St. Valentine Comments

Click Here for St. Valentine Prayer's Valentine was a holy priest in Rome, who, with St. Marius and his family, assisted the martyrs in the persecution under Claudius II. He was apprehended, and sent by the emperor to the prefect of Rome, who, on finding all his promises to make him renounce his faith ineffectual, commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Pope ... Continue Reading

1. Jean

I received an icon of St. Valentina, from an orthodox monastery. The Saint was referred to as a Russian Saint. It seems that this may be incorrect based on what I have just read. Is that correct? My Birthday is Feb. 14th and My mother wanted to name me Valentina. This caused me to look into the name and the saint. Are there any places where there are relics of this male saint. Was there a female saint also named Valentina?

2. Jeremia

i have no luck with love i am 12 almost thirteen and i need advice on girls my age any help

P.S i am an Atheist but i want to beleive in God but i just cant, help please

3. Megan

This was great information for my school paper article about Valentine's day. Who knew he was the patron saint of plagues, bee keepers, and epilepsy? I sure didn't! Thanks for the help!

4. Amy

please pray for johnny to come home to us the ones who love and need him very much.

5. Ile

Please pray for me and my boyfriend, that we can come together again and that we can spend new years eve together. thank you

6. rose

pls. pray for me, to fix our relations with my ex bf.

7. lisa blas

ummm whats his prayer?

8. Valentine Qaday

How was st. valentine help people who have some difficulty life, when did he died? I need to get st. valentine quotation. when did he born and his parents historical background. because he was the priest, what was his philosophy about love and couple?

9. Caitlyn

I think you should talk about all of his life.

10. Caitlyn

i thin you should talk about his childhood

11. Faye

St Valentine pray for my r'ship it's so hurtful ty for other times of your dear prayers & help.

12. Joseph Mubanga

Wops! He was a great great man.Pray for me and my relationship that it may not fail this time....

13. john soniega

your site has some weird names of saints i have never heard of and where is St Mary Mckillop???

14. Jane Lee

Hi I was born on 14th February 1956, i am planning for a baptism name so
    i research on st valentine i am female so is Valentyn or valentines a good choice

thanks

15. Martin

Please pray for my wife & me.

16. st.valentine

im doin a report on st valentine im learnin stuff i never new about :D

17. liam

i love st valentine hes the best

18. Doris Lodrigue

Please send prayers and or novenas

19. joordan johannes(:

cool

20. Amy

thanks for the information it was interesting.