St. Ambrose Comments

At 33 Ambrose had it all - a successful career as a lawyer, an important position as governor of Milan, the approval and friendship of the emperor, and a large estate. Then the bishop of Milan died. At this time, about 374, heresies threatened to destroy the Church. The bishop had supported the Arian heresy that argued against the divinity of Christ. Who would take his place - an Arian or a Catholic? Both sides met in the cathedral and a ... Continue Reading

1. Josh Lambert

He is truly my role model, so is Jesus let us all become one with our savior, and bytheway go on to youtube and type in "Josh singing Jesus Lamb of God" watch it I sing the last minute the lyrics are really inspiring.

2. erin

this is just MAGNIFICENT.

3. darlene tolomia

st ambrose is cool it is the section of my room his life is so amazing full of adventures
    this all my comments but this not exactly a comments this like a summary of his life

4. maryel

St.Ambrose is the patron saint of my parents because they are candle makers.

5. Colin

Anybody know how to cite this? I need to now by tomorrow around noon Central time.

6. william

I LOVE ST. AMBROSE!!!! HE IS SO COOL!!!! :)

7. Lauren

This is a very good passage, but when was it published?????

8. Gerald Ambrose Campbell

I always enjoyed the story my mother told of that day I was born. My grandmother insisted , his name is to be Ambrose because the birth day was December/07. I thank her for the blessing, through "Jesus" !

9. Somesh Ambros Lakra

I'm blessed having the same name.

10. Bryan Williams

An inspirational man of God - and my grandfather was blessed with the same name.

11. Diane Johnson

Possessed by Jesus. I'm in awe.