St. Katharine Drexel Comments

Saint Katharine Drexel, Religious (Feast Day-March 3) Born in 1858, into a prominent Philadelphia family, Katharine became imbued with love for God and neighbor. She took an avid interest in the material and spiritual well-being of black and native Americans. She began by donating money but soon concluded that more was needed - the lacking ingredient was people. Katharine founded the Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament for Black and Native American ... Continue Reading

1. Joseph Mathew
    4 months ago

St. Katherine Drexel, please continue to remember us in your prayers.

2. Marvin
    4 months ago

Saint Katherine Drexel, please hear my prayer & help my co-worker's son Jay to stop abusing drugs & alcohol. Help him to find a job which will keep him out of trouble. Also, please help my co-worker to get back on track financialy...amen

3. Loretta Swanson
    4 months ago

Please Mother Katherine help me find a job and advance my career.

4. G.S.,,
    4 months ago

Saint Katherine Drexel, Through your intercession I ask that I be healed of my severe hearing problem in order I can do more for Jesus. Thank you.

5. waithraa
    4 months ago

St Catherine pray for me that I may have simple and holy charity towards my neighbors.
    Happy feast day.

6. James Blackburn
    4 months ago

I like this site, I noticed in some of the listings a chapel in Harpswelll, Ma. I think it should be Harpswell, Me. I live in Ma. and never having heard of it I googled it and it indicated Me. Please due correct me if I'm wrong. I bookmarked this site. Thanks.

7. Lauren Celeste
    4 months ago

Thank you st Katharine, I have been looking for a saint for conformation for a long time and your story is the one I want to model my life on, lord providing. please pray that I might be able to see the kneed for help like you did.

8. Enzo
    7 months ago

St Katharine, please pray for my father Anthony Gizzi who has severe dementia, I ask that you bring back one of his senses and make like easier for my mother who cares for him. I do believe that you will answer my prayer. Thank you.

9. Tim

Dear Saint Katherine Drexel, Please pray for me. Amen.

10. Valentino Falcone

She was TRULY given the GRACE and was embodied by the Holy Spirit that guided her love for the less fortunate, Indian and black Americans. She was given the wisdom to have known WHY we exist here on Earth and what our responsibilities are when we are blessed to know God and understand our duty to love him with all our heart. God Bless her in Heaven, for she is an example of divine behavior and not of Pluralistic Ignorance, that has dominated the minds of our Country today.

We as Catholics must carry our torch to those and light the faces of those covering their faces with the hands of the evil one. We have a responsibility to respond to Mary and God's call to action for our salvation and all of mankind. Thank you.

11. Joseph Mathew

Mother Katherine Drexel, Please pray for us, who struggle through this work a day world.

12. Aleta Russell

Dear Katherine Drexel
    Please keep me and my family in your prayers as well as my close friend Willie. We are in need of lots of blessings and healings in our lives right now. Let there be peace,joy and happiness in our lives today. Let us all have more faith than we ever had before. We thank you for all that you have done for us. We thank you for your services and blessings on us as well as the sisters Of the blessed sacrament. Thank you for your wonderful work, time and love for us and we asked all this in our savior Jesus name. Amen!

13. Robin Springer

St. Katherine, please hear my prayer; please pray for the health & stability of my neighbors, friends & my own health too. Please let there be peace in all aspects so I can get some much needed rest? Thank you so much for all you have done....Blessings-

14. Raj Ambrose

Dear Saint,

Kindly transfer your Zeal and courage for fulfilling the Will of God to all the Americans who are being mislead by the material world. Pray earnestly for the souls in U.S.A that they would turn back to their faith where they can find true joy and happiness in this life and hereafter. Amen.

15. MONA

PLEASE PRAY FOR JACOB THAT HE FINDS PEACE AND THE RIGHT PATH, FOR HIS MOTHER THAT THE DOCTORS CAN SLOW THE PROGRESSION OF HER DEMENTIA, AND FOR ALL CANCER PATIENTS THAT WE DEAL WITH OUR DISEASE WITH GRACE AND DIGNITY. THANK YOU.

16. chet bas

happy feast day St. Katharine Drexel. please help me in my studies. thank you

17. christopher

St.Katharine Drexel i pray two you in great faith please pray for me and my family
    God Bless us all
    Amen

18. general unknown anonymous usmc ****

3rd march 2013:st katharine drexel sbs pray for us!

19. Boris Nelson

Saint Katherine was truly a wonderful woman indeed. Because of her tireless work for Native American children to attain a standard and religious education that to this day I am forever grateful for creating St. Michael's Elementary School in St. Michaels, AZ. My sister, cousins, nieces, and nephews all have or are partaking into the education there.
    I am at a crossroad and hope that I may one day educate the little ones on my reservation soon. Pray for us, Saint Katherine.

20. Susan

My daughters dog lost his hearing. We both prayed to St. Katherine and Vito can now hear. Thank you St. Katherine.