St. Valentine Comments

Click Here for St. Valentine Prayer's Valentine was a holy priest in Rome, who, with St. Marius and his family, assisted the martyrs in the persecution under Claudius II. He was apprehended, and sent by the emperor to the prefect of Rome, who, on finding all his promises to make him renounce his faith ineffectual, commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Pope ... Continue Reading

1. Anthony

Does Saint Valentine have any quotes of his own.

2. bill former

hi i like your name it is very nice.

3. nicole

i have a couple of questions:
    does saint valentine have a poem?

4. Aubrey

Pray for me and Josh's relationship. Amen.

5. maegen

hey my mother said that there was a priest st. valentine and a bishop st. valentine... is there???
    were they two different people living in the same place, same time, same name, beheaded by the same person?

6. Hilmay Lulu

It was interesting

7. Kristynnn!¢¾¢¾

Yeahh when is this Saint's birthday I'm also 13 years old doing this for a research project and I'm unable to find a date of birth ahh help!!

8. lucashotty

hey can you give me some answers for this saint. i am also 13years old.

9. Sharon

I agree totally with melissa and rachel. I am also a 13 year old girl researching for my religious education class and that was hard to follow for me. You should say more stuff about what he did and what he was famous for. I need something more age appropriate...Thank You

10. Valentine Fabian

Is it true that his name has effect on those who bear as being so falling in love with opposite sex and what is the mystery behind names does name comes after the bear as behaving as the meaning of a name implies.

11. Melissa

I think that you should talk more about what he did and for something we people can accually understand. Like me i am a 13 yea old girl who is reaserching and i couldnt really understand it and some teachers might appreciate if you help us.! =] thank you

12. Rachel

I would like to find out more about St Valentine. Would it be possible if you could post some info about St Valentine that is easy for kids to read!

13. Maria

I would like to have Saint Valentine prayer. Can you send me some imformation about missions? I would like to be part of it. Thank you.