St. Bibiana Comments

St. Bibiana, Virgin and Martyr (Feast day - December 2nd) Other than the name, nothing is known for certain about this saint. However, we have the following account from a later tradition. In the year 363, Julian the Apostate made Apronianus Governor of Rome. St. Bibiana suffered in the persecution started by him. She was the daughter of Christians, Flavian, a Roman knight, and Dafrosa, his wife. Flavian was tortured and sent into exile, ... Continue Reading

1. brounel

OMG!!!!! i love this saint im going to be her for my confirmation and she has the same b day as me <3 <3 <3 <3

2. Joseph Mathew

Dear St. Bibiana,
    Intercede for me before the Lord, to give me the will to please him in whatever I do, as you did along with your parents and sister!

3. Jenna

I Love to read about all the saints. This year I am going to make my conformation so I am trying to find a good sait for me. I respect all of the saitns and now especially after reading about St,Bibiana she has been added to my list.

4. Dino

St. Vibiana is one of the patrons of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Her relics were reserved above the altar of the former Cathedral named in her honor.

5. Anthony UK

To St Bibiana and all the other Saints, Blesseds and Martyrs of the 2nd of December.

I was born on December 2nd and I am very proud to be born on your feast day. I love, honour and respect you all because without the saints the Gospel would not be with us now. They handed it down to us throughout the ages. Thank you. Have a happy feast day in Heaven my beautiful St Bibiana.

Anthony

UK

6. Manh Tran

is St. Vivian and St. Bibiana the same person? Please explain.

7. Irene

I have enjoyed the basic reading of this Saint. For advent I am reading about a different saint daily. Using this wed site. Thank you Irene

8. Bibianne Situma

Am greatful for my saint for I need more information on her, I pray to the almight God that I be given the courage to endure all for the sake of His Name Amen.

9. Covered in Doo

I love St.Bibiana

10. CacaBattie

I was born on dec 2nd ill like to no more about St.Bibiana

11. Kayla

I am doing Saint Demetria, Bibiana's sister, for my Confirmation name. I can't find a lot of info on Saint Demetria. Is there anything you can give me??

12. Lily

I'm doing her for my Confirmation!!!!!! GrEaT sAiNt!!!!!! :)

13. Vivian

my name is Vivian and i was born on December 2nd day of Santa Bibiana. i would like to know more about her.