St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Comments

Elizabeth Bayley Seton was the first native born American to be canonized by the Catholic Church. Born two years before the American Revolution, Elizabeth grew up in the "cream" of New York society. She was a prolific reader, and read everything from the Bible to contemporary novels. In spite of her high society background, Elizabeth's early life was quiet, simple, and often lonely. As she grew a little older, the Bible was to ... Continue Reading

1. Cassidy

Thanks this really helped me with my report,hopefully i get an A the essay has to me a page long.thx

2. Hanna Elise

She is patron saint of loss of parents. It was on this website under patron saints.

3. Hasana

Last year I did a report on Elizabeth Seton and I wish I had found this site I got a B on the project but this website gave me so much information that could have really helped me get an A. But my dilemma this year is that I'm picking my conformation name I need to know what she is the patron st. of. On other sites I have found that she is the patron st. against in-law problems, for death of children and parents and I just wanted to make sure if that's true

4. Hanna Elise

Who is Elizabeth Ann patron saint of?

5. Heloise

I love this website! so easy to find saints and lots of stuff about them!!! Elizabeth Ann is really interesting! I've got a school project due on her in two weeks!

6. Emily

hi! i am about to receive to sacrament of Confirmation and i picked this saint and i was wondering what made this person i saint? what did she do? thank you!

7. Melissa

i learned a lot about elizabeth

8. Elyse

i liked this

9. Sailor

well koot i am a catholic myself and that is GREAT how you are learning about catholicism and well we actually both pray for each other and i am in the 6th grade so i no alot!

10. koot

uhm..i have a question because im starting to learn more about catholicism.

do catholics pray to the saints? if they are, do they believe that Christ is the only way to God?

im sort of confused. i'd appreciate an answer. thanks!

11. olivia macik

cooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. melani

i think Elizabeth Ann is aawesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Maura

I love you saint Elizabeth!!!

14. Sammy

love her and her morals! this is why i chose her for my confirmation name!

15. shaira mae

wow!!i luv st. elizabeth!!!!
    please watch over my family!!!!

16. Elizabeth Ann

She's my namesake. I didn't know she was so cool :) God bless.

17. Patricia

hey st Elizabeth is awesome i choose her name as my confirmation name!

18. anais

i picked her for my confirmation saint i love<3 her name and her life is so interesting :) thanks :)***

19. Jaime

This was so helpful! I love St. Elizabeth and she is a great influence!! =D :D

20. Anna

cool this really really helped with confirmation