St. Roch Comments

Untrustworthy sources say he was probably born at Montpellier, France, son of the governor there. He was orphaned when he was twenty. He went on pilgrimage to Rome and devoted himself to caring for the victims of a plague that was ravaging Italy. He became a victim himself at Piacenza but recovered and was reputed to have performed many miracles of healing. On his return to Montpellier, he was imprisoned for five years as a spy in pilgrim's ... Continue Reading

1. Linfieldmom
    8 months ago

St. Roch, hear my prayers.

2. Francie
    10 months ago

Dear Saint Roch,
    Please pray for my dog that died when we moved to germany, because of nervous, and stomach problems, because it is near her Birthday.

Love, Francie

3. Patricia
    10 months ago

Please, St. Roch, intercede for my husband, Ron, so that he will soon be healed from a torn meniscus in his knee. It is very painful, and we are having difficulty getting timely medical help. My husband suffers from combat ptsd, due to his time as an infantry soldier in Vietnam. This inactivity due to an extremely painful knee is very hard on his mental health because he is usually very active, which is good therapy for his ptsd.
    I also ask that I will be patient and loving throughout this ordeal. Help the doctors treat him properly.
    Thank you Jesus, and also St. Roch

4. joy e.tan
    10 months ago

Dear St. Roch,

We just lost our dog AWAW last nov. 5.Now, another dog, Borgy is being operated on . It hurts us so much to see him suffer. I pray for your intercession St. Roch, please heal Borgy. We love him and we miss his being witty and sweet. Please bless also the vets taking care of him.

5. Teresa1963
    11 months ago

Dear St Roch,
    Please could you watch over and send healing to my lovely best friend Mr Toz (my doggie)
    I pray everynight to you asking to watch over him, however he is poorly at the moment so please.please say extra prayers for him and give me the strength to keep him as well as I can, god sent me Mr Toz 3 years ago when I was going through an horrendous time, he has truely helped me in so, so so many ways and I thank the Lord for him everynight, Please help my lttle friend get well and healthy so he can live a long life and we can grow old together thank you St. Roch for hearing me xx

6. Nora

Please, pray for my little dog Izzi today, she is having surgery.

7. JAN

Dear Saint Roch: Please help my puppy Francisco recover the use of his hind legs after his accident. I prayed to you before and the physical therapy is working well. There is hope for his recovery. He is healthy and happy and a blessing to my life. Please remember him in your prayers as he is a great dog and my best friend.

8. michael

St. Roch please help Fanny find a home soon...

9. Geoff

I note there is no mention of the small Church of St Roch at Pendomer in Somerset UK.

10. Ana

Dear Saint Roch,
    I pray for a dog who lives close by. He is of a neighbor who is not aware of his needs. The dog needs a better home, a loving family and someone who can provide him with love and companionship. Today the dog is sick, I ask for you to please help Ozzy heal. Please help me help him. Please help Ozzy live a healthy and happy life. Thank you.

11. Julie

Dear Saint Roch I pray to you to look Down upon our little dog Loli who is suffering from chronic kidney failure, she is only 5 Years old and such a loving gentle dog...our hearts are breaking and we are emotionally drained..Loli is at the vets on a drip to flush the toxins out of her body, she does not understand what is going on and just wants to be home with us..but we have to do all that we can to try and help her..Saint Roch please we really need a miracle..please heal her kidneys enough that she can live a longer happy life...she is our baby and we are devastated...please show your love and mercy and send Loli a miracle Amen

12. JAN

Dear Saint Roch, please help my friend Francisco, a little puppy who had an accident and is now paralyzed. He needs your intercession. We are hoping he can recover and live a happy life with a specially designed wheelchair. He is a good dog and a great friend and we love him dearly.

13. Barbara Rodgers

St. Roch,

I am asking for your help in finding a good home for my sister's dog, Cagney. She passed away and he really misses her. He is a very sweet and loving companion and needs someone who can give him a lot of love and attention. Thank you for your help in finding him a new home.

Barbara

14. Nancy

St. Roch, I humbly ask for intercessory prayer to our Lord Jesus Christ for healing of a horrible illness and affliction which is not common to the medical community ( plague). I am in need of a miracle and very depressed. I pray for healing as I have three beautiful children I desire to be here for and my heart is broken with this illness. I suffer from fear and anxiety and unbearable emotional pain due to this illness along with the physical illness itself that has rendered me helpless. I feel alone. Please also pray for my children for any pain that their mother having this illness brings to their lives. Pray for them. Please ask our Lord to heal me through His miracle working powers as well as others if possible suffering from this very same illness if that is His will. I ask these things in the name of Jesus. Amen

15. Adrian

St. Roch, please keep my two border collies sasha and misha in your prayers...may they continue to bring my little family love and joy, and may they be with us for many years to come amen.

16. Ruby Delgado

St Roch I'm catholic not 100% but I do try to be good person and help when needed. I ask for your prayers for my Best Friend "Scooby" he makes my days shine even when it's raining. PLease keep him in your prayers so that we can grow old together. PLease also keep all those other furry friends that have noone in your prayers. I bless them and tell them they are loved but it is so difficult to see them in need. Thank you

Ruby

17. Aj

Dear Saint Roch, please stay beside my beloved dog, toby, who's struggling at the pet hospital. Cure him of his sickness and bring him back to us as soon as possible. Amen.

18. OLGA/ROLAND KLEKNER

St. Roche, please help our beloved Golden, Jack Bower Jr. He is recuperating from surgery, and in need of prayers to get healthy, happy, and strong again. He is a gentle, beautiful dog whom we love unconditionally. May he live with us for many good years to come. Thank you, and may all animals be blessed with love. Amen.

19. Lourdes and Sammy Pullen

Saint Roch, please intercede with God for us so that our Dog Cody can recover. Please help him get better and heal his spinal injury so that he may walk again. We ask that you please pray for Cody so that God can heal him. Amen.

20. Esther Engles

Thank you by your prayers my Taffy has got rid of ticks prayer for her good health