St. Valentine Comments

Click Here for St. Valentine Prayer's Valentine was a holy priest in Rome, who, with St. Marius and his family, assisted the martyrs in the persecution under Claudius II. He was apprehended, and sent by the emperor to the prefect of Rome, who, on finding all his promises to make him renounce his faith ineffectual, commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Pope ... Continue Reading

1. LINDASUE

DEAR SAINT VALENTINE, I AM ASKING YOU TO RESTORE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY EX BOYFRIEND. I DATED HIM FOR 14 MONTHS, AND I BROKE UP WITH HIM BECAUSE WE FIGHT ALL THE TIME, BECAUSE HE WANTS EVERYTHING HIS WAY. HE IS A GOOD MAN THAT LOVES THE LORD, HOWEVER HE IS VERY STRICT. HE WANTS EVERYTHING TO BE HIS WAY. HE SAYS HE WILL COMPROMISE, BUT HE NEVER DOES. WE ARE BOTH STUBBORN AND WE BOTH WANT THINGS OUR WAY. HOWEVER, I AM WILLING TO COMPROMISE OR DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP. HE SAYS HE JUST WANTS THE BEST FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN. THAT IS WHY HE IS SO STRICT. MY CHILDREN DO LIKE HIM, HOWEVER HE IS VERY STRICT, AND THEY DO NOT LIKE THE FACT THAT HE MAKES THEM DO CHORES. I LOVE HIM GOD, ONLY I NEVER REALLY SHOWED HIM, BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID TO GET HURT MYSELF. THEREFORE I WAS MEAN TO HIM, I WOULD YELL AT HIM AND TELL HIM MEAN THINGS, JUST SO THAT I COULD HURT HIM BEFORE HE HURT ME. I AM SO SORRY I EVER TREATED HIM LIKE THAT. I WAS SO STRESSED OUT BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE A JOB, AND HE ALSO DOES NOT HAVE A JOB, HE TRIES TO FIND A JOB BUT IT IS HARD FOR HIM BECAUSE HE HAS A FELONY. HE SAYS THAT I HAVE HURT HIM SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST, THAT HE HAS HIS GUARD UP, BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN. NEITHER ONE OF US HAS EVER BEEN IN LOVE, AND WE OUR BOTH AFRAID TO LET OUR GUARD DOWN TO SHOW EACHOTHER THAT WE CARE ABUT ONE ANOTHER, FOR FEAR OF GETTING GETTING HURT. I REALIZE I WAS THE PROBLEM BECAUSE I LET STRESS AND DEPRESSION TAKE OVER. I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. I PRAY LORD THAT YOU WILL TOUCH CHADS HEART AND THAT HE WILL FORGIVE ME, AND LEARN TO TRUST ME AGAIN. I PRAY LORD THAT YOU WILL HELP CHAD REALIZE JUST HOW STRICT HE IS, AND HELP HIM TO WANT TO COMPROMISE TO SAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP. I PRAY LORD THAT YOU WILL STRENGTHEN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU GOD AND THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP WILL BE STRONGER THAN EVER. I PRAY GOD YOU WILL BLESS OUR RELATIONSHIP AND IT WILL BE A LASTING RELATIONSHIP. I PRAY GOD THAT YOU WILL BLESS CHAD WITH A JOB THAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT FOR HIM GOD, AND A JOB FOR ME THAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT FOR ME. IN JESUS NAME I ASK FOR THESE BLESSINGS TO BE GIVEN UNTO US. THANK YOU GOD IN ADVANCE FOR THESE BLESSINGS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN!

2. Monika

Dear Saint Valentine, please please please help me reconcile with the man I love. He stops texting me and I do not know why. I want you to eliminate all obstacles that are in front of us and get us close together forever. I am praying every night for him to understand and love me. I want to be seen from him. I was happy with him and he gives me all what I need. In Jesus name I pray. Please help me:)

3. maria

Dear St. Valentine praton saint of love, please guide me and jerome should understand god's will and get united in holy matrimony . Let our parents should understand our love and help us by giving a strength to carry our cross ....

4. Valentine

St. Valentine, there is a woman I love , yet recently she told me she just want to be friends. I know she is the right one for me. We still go out a lot still and we are just perfect for each other.I know its right. I believe she is my soumate and I am heartbroken. Please pray for me.

5. mike

Saint Valentine, i am going through a rough spot with some one i love. she is very special to me and i need some help keeping her..thank you

6. Elizabeth

St valentine, i am going through a difficult time with the one i love, and he is as well. Please help in removing all obstacles from Michael, hes a wonderful individual who deserves more

7. azuka

pls dear st valentine,the only person i luv call it quit with me some years back.pls i need a luv...someone who realy luv,care,cherish and luv me for who i am.someone who can make me happy for the rest of my life...pls intercede for me before God to pls have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins...in jesus name.

8. Daniel

St. Valentine, please help me win over my crush, a wonderful woman whom I have completely fallen for. I know she is going through a tough time in her life. Help me say a prayer for her as I would like nothing more than the opportunity for a chance to bring her happiness and give her the loving relationship she seeks. Amen.

9. R

Saint Valentine,Please help M and I to move forward together.Help M to focus on all the good we had together.I ask that you prompt M and I to communicate with one another again.Help M and I remove all obstacles that are between us .Help drive out this wedge between us.Help M and I to reconcile. Thankyou.

10. anonym

please pray for me to get back my love

11. HAM

Dear St. Valentine,
    Please pray for me to find love, friendship, and companionship in my life. Please pray that he is guided to me. Someone who will adore me as much as I do him!

12. Kirsten

Help me find my heart, Dear Saint.

13. Meg

Saint Valentine, please pray for me and the love of my life. Please pray for him as he handles the stress in his life and help him to realize the mistake he has made. Help him to come back to what we have so we can continue our lives together forever. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

14. jen

Saint Valentine,
    Please help me find my true love. Please lead me to him and lead him to me.
    I pray this in the name of Jesus. AMEN.

15. no money

im on this for a saint project

16. Jahid Smilef

Hey there everyone! ST VALENTINE ROCKS!! So excited to be doing this report on him!! Wooooooohhoooo!! I like woman(; hIT ME UPPP I am a man. Just in case there was confusion.

17. allan stairs

I was VERY pleased to see so much information on this saint who is so celebrated but not so well known

18. Tommy

Saint Valentine,

I am going through a really hard time right now with my girlfriend. We are struggling to make things work long distance. I just wanted to pray that you will help us. That you will get us through our tough times. That you will help us find peace with each other. I am very appreciative of you, and thank you.

19. Justice

Am writing a project on him, he was a very good man,so good that they made a day honored to him :D
    btw Jesus is life

20. florence

St. Valentine please pray for us.Amen.