St. Anastasia Comments

- "excerpts taken from Victories of the Martyrs," by St. Alphonsus de Liguori Taken from the Acts of St. Anastasia, who is mentioned in the Canon of the Mass, and commemorated by the Church [old calendar] on December 25, St. Anastasia was a spiritual child of St. Chrysogonus (also martyred). The time frame is during the Diocletian persecution in the fourth century perhaps the year 304 A.D. St. Anastasia was a Roman lady of noble ... Continue Reading

1. Zel Queen
    5 months ago

She is going to be my conformation saint!

2. Anastasia
    10 months ago

I was always curious to know about my saint.Am happy that i got to read this article and i know we are somehow alike when it comes to healing.Am a soul healer i think.My Patron Saint pray for me.

3. salote ledua
    10 months ago

st.anastacia was one of the many saints i was intrested abt mainly her becoz my mom chose anastacia as my confirmation name nd since then i also wonder what kind of life she led, hw she became a saint.Till today wen i got a glimpse of her fortold life nd suffering i now know why my mother chose the name because her character was just extrodinary.Her story potrays strength,bravery, courage,patience and faith.

4. Anastasia

I was given the name Anastasia as a baby at my Baptism 39 years ago, I have longed for many years to know more about the life of this saint and today, curiosity took me to the web and I have gotten more information. I am happy I was given that name and pray to be as brave as my patron saint. Her life is a challenge to my faith and I pray God to help me imitate this great lady.

5. Lynn Ludlow

I thought this website was somewhat helpful. I am doing a school project on a saint. I have St. Anastasia. I would've liked more information, but this is the only website on the internet that has information on her. So, what am I going to do, right?

6. Anastasia

mah nam is Anastasia an im chosin it fo' mah confermation nam 2 'snt dat funy?
    y'all shuld pway 2 sant Anastasia 'ere I dink it wuld du u a lotta good now
    Anastasia's a bee-yoo-tea-full nam now ain't it?
    an don' say uderwise cuz it relly is now
    id betta get agoin' now ive got work tuh du
    an rememba: pway 2 sant anstasia now

7. Anastasia

totes luv dis sant im soo chosing her for ma confirmation nam hop u y'all luv er 2 cuz shes awsum

8. Ogah queen orie salome anastasia

Dis has been what i went to know for long but God i have know it today,every thing about my petron saint and her name is my comfarmation name i give God the praise

9. lynne

sat nov 24, 2012 3:39 pm thanks ---GOD BLESS ALL---THIS SAINT IS THE ONE I HAVE BEEN LONGING TO KNOW!!!!!! IN HIS PEACE ---lynne

10. yvonne E. Streete-Holness (Ms.)

I visited St. Anastasia Roman Catholic Church on sunday...that's when my interest in her sparked...I spoke witha father Michael Buckle.

I went against lucifer workers at CIBC in jamaica and it has followed me here..I am in dyer need of your prayers for me...I am also having problems with some men i was friendly with...
    they are molesting my daughter's yanique soul...having soul sex with her...but i feel it..she says through when i speak with her in the physical that her soul is intact in the physical but they use pictures from she was either 7-12 years also her father albert anthony holness...

Please do say the Rosary for me and my our Blessed mother Mary Star of the Sea and the light of our Father Lord Jesus Christ continue to keep you on the website.

Ta!

Yvonne

11. Madison

**OMG!! Love her story she is fabulous, I am using this name for confirmation**

12. Anastasia NDUN'GU

my name is Anastasia Mine is ask St.Anastasia to pray for me to have the same faith she had and to love Jesus with all my heart and to live for Him only

13. Arianna

I agree with Elizabeth Wood: we pray with the saints and ask for their help and intercession, but we pray to God! I am really excited because St. Anastasia will be my Patroness through Confirmation in a week!! To everyone else who chose her or will choose her, too, have a blessed life!

14. Anastasia

Can I have this be both my real name and my confirmation name?

15. ANASTASIA

St. Anastasia's feast day is Christmas in case you were wondering

16. Anastasia Lover<3

What is St.Anastasia's feast day?I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

17. Jessica

This website was really helpful for me. I have chosen Anastasia for my Confirmtaion name. After reading about this brave and strong-faithed saint, I have decided I want to be like her. She firmly stood up for her beliefs and didn't fear dying for the Lord.
    -Jessica Junco-Nguyen <3 (:

18. leeaaaaaaannnnnne XD

i always loved the name anastasiaa.mah frends name is anastasia.i want dis as mah saint name.

19. northwoodsgramma

This was the name I chose for confirmation 40 years ago!! In reading this again, I'd say that I must have really done my homework in researching saints names. From the many thousands of choices, and my age at the time, I am quite surprised that I would still choose the same name today & feel even more positive about it!

20. Elizabeth Wood

Okay I definetally have her as a Saint that i might pick for confirmation :) But really i've been reading the comments. For you Catholics out there that don't know this, we DO NOT pray TO saints we pray WITH them :) So for those of you that said, "I prayed to St. Anastasia and she helped me" and your Catholic you should know that our faith does not pray to saints we ask them to pray with us. We pray to and only to God :) Who is also Jesus as the Father the Son and the Holy spirit are one body :)