St. Victoria Comments

There is very little known about St. Victoria. With her sister Anatolia, she refused importunate suitors. Both were imprisoned and starved by their suitors but persisted in refusing marriage. Anatolia was converted to Christianity and converted many in Picenum before being denounced for her faith, for which she was tortured and executed at Thora on Lake Velino in Italy. When Victoria refused to sacrifice to pagan gods, she too was executed, ... Continue Reading

1. Victoria
    9 months ago

Awesome! It's near Christmas!!!!!

2. Carrie

St.victoria, Traumatized and shaken as a citizen, I'm shaken, and traumatized, With only civilized off much humility and certainly. Only with courage as a young civilian, With only kindness off courage Only as a "frail young innocent female" who has civil dignified rights as a Canadian. I've been "Violently Raped" and badly molested, with other "devastating" rare forms off incents, in addition to, other "painful torments" to a "young females life", that are rare and unspoken off, it takes much courage yet to write this.

Only as a frail young "innocent female". I'm shaken, from "shock" to my skeletal central nervous system. Only with Civilized humanity, as a civil citizen, and much kindness, please do send my very off soul, much highest off healing at the very most best. with sincerest off deepest off regards

3. Devon

Wow,that's inspiring. St.Victoria's so brave and is so religious. I'm so glad I'm using St.Victoria as my confirmation name . btw, getting it in like a week and a half. Pray for me St.Victoria. Thank you!

4. Bogdan

I'm looking a prayer to st victoria,and i didn't found anything.! it's anybody can help me!.thank you

5. karolina

Why is Victoria's feastday on the 25th of December?

6. jane

her story is kind of sad, but the picture of her when shes dead is so freaking scary!

7. Wiktoria Waszelewska

My name is Victoria but spelt the Polish way xD

8. Michelle

do you know how old saint victoria was when she died

9. agnes

Is there a victoria as a saint

10. Ugochi

My middle name is Victoria! Now I'm torn between putting Agnes or Victoria as my saint name for Confirmation. (Victoria is my middle name & Agnes is the name of my mom's Women's Group at our parish. I seem to know more about her & it might make my mom happy.)

11. Thalya

hi i am doing her 4 a assinment!

12. victoria Lynn Wachholtz

Yes, please find more information about our Saint. My name was changed from Vicki Lynn to Victoria Lynn by the nuns at St. Vincent's in Sioux City, Ia. on Feb.22, 1945.

13. PATRICIA QUIROA

ywe need to have more information about St Victoria, who or what is the saint patron, where she was born, and where, where and when she died
    where special things she did etc wherever you have is not helpful for a child report

14. victoria

my name s victoria to.

15. ali

please post more im doin a report on my saint for my sunday school class.

16. Victoria

My name is Victoria Joy

17. victoria g

my name is victoria im glad i was named after a saint and same here i was going to do st. victoria as my conformation report but i can't find enough information about her

18. victoria

My first name is victoria, i was going to do her for my conformation saint but there is not enough info!

19. Victoria jean

my name is Victoria Jean french but my friends call me Tori and im 11 years old :) and i go to a catholic school St. Ann

K thats it bye :)

20. candyrose

pls do give a brief history about these saints through my email id.