St. Valentine Comments

Click Here for St. Valentine Prayer's Valentine was a holy priest in Rome, who, with St. Marius and his family, assisted the martyrs in the persecution under Claudius II. He was apprehended, and sent by the emperor to the prefect of Rome, who, on finding all his promises to make him renounce his faith ineffectual, commanded him to be beaten with clubs, and afterwards, to be beheaded, which was executed on February 14, about the year 270. Pope ... Continue Reading

1. ugochukwu

i dont really believe in love but with dis note here i am in love
    i pray for God to help me with a good wife dat i wil love too
    happy vallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...

2. ELEAZAR

thanks God... i really need this information for my Religion Class

3. Richard Bscomb Jr

How was there so many St. Valentines it makes no sense 2 me at all

4. julie

OMG! have to do a 2 page essay font size 12

5. Nsude Chibuike (Nwa Barca)

I am barcally(barcelonally) interested in true love with the history of the life of st.val.l pray God to bless during the time of my marriage with a woman that will take of me the way st. Valentine did when he was alive on earth and l pray that the woman will be Ezugwu Nnedi from Mgboko Aku

6. Cyril

May God grant me d grace to emulate d sacrificial-pure luv of dis martyrd-saint.

7. esther

It is very interesting.

8. Osaro

Hi sir/ma, what is the valentine all about.thanks

9. Clara Seafern

st. Valentine was a GREAT SAINT! He is AMAZING! That story is touching. I will try to read it every Valentines Day. (I love this website)!

10. Nnamdi

I am so greatful pls put more info on the life of our saint (VAL)

11. linda ogonda

l like this story.

12. aayeisha

I want to pray to st. valentine,to bring my lover back this valentine.Somebody please help me.I miss him alot.

13. aleca

i am 12 almost 13 but have absolutely no luck with boys
    i wonder if praying to him would help me out

14. Lady Bug

This website is a good resource for finding what you need about saints!!!

15. Big-V

This Saint is a replica of what the world she be now. A caring, loving, non-violent, place. I mean, think of all the children that are growing up now seeing the bad influence. We need to follow his example, and HELP MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!! Sincerely,
    Big-V

16. Brianna

Hello Me and my family each month we pick a Saint and this month we picked St.Valentine for Valentines day and so we picked him and we try to fined research but this is only our first year doing this but last month it was St.Francis and we didn't get any research :) God Bless
    This website really helped alot!!!!!!

17. Mia

This is just one prayer I found. If you do a search on prayers to St. Valentine you will find a fe different versions, this being one.
    A PRAYER TO ST. VALENTINE
    Dear Saint and glorious martyr; Teach us to love unselfishly and to find great joy in giving. Enable all true lovers to bring out the best in each other in God and in God in each other.

18. thoithoi

let all the lovers be contend and be always happy in the name of st.valentine.

19. Crystal Eve

Please help us trust in our love. Give us the strength, courage, and patience to deal with the difficulties of our distance. Help us to come together again. To see us again. TO have faith and not give up. Please, give me this man. Give me this family, make us family and I promise you I will never leave him. I will give my all and commit myself to making a home for us. I will never leave.

20. Theresa

This is good information. For all those out there wondering -- nobody knows his date of birth or how many St. Valentine's there actually were. Very little is known about him -- I mean he lived 1700 years ago. He seems like a phenomenal saint, but anyone trying to do a 2-page essay on him is going to have a rough time, I'm sorry to say. Wikipedia also has a bit of info on him, though. Good luck. God bless.