St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Comments

Elizabeth Bayley Seton was the first native born American to be canonized by the Catholic Church. Born two years before the American Revolution, Elizabeth grew up in the "cream" of New York society. She was a prolific reader, and read everything from the Bible to contemporary novels. In spite of her high society background, Elizabeth's early life was quiet, simple, and often lonely. As she grew a little older, the Bible was to ... Continue Reading

1. Chris

This information is quite inspiring.The love for her husband is remarkable.I so much need this type of love.

2. jess

3. 5 years ago

Thanks I have a report on her also! God Bless :)

4. Zach

That was some really helpful information. I have a report on her. Thanks for the awesome details.

5. gabrielle&alyssa

Elizabeth Ann Seton rocks!
    she is our inspiration.

6. lexie

this was amazing!! my confirmation name is her!! thanx a bunch!

7. Kati

This is helpful! I have a Saint Report on her.. but do u know what a symbol for her would be????

8. val

This helped me alot for my project on a saint... she was a great person and my conformation name is Elizabeth.

9. Alina

i have to a Saint report and she has a lot of things good about her im so glad i pick her

10. Pico De Palo

This like totally helped me! Like omgosh!! i love it!

Love Pico

11. philamina

yeah she helped me a lot especially with personal problems going on at my house hat she helped get through

12. katie

omg she is sooooo cool i just cant belive how awesome she is i love her already

13. Gabrielle

I am only in second grade.i really enjoyed reading this about St.Elizabeth Ann Seton.it was really fun.this is for a project in school.im the only one in my class who got this because she told me.well i really enjoyed this to read and make this comment so i love you all and peace be with you. good morning good afternoon good night.i love yous all again and peace be with you again

14. alexis

im in 7th grade and this was a whole lot of help. i have to do a report on her and this is awesome!

15. Emily

St.Elizabeth Ann Seton is also the patron saint of Midshipman!

16. diamondgirl31

I had a report on this too. This was very helpful.

17. vanessa

my daughter had to research a saint for ccd classes. this sight was a great help. thanx.

18. morgan edgar

I have a report.I am doing it on St. Elizabeth we have to talk in front of my class so my teacher asked us to get some facts when I found this web I was glad!!!!!!

19. lauren

i need the author to this pg and when it was published

20. Lauren

This was sooo helpful! I had a report and got an A from this site!! :D