St. Veronica Comments

The woman of Jerusalem who wiped the face of Christ with a veil while he was on the way to Calvary. According to tradition, the cloth was imprinted with the image of Christ's face." Unfortunately, there is no historical evidence or scriptural reference to this event, but the legend of Veronica became one of the most popular in Christian lore and the veil one of the beloved relics in the Church. According to legend, Veronica bore the relic ... Continue Reading

1. veronica jeune

i thank god very much for my parents , exprically my father he is the one who give me this wonderful name in which i am very , very much thank full for .also the importants of this name veronica every thing that has being siad about my name thats exathally how i am thank u lord for my name............

2. St. Veronica

God bless

3. NANYANZI VERONICA CELLINE

i converted to the catholic faith when i was13years from the muslim faith and when my mother asked me on which name to choose i said veronica this was because according to the sixth station way of the cross st veronica truly loved jesus because of her the courage she took to stand out of the crowd amidst the tough soldiers who who serious torturing our lord and decided to wipe his face wat a great lover of christ my precious was.ST. VERONICA please pray for us who are named after ur name to always love our lord as u did.ST. VERONICA PRAY FOR US SO THAT WE TOO MAY BECOME SAINTS OF OUR TIMES AMEN

4. veronica

My baptism name is veronica.....i never knew the meaning till now n am so gratful to God for a wonderful name like this.....am indeed a bearer of victory in all areas of my life. God be praised forever....Amen,

5. James

Why was the feat day changed from Feb.-5? The Book 'Live's of the Saints' has this great saint,important enough to reside at the 6th station of the cross,listed for Feb. 5th.

6. VERONICA =)

my name is veronica 2

7. Steve

St Veronica, watch over Veronica who went to our Lord in Heaven this. Lord, rest her soul.

8. Diane Veronica Alicea

I am blessed to be named after St. Veronica. I am so proud to be named after St. Veronica as it is a beautiful name and what she did for Jesus, so very very long ago was a heartfelt thing to do. She deserves to be name " SAINT"

9. KeriVK

choosing this as my confirmation name! our papers about our saints r due tomarrow :( but then ill b Keri Vanita Veronica Knipper :)

10. julia

i like this saint! i might pick her for my confirmation name!!! and haha spencer hastings! pll 4eva

11. Miquela

I am doing a project on St. Veronica haha lol omg:]

12. Spencer Hastings

I think i am going to choose this saint as my confirmation name =]

13. Miquela

I'm doing St. Veronica as my 7th grade religion project haha lol omg;]

14. Akpan Etima

I;m so greatful to God and my parent for naming me after Veronica. Veronica is my baptism name which i love it so much and i used veronica as part of my email. i want to be model after her good deed. i pray may the good Lord hear my prayers.

15. Veronica

My name is veronica my mom named my name after the saint veronica i was born on her feast day i love my name veronica because it's a beautiful name!!!!!!!

16. Marilyn

One of my officemate told me that there was a saint in Ayala, Zamboanga City who shows miracles I told myself that I'm going to visit her and it was August 24, my two sisters, Robert and I went to visit her and arrived at the place about 8:00 in the evening. I came closer to her image and keep on staring at her as if her eyes was so real. I started to pray within myself for my entire family, relatives and friends. It was so wonderful feelings and I could not tell the feelings that I felt while I'm staring at her image looking straight to her eyes. My sisters and I planning to visit her again and by then I could tell people about her...... Thank God for bringing me there to St. Veronica.

17. Gigi Marayag

Hi.. I Come to Know St. Veronica when i got the opportunity to visit her image here at Ayala (Dreamville ) Zamboanga City, she's so beautiful...! I also got a wonderful experience when we visited her again for the fourth time last August 12, 2011 at night around 8:00pm as I stand before her image praying I saw a teardrop from her eyes slowly falling down, explaining it I don't know how coz' we are only three people standing in front of her my daugther & sis-in-law. I just stared at her in speechless thoughts, it was amazing and until now it was still imprinted on my mind.. I love her she's so good & for letting me experience this moment wilth her for me it;s a Miracle!!

18. nicolee

hi, we've gone to visit st. veronica last night, at ayala ZAMBOANGA CITY.. she's very beautiful..

19. Atenas

My friend choose saint veronica has her saint name

20. Vincenzo Ruello

Good news, I am an Italian film scientist. Archbishop in Australia Guiseppe Lazzarotto the Ambassador to Rome is investigating my discovery last week of photographic negative images inside the red brown marks of the Veronica veil at St Peters. This is a true story and the face of Jesus Christ has now been revealed for the second time since Secondo Pia in 1898 and the Shroud of Turin. My name is Vincenzo Ruello and I have confirmed what was thought to be a legnd is indeed true. I have uploaded many clips this week and await a world announcement from the Pope and vatican as soon as they check me out and verify my findings. The face is heavily bruised a miraculous photograph which I decoded with a new film system I developed in 2009. One eye is closed swollen the other is open glancing sideways at Bernice her real name but we know her as Veronica. To see the face of jesus Christ search Veronica Veil Vincenzo Ruello. Happy Easter and Godbless you all and please pray for me as I am overwhelmed with what I have discovered