St. Margaret of Antioch Comments

Nothing certain is known of her, but according to her untrustworthy legend, she was the daughter of a pagan priest at Antioch in Pisidia. Also known as Marina, she was converted to Christianity, whereupon she was driven from home by her father. She became a shepherdess and when she spurned the advances of Olybrius, the prefect, who was infatuated with her beauty, he charged her with being a Christian. He had her tortured and then imprisoned, ... Continue Reading

1. al
    7 months ago

Dear St Margaret, please pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Preserve me and my baby from danger and from the excessive pains accompanying childbirth, and shield the child which I now carry, that it may be healthy and see the light of day and receive the lustral waters of baptism through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

2. Margaret Samuelsen
    8 months ago

I was intrigued by paintings depicting Margaret with the dragon and needed to know the story behind this symbolism. Thanks.

3. Yvonne
    11 months ago

St. Margaret, please intercede for me and my child. I pray that my baby will flip and I will have A natural childbirth without medical intervention and a healthy child. Amen!

4. al
    11 months ago

St. Margaret of Antioch, please pray for me and my baby in my womb.
    I lost my beautiful baby boy two years ago at birth and fear I may have the same problems.
    I have been blessed with another pregnancy, please pray for me and my baby, pray my baby is healthy and born safely. Amen.

5. Joseph Mathew

St. Margret of Antioch, thanks for your powerful intercession. Please continue to pray for me.

6. fleet general unknown usmc usnf *****

20th july 2013:st margaret of antioch pray for us.

7. joyrita

Ddar St. Margaret of Antioch please intercede for me. Am about 36 weeks old pregancy. Please pray for me to deliver happily and me and my baby wil be alive and healthy. Drive away evil spirit away from my delivery place

8. Naomi

Next month is the expected date of my delivery. St. Margareth, please help me during my delivery that my life and my baby's life will be safe and I hope that in my delivery is through normal birth and I would not be difficult to give birth through normal. Please help my baby be healthy and normal.

9. Stephanie

St. Margaret, please help me with my pregnancy. My husband and I struggled to get pregnant and now the baby appears to be slow-growing. Please intercede for us that this pregnancy will proceed healthily and that we may have a healthy, beautiful child when it is born. Amen!

10. Darnell

Sweet St Margaret please watch over my daughter and the child within her womb. She lost her first son at 30 weeks of pregnancy.. I pray for your intercession to protect her and this child of God, to see them thru a healthy and safe pregnancy and delivery. I ask this is my saviors name, Jesus Christ. Amen.

11. oyet obsum

Dear St. Margaret of Antioch, I plea for the fast recovery of my daughter and my 5 and half months old granddaughter in her womb. I pray for her safe delivery of our little princess without complications. Please be with her and guide her during this moments of her pregnancy. Take care of them. In Jesus name, Amen

12. Michael Fulcher

Very interesting

13. Margaret

Saint Margaret of Antioch,
    Please help me to refrain from sin and temptation every day and night. Help me to be strong and wise like you were.
    In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
    Amen.

14. Pamela

St. Margaret of Antioch, please pray for this baby I carry in my womb. I am having many problems and doubts. I lost my daughter 6 months ago during my final week of pregnancy and now I am so scared for the life of this baby. Please pray for his or her safety and to be born healthy. Amen.

15. Samantha

St Margaret of Antioch,patron saint on pregancy I love your story,and will spread it,I ask that you pray for me and keep my early foetus safe and allow my pregancy to go full term healthy,please give me the strength and courage I need to stay positive,thank you St Margaret Amenxx

16. Lori

St. Margaret you precious pearl in our Father's crown. Have mercy and pray for me a sinner in my hour of need. Pray for my healing and bring me the joy of your story renewed. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

17. Joseph Mathew

St. Margret of Antioch, I am being confronted with a very difficult situation. I pray for your intercession, to doscern God's will and to act accordingly.

18. Chrystalin E.

St. Margaret, please pray for me and the baby that takes refuge inside me. Pray that my baby will born healthy and God-fearing. Thank you dearly for your intercession!

19. ATSUA

st Margraret of Antioch,pls, convey my family`s prayers to God most high,
    Pray for me of spiritual growth,wisdom,blessings and God`s power to overcome satanic attacks and temtation.make my body as naket wire to all evil things.Amen

20. William Arrott Jr

Dear Saint Margaret,

Please intercede for me in my quest to be rid of all temptation and sin.