St. Valentine Comments

Click Here for St. Valentine Prayer's Valentine was a holy priest in Rome, who, with St. Marius and his family, assisted the martyrs in the persecution under Claudius II. He was apprehended, and sent by the emperor to the prefect of Rome, who, on finding all his promises to make him renounce his faith ineffectual, commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Pope ... Continue Reading

1. meagain

Dear Saint Valentine, Patron Saint of Love, please pray with meā€¦God, Abba, please make that wonderful dream that You gave us at such a young age, soon be fully realized, so we can finally be back together again, for always. Please heal us both quickly. I pray in Jesus name. Amen.

2. Morganne

St. Valentine, i am a young girl seeking the love of a boy who barely recognizes me. I am also working to become confermed in the Catholic church. Please St. Valentine, assist me in my love. I hope that you may become my Confermation saint, to aid me in love and happy marriage for all my life. Amen.

3. Cyndi

Please pray for my husband and I. We are separated and I want us to find the love that brought us together. We were married almost 6 years ago on Valentine's Day. Please pray for our reconcilliation.

4. Daniel Osemwmenkhian Ubebe

Can you please help me with female names, as I am expecting my babies on the 15th of February. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and God bless you

5. Sheila

Once again dearest Saint Valentine you answered my cry within hours, the Lord heard your prayer for me and I so humbly thank you and the Lord. Praise Jesus! Thank you Mary thank you Saint Jude and all Saints!!!

6. Sheila

Thank you Saint Valentine for your immediate help the other night, prompting contact from the one who I was hoping would lead to something lasting and good and true but that was last contact. I dont know what to think. Now enters a new possibility, and I dont want to hurt anyone but I'm tired of dates that lead to nowhere primarily because I know it's not right so I leave it alone. And the ex is around making me depressed because I tried so hard walked on eggshells for 5 years, jumped thru' eery hoop presented and he remained so mean behind closed doors. He's being nice now but his chances with me are long since used up and then some. I could never trust him again and he'll never change and that's fine for him as long as I stay far out of love with him. Saint Valentine please pray for me that THE best man for me and I the best woman for him, appears within DAYS, and if he's already in the picture or if he's not, I need us both to have a knowing feeling from the start or pretty soon thereafter, and that if it's J***, great but why didnt he call when he said or even text to give me a reason? Or if R**, I want God's will to be done and I'm trying to stop making up my mind because I need the Lord to do that for me, His will be done and be done now. (I come boldly in prayer as it says to do in the Bible.) Thank you ever so much Saint Valentine. I'm not even Catholic yet you heard my cry, I love you and the other saints. I should have been born Catholic right!? Bless anyone who reads this!!!!! You are in my prayers.

7. blanch mabilog

st. valentine please help me back my girl who is now confused regarding commitment, we are 2 years and 9 months already and suddenly she broke up with me and she said that she is tired of commitment..please help me..

8. Alvin DV. Dacer

dear st. Valentine pls.. pray for my vocation, for the good health and guidance to my Mother Estrella Dacer and my brother Allan Dacer with his Family and my sister Anabel Dacer with his family, for my Best friend jimpaulner grande with his family. to my friends, enemies, those who are angry and jealous to me, to my crush John Kenneth Benedict Lagula please pray for him also St. Valentine and Benedict Accept me in his life...

9. gofred

please help me get back my ex girl i love so much with all my heart. she is the girl i want to marry... please st valentine help me. thank you

10. charles

Dear Saint Valentine, please pray for me.

11. claire

st. valentine, please help me and the man i love.. lately we're not in good terms.. and we've been so happy with each other.. i know we could love each other more deeply.. please help us. :)

12. gog

this website helped me with my homework :)

13. Nora

Please St. Valentine, please help me find the man of my dreams...I long for it so much. Thank You

14. Lauren

St. Valentine, please pray that the man I'm falling in love with, feels as strongly for me as I do for him. Thank you.

15. jude

St Valentine pls pray for me to find and be with my special someone or love of my life. Thanks..

16. Joshua Gowar

St.Valentine Please Pray for me to Have the Lord's Guidance and Provisional Blessing in all that I am to do now. Whether to stay where I am or to go where the Lord desires me to. Please pray for my discernment and wisdom! Thank You and God Bless all of you!

17. Sabrina Kong

Dear St.Valentine, please pray for me to be able to be with the man I love so much now. Amen

18. aro

i was here i owe a lot of people this has helped thank you for that i will continue to move forward

19. Erin

I dont like how St.Valentine was condemned to death for helping other christians
    but that shows you how much he really cared about his faith and we as christians need to keep the faith as St.Valentine did for us especially the youth

20. Andreas

Im not catholic, but i love saint valentine!!!!!!