grandfather Pasquale. Both my grandparents left Naples in 1911 to come to America. Coincidently, my mother was born in Naples, August 25th, 1910.

9. patty

Am lucky enough to get to know St. Patricia at Naples last year and received the miracle of the liquefication of Her blood. It was at first solid and after we prayed for Her intercession it suddenly become liquid. According to the nuns, it does not happen to all the visitors and for this I felt so unworthy to received that miracle but if St. Patricia had intercede on that day I felt so lucky and honored to received such a grace. St. Patricia pray and intercede for us.

Happy feast day to all the Patricia in the world. Stay happy and enthusiastic in the Love of God!

10. kathleen

im choosing her as my confirmation name as well. i feel that there should be more information on her story and back round though.

11. Steff and Tess

I chose st Patricia as my confirmation st and I am trying to find what she is the saint of. Does anyone know??

12. patricia walala

I've been looking forward to know more about St.Patricia n i know this is just the beginning...we should let people know more about her.thank you for the info on her.be blessed

13. christine

I'm choosing her name for my confirmation name =]

14. Kelly

I could use a picture and some more info for my project

15. Jennifer Patricia

well.. I need more info bout her.. really..
    I never now who really she is.. can somebody help me?

16. Patricia

Is there any images of Saint Patricia?
    It would help me making my confirmation as well!!!

17. Patricia

Is the vial that content St Patricia's blood still in Italy? Is there a picture or any images of her kept somewhere? Thank you!

18. patricia

i would like to know more information about saint Patricia

19. Patricia Esparza Fuerte

I would like more information on Saint Patricia

20. K

You should put more information about her.