St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Comments

Elizabeth Bayley Seton was the first native born American to be canonized by the Catholic Church. Born two years before the American Revolution, Elizabeth grew up in the "cream" of New York society. She was a prolific reader, and read everything from the Bible to contemporary novels. In spite of her high society background, Elizabeth's early life was quiet, simple, and often lonely. As she grew a little older, the Bible was to ... Continue Reading

1. michaella

could you give me more information on elizabeth im doing a report on her a page report and i need a source to turn in with it maybe more information mation on her and not on her family because this only barely talks about her family please more in formation on her life and what she did i need this before november third because thats when my project is due please help me.

2. stefan

needs a bibliography page!

3. morgan

This helped me a lot on my religion binder project. I am lucky to have my teacher to let us use this site. Thanks Mrs. K!!!

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, Watch Over Me Throughout My Whole Life, Even Through Thick and Thin!!!

4. paige

this was a very helpful site. i learned a lot of useful information

5. maria

thank-you for your help it helped alot for my project i recommend this website if you want to learn about Elizabeth Ann Seton.

6. gabriella v

im chosing a saint for conformation and i chose elizabeth ann seton because with what i have learned about her she seems so beautiful(in cartoon) and she has done so many wonderful things
    dear saint elizabeth ann seton please watch over me and keep me safe!

7. kayla

i have to pick a saint for confirmation, and she is the one i picked because she is my home parishes patron

8. alexis

i have to pick a saint for comfirmation and i picked her because she has an excellent background and there is so much that i can learn from. also my brother is in iraq (the marines) and i really want st. Elizabeth to look her over him ! <3

9. christina cortez

i think Elizabeth Ann Seton was a remarkable women and that is why i choose her for confirmation

10. Dena N Reimer

What is Elizabeth Seton a Saint "over"? I am looking for a confirmation name?

11. jeff

GO Navy!!!!! I retired but still thankful that Elizabeth Ann is our saint for those on the sea in the air and below the surface.

God bless and keep all our military in our prays.

12. carol

I also think St Elizabeth was fantastic, I choose her name as my confirmation name as I find her a daily inspiration.

13. marygrace