St. Odilia Comments

Saint Odilia About the year 300, Saint Odilia and ten other virgins set out from England on a pilgrimage to the East. By accident or plan the ship in which they sailed went up the Rhine. They were captured by some soldiers and taken to Cologne. There the young women were killed in defense of their Christian faith and their purity. St. Odilia's future role as the Patroness of the Order of the Holy Cross is pictured by the Crosier standard and ... Continue Reading

1. MILDRED HICKEY

Can you show a prayer card online to
    st. odilia regarding the eyes.
    Thank you.

2. Dick & Mavis Davey

My wife and I have been saying the novena to St. Odilia continuously since sometime in 2007. Both of us and her sister have been diagnosed with macular degeneration. We also would love to go to her shrine in Onamia, MN and hope to accomplish that soon. St. Odilia, pray for us!

3. Carolyn Puleo

Where can I get a holy card with the prayer to Saint Odilia?

4. Adelina<3

I'm doing a report for saint Odilia and I can't find info. on her my report is due in a few days and I have nothing. Anyone know any sites I can visit?!

5. Michael Egan

I would like to find out more on how to be included in the Novenas and prayers. I recently was diagnosed with Sorsby's Macular Dystrophy and I was looking for all the help I can get and came across St. Odilia. Her story is quite amazing and I am interested in learning more and having her on my side to help me with my affliction. As a life long catholic I am always interested in the Saints and ask her and others to pray for me and others who suffer from this malady which robs you of your sight at an early age. I am 42 and looking for help. Peace, love, light and blessings to all. Thank you!!!

6. Audrey

I am fairly new to the internet. I had seen much negativity with it in the past and did not want it in my house. Now I am finding more positive things on it which is very refreshing/ healing for me. I had a St. Odilia prayer card from Onamia, MN on my refrigerator that I just took interest in today. I really appreciated being able to go on-line and find out more about her. I love the story about how God assigned her the job with the Crosiers - up in heaven. I love faith-affirming stories that reaffirm my faith rather than me beginning to think,sometimes, I might be a little out of touch with reality. Heaven IS a real place and there IS life after death and sometimes saints in heaven talk to people on earth-it is a beautiful thing! Pray,St. Odilia,for my blind friends Jude(deceased) and his brother John(just turned 77) Thank you all-and thanks be to God for all of His love for us.

7. Taylor

I go to St. Odilia School in Minnesota and I wanted to learn more about her. We actually have a bone of hers in our church under a wooden carving of her and cloth pictures of children running through colors to the light and to God. The story that I have heard of her is that she went into the woods with some others to practice their faith in secret and a soldier came and fell in love with her, and if she married him he wouldn't kill them. She said no because she was devoted to God and the soldier killed her and all the others. St. Odilia is amazing!

8. Chiara age10

I am doing a report on St. Odelia
    and she is the best one to choose!!!

9. A

St.Odelia is awesome!

10. isabell

i believe that it was a miracle that she got her vision and i thought that the father was really cruel to kill his son but how did he kill his son did he chop of his head or some thing i'm sorry but i do not want to give u my address because u r stranger's iven though this is a saint site. sorry.